Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 835 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 834 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,238 42.2%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 472 16.1%

• Total voters

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished 0.5, so again, caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But seriously, loving this game thus far, and now I will be looking forward for the next release. Thank you so much for this game thus far.

Reactions: GleenXstudio

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Search returns too many posts to look through them.

I dont want a discussion, is NTR avoidable or skippable? (even if someone doesnt consider something NTR but voyeur, or stuff like that, is is avoidable?)
If you're not on Rion's path, then you can see her having sex with her boyfriend (you have to go out of your way to find the scene). If you're not on Maddie's path, then you can hear her having a hookup with some stranger. That's it. The girl you actively avoid will have sex with someone else.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
If you're not on Rion's path, then you can see her having sex with her boyfriend (you have to go out of your way to find the scene). If you're not on Maddie's path, then you can hear her having a hookup with some stranger. That's it. The girl you actively avoid will have sex with someone else.
Thanks for the reply, to you and everyone. Seems like kind of easy to avoid, so its not an issue

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm so glad for Nora's existence in this game... I wasn't interested in either Rion or Maddie at the beginning as both of them have complications (Rion has a boyfriend, he may be an ass but it's still a commitment & Maddie just broke up, supposedly, so didn't want to be the rebound guy). Nora nails it with being unattached and hot... Glad that the devs have it so realistic that the girls will end up with other people instead of waiting for a chance at the MC.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. this is a bold understatement about any number of babes supposedly wanting you,
but not lifting a nail in your direction .. a waiting game is a loosers game.

Whole 1st release was about none of them actually putting in the effort to get to know MC,
having us be over zealous talkative and all that coming on to them, just because they
lack basic communication skill, base human traits like kinship or compassion.

How in the world does anyone go on a vacation with so called friends and not know them?
How are they so estranged? Why is no one able to unwind with the people they vacation with?
I'm so glad for Nora's existence in this game... I wasn't interested in either Rion or Maddie at the beginning as both of them have complications (Rion has a boyfriend, he may be an ass but it's still a commitment & Maddie just broke up, supposedly, so didn't want to be the rebound guy). Nora nails it with being unattached and hot... Glad that the devs have it so realistic that the girls will end up with other people instead of waiting for a chance at the MC.
So yeah, find a scape goat in a loose end babe waiting for something exotic
in the most exotic of places - good thing MC could fill that void.

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

soern234

Mar 19, 2019
0.4.5 and 0.5 have no new content for Maddy Route right?
Same last scene as 0.4 .. thanks for playing.
What should be new?

Synful62

Jun 21, 2018
Have to give prop's on this one,fantastic game,well written,great atrwork,i love a game that really draw's you in.On my 2nd playthru to do Rion's path as i did Maddie's first (what can i say,i'm a sucker for that long hair,looking forward to the next chapter!

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
HunterOrdo OMG what a review. Never seen a review that long before o_O:ROFLMAO:. But I enjoyed reading it (y) thanks for it.

Btw, Thank you to all people who reviewed the game with constructive remarks. (y)

If you like the game but cannot support financially, this is another way to motivate and help the devs, as it gives us insight on how you experience the game, what got you caught up with the game, the things that you liked a lot, the things you liked less. It is always interesting as everyone has different eyes when playing.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
If looking for Ntr dont bother more of a tease if anything. The Ntr in this game is even less then power vacuum and its ntr is just comical bad ends but yet you get more out of it. That being said im tired of people trying to compare any of the games creator to be realistic because none can. Alot will be like oh it a slow burner games so we dont want them to just be a whore right of the back (only when playing female MC). Anyone in real life can and will cheat if the other person and circumstance are right. AND if this were realistic the male MC is most all games wont not be able to have so many women...

Reactions: Carpe Stultus
Apr 27, 2021
I can't manage to have more than 80% with either Rion and Nora, I think I'll start a new game with walkthrough to try, because I think it can be more than worth (three is the magic number).
And kudos to the DEV for how it's progressing Maddie's storyline (which remains my favourite one).
I hoped to see all Day 3, but I guess and hope that we'll have it soon.
Interesting inovation the evil points, I can't look forward to see how many paths they can open.
I love the games with many crossroads and with many choices to do, and this game remains one of the greatest not only for the storyline, but also for music and setting-environment (the hotel director is a very appreciated note of realism).
Great update, I can't wait for next one.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I threw the game into ignore on the first release and now I am thinking, is it worth giving it a chance? As far as I understand from the comments, you can follow the path of 1 girl, while others will live their own lives (the author calls this realism).
And, accordingly, the question is, how much content (non ntr, non voyeurism, vanilla, harem?) сan I get in 1 playthrough?
And since the author wants realism in the game, how "live" are the characters in the game? And how realistic is the relationship in this game? (because being able to fuck several girls while you are in a relationship with another is also realism)

Reactions: Hunterfang

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
If looking for Ntr dont bother more of a tease if anything. The Ntr in this game is even less then power vacuum and its ntr is just comical bad ends but yet you get more out of it. That being said im tired of people trying to compare any of the games creator to be realistic because none can. Alot will be like oh it a slow burner games so we dont want them to just be a whore right of the back (only when playing female MC). Anyone in real life can and will cheat if the other person and circumstance are right.
If you actually bothered to read some of the older comments on this thread, it's already been explained that the NTR is minimal at best as it is not the main theme of the game. The game is not a cuck/whore simulator like most NTR fans are so fond of. I personally think the mods got it wrong by labeling this game as NTR. If we're strictly speaking, there is no NTR on the MC's perspective.

AND if this were realistic the male MC is most all games wont not be able to have so many women...
But if you had your way, you'd want the girls to be banged by every dick available in-game 'cause REALISM :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: This isn't a harem game (for the 100th time), the MC won't have all the girls. Not sure where you got that idea really.

Apr 27, 2021
I threw the game into ignore on the first release and now I am thinking, is it worth giving it a chance? As far as I understand from the comments, you can follow the path of 1 girl, while others will live their own lives (the author calls this realism).
And, accordingly, the question is, how much content (non ntr, non voyeurism, vanilla, harem?) сan I get in 1 playthrough?
And since the author wants realism in the game, how "live" are the characters in the game? And how realistic is the relationship in this game? (because being able to fuck several girls while you are in a relationship with another is also realism)
In my opinion, the realism with the girls is the best part of the game.
In many games, the protagonist can fuck anyone just because he's the protagonist, and the girls simply don't care what the protagonist does.
In this game every choice really affects how the girl look at the protagonist, and the system of the score reminds you how. And if you go up with a girl, you go down with others, you can't be "everyone's idle".
There is no NTR, for the reasons written in other posts (if you follow a girl, it's normal that other girls fuck who they want), there's little voyeurism and only with one girl (and it's normal, in the game you are a group of four, and two of this four are a couple), no harem (only a hint of a possible future threesome), and you can choose if you want romance or lust with your love interest.
For this reason, I have three playthroughs, because it's fun to see every different path, one for every girl.
Obviously, the realism is NOT for the main storyline, but the main storyline is funny because itìs like an Indiana Jones movie, or a Stargate season.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
damn, abusing nora in the bedroom was so hot, I hope there is more of that with Nora. I just patroned the game on that scene alone.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes