• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 809 28.6%
  • Nora

Votes: 799 28.2%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,199 42.4%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 450 15.9%

• Total voters

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
GleenXstudio said:
This game is an Adult Novel Story made with Renpy and Daz3D.
Hmmm.... Are it realy Daz3D?
Cus in F95 i see a many games what use it...
But you Rendres loking.... Somothing.... Different....

Jun 1, 2017
Search returns too many posts to look through them.

I dont want a discussion, is NTR avoidable or skippable? (even if someone doesnt consider something NTR but voyeur, or stuff like that, is is avoidable?)
First, is not harem game, so some girl will not be yours, in another word if you not pursue a girl then probably be some sex scene with another male, so, what you want for a game with NTR tag and even you dont read first page ( OP ) and ask this question. I understand you wish to know but i think is best for you and for us if first read all info you can found in first page and after come and ask questions.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
First, is not harem game, so some girl will not be yours, in another word if you not pursue a girl then probably be some sex scene with another male, so, what you want for a game with NTR tag and even you dont read first page ( OP ) and ask this question. I understand you wish to know but i think is best for you and for us if first read all info you can found in first page and after come and ask questions.
Doesnt have the Harem tag so i never thought it would be, i dont know why you say that to me.

And when i try to find out about if a game has NTR or not, i dont "read the first page", i do a search using the search function, which i did, and that search returned several pages of conflicting info, which is why i decided to ask

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I'm just here for my fix of Rion in the romance route, no interest in anyone else or who they fuck and no interest in a nora three-way, I know weird right lol ;) The dreaded 3 letter word isn't really even an issue in this game unless you want it that way in my opinion and there's even a walkthrough kindly donated by the dev if you really are worried about it. Not that it's really needed if your just aiming for one girl. I would suggest Rion but I'm kind of biased when it comes to her :love:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Doesnt have the Harem tag so i never thought it would be, i dont know why you say that to me.

And when i try to find out about if a game has NTR or not, i dont "read the first page", i do a search using the search function, which i did, and that search returned several pages of conflicting info, which is why i decided to ask
Yeah. I totally get you. I asked the same thing my first time here. I check the first post but there is nothing about that either. You have to actually download the games or the walkthrough pdf too see the FAQ about NTR.
To answer your question yes, there is NTR but its avoidable with the girl you interested in.

Btw, Whoever its facepalm my post better watch your ass. I will hunted you down and spank you.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Yeah. I totally get you. I asked the same thing my first time here. I check the first post but there is nothing about that either. You have to actually download the games or the walkthrough pdf too see the FAQ about NTR.
To answer your question yes, there is NTR but its avoidable with the girl you interested in.

Btw, Whoever its facepalm my post better watch your ass. I will find you and spank you.
Can I just get spanked anyway even though I didn't facepalm you?? :p:p

• Hey there
Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I'm just here for my fix of Rion in the romance route, no interest in anyone else or who they fuck and no interest in a nora three-way, I know weird right lol ;) The dreaded 3 letter word isn't really even an issue in this game unless you want it that way in my opinion and there's even a walkthrough kindly donated by the dev if you really are worried about it. Not that it's really needed if your just aiming for one girl. I would suggest Rion but I'm kind of biased when it comes to her :love:
Yes, Yes and yes :love: . I actually choose not to go met Tal because I feel bad for cheating on Rion even though I'm very curious about the gem. That is not something I usually do in these games. Usually I just go fuck whoever to see the most lewd scenes.
I'm gonna do that on another save on Madison route instead though:rolleyes:.

Reactions: BoltonGuy35

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Yes, Yes and yes :love: . I actually choose not to go met Tal because I feel bad for cheating on Rion even though I'm very curious about the gem. That is not something I usually do in these games. Usually I just go fuck whoever to see the most lewd scenes.
I will probably do the other routes once this game is completed to see all the content I have missed. But until then I just simply can't play any other route than Rions :) I just don't find any other character as rewarding and beautiful as her (sorry anyone that likes the others more) I really enjoy this game and look forward to the next update.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by GleenXstudio
Version of the game:EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.5]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:4.63GB

Compressed Size:

If mac needed pls dm me
If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Wait... you have other saves with Rion not being your LI?? Blasphemy!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: NukaCola
Jun 1, 2017

Lol man , you say you search throw you in the page when you put the question and you dont have the curiosity to go to the first page and read what info is there? Oh man dont give this to us, how hapen? Oh sorry and for what you dont read the first page? And yes you see how is not harem tag but you dont see the N*R tag very nice filter for you search.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Lol man , you say you search throw you in the page when you put the question and you dont have the curiosity to go to the first page and read what info is there? Oh man dont give this to us, how hapen? Oh sorry and for what you dont read the first page? And yes you see how is not harem tag but you dont see the N*R tag very nice filter for you search.
Yep I should think this part of the dev notes in the OP should be pretty clear lol :ROFLMAO:

Romance related matters:
The approach wants to be quite realistic, so :
- no harem ending. You can try to date multiple girls, but girls will mind it most of the time
- not really NTR. It has Netori, and it has a few optional NTR scenes, that are avoidable and warned ingame
- the girls you decide to not romance can have their own story progression and romance
- scenes can go from very romantic to very wild.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes