Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 823 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 822 28.3%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,230 42.4%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 465 16.0%

• Total voters

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
From what I Gleen ;) if you go for another character you are given the option to view another LI's scene, however, the LI is not romanceable in another path because they lock you out. I'm not saying that what I'm saying is law. I've yet to play it. But I do see why people could be annoyed by being given that option when they don't like it being integrated in another persons route. That's what I mean. If I'm speaking out of school and I'm completely wrong, I apologize. Just my take. Dev should have a button to stop all NTR/NTRish scenes to be a thing if your route. Just turn it off, it'll make a lot of people happier.
as you say your self, it's optional (think i got the option once, maybe twice)

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
as you say your self, it's optional (think i got the option once, maybe twice)
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the option. I'm not saying it's not easily avoidable. I'm just saying if it's front and center, it does bother me. That's why an option at the beginning to dissolve those things would be good.

Sorry! I shall strive to do better!!!
Hey, it's a hard-knock life for Grammar Nazi's. You gotta be on your game or not at all. I once corrected someone and someone else correct me for splitting infinitives D:

Alright, I'm out. I've made a fool of myself enough in this comment section haha

Reactions: Hunterfang

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I screwed up. I corrected it in my post. I thought you had a different game. My bad :/

EDIT: Just deleted my comment. Have a nice day and good luck!
No problem at all, it was just funny.
But basically, I just wanted to warn you of the few comments saying it is an NTR game, which come usually from people who didn't try the game. I get your opinion, and it's respectable, but it's not the case in this game. You are free to play how you like.
If you read the comment sections, you will also find a lot of NTR-haters liking the game, so it must not be that terrible on the NTR, I guess ;)

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
No problem at all, it was just funny.
But basically, I just wanted to warn you of the few comments saying it is an NTR game, which come usually from people who didn't try the game. I get your opinion, and it's respectable, but it's not the case in this game. You are free to play how you like.
If you read the comment sections, you will also find a lot of NTR-haters liking the game, so it must not be that terrible on the NTR, I guess ;)
Thank you for the clarification! I could feel the exasperation in your post and I knew I had screwed up :/ Again, not my intention. I will now jump on your gir- I mean your game.

On a side note, it must suck to have to put out fires every release huh?

I'll review your game when I finish. I'm pretty fair, so I think you might like it :)
GOOD LUCK!

Reactions: GleenXstudio

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I have a couple of things that cause me an internal conflict.
I will ask based on what I understood from the FAQ in the guide.

1) If I go the all-girl route, it will have negative consequences and I will be NTR'ed.

If I follow a one girl route and I am faithful to her, the other girls will be with other people and I will be NTR'ed.

Basically I will have an unavoidable NTR even if I decide which girls to romance and which not. It will be skippable, but it will keep happening.
Is there a way to play that I don't get NTR? (Even if it's not NTR, since I decide who to be with and who to ignore and I'm aware of it)

Please correct me if I am wrong or if I misunderstood. I think I did not understand it very well.

2) And finally, some reviews talk about how the MC's dialogue sounds like an average teenager who is horny all the time.
How true is this? Is this the MC's personality? Or will it change?

Thanks in advance and sorry if I misunderstood everything, so I prefer to ask. :KEK:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I have a couple of things that cause me an internal conflict.
I will ask based on what I understood from the FAQ in the guide.

1) If I go the all-girl route, it will have negative consequences and I will be NTR'ed.

If I follow a one girl route and I am faithful to her, the other girls will be with other people and I will be NTR'ed.

Basically I will have an unavoidable NTR even if I decide which girls to romance and which not. It will be skippable, but it will keep happening.
Is there a way to play that I don't get NTR? (Even if it's not NTR, since I decide who to be with and who to ignore and I'm aware of it)

Please correct me if I am wrong or if I misunderstood. I think I did not understand it very well.

2) And finally, some reviews talk about how the MC's dialogue sounds like an average teenager who is horny all the time.
How true is this? Is this the MC's personality? Or will it change?

Thanks in advance and sorry if I misunderstood everything, so I prefer to ask. :KEK:
Excuse me but If you only follow one girl route then other girl is not your GF in any way so of course they can fuck with whoever they want. How is that NTR? By that logic every female friends I know is NTRing me right now :unsure:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Excuse me but If you only follow one girl route then other girl is not your GF in any way so of course they can fuck with whoever they want. How is that NTR? By that logic every female friends I know is NTRing me right now :unsure:
I excuse you. If you read a couple of lines below, I talk about it. I wrote "(Even if it's not NTR, since I decide who to be with and who to ignore and I'm aware of it)" I think this makes it clear.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I excuse you. If you read a couple of lines below, I talk about it. I wrote "(Even if it's not NTR, since I decide who to be with and who to ignore and I'm aware of it)" I think this makes it clear.
Then don't use the world word NTR then. Just say that you want every female character in the game wear chastity belt and not allow to sleep with anyone instead.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Then don't use the world word NTR then. Just say that you want every female character in the game wear chastity belt and not allow to sleep with anyone instead.
Well, now I see. You understood what you wanted to understand.

Like I said, I read the FAQ in the guide. And the guide mentions the word NTR several times, alluding to what I mentioned. Therefore, I repeat, I ask based on what I read in the guide. The developer denies that this is NTR here in the thread (as do I) but in the guide it says so.

Small edit: Another disclaimer... But I emphasized that I may be wrong in what I understood and it is appreciated that I am corrected.

And the chastity belt ... Well, you made that up. At no time did I say that I wanted this or that I liked it. I literally just asked a few questions. Sorry to confuse you, then.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
When I first voted I had voted for Nora but after this last update and those scenes with Rion I had to come back and change my vote to Rion. I love Rion's exhibitionist side. When her BF came into the bathroom and she started kissing me I really really wanted to continue on with her.

I think the bathroom scene with Rion is the best scene in the game so far. It was so damn hot. Great job GleenXstudio.

I hope you make more scenes like the bathroom scene with Rion but taking it even further.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
When I first voted I had voted for Nora but after this last update and those scenes with Rion I had to come back and change my vote to Rion. I love Rion's exhibitionist side. When her BF came into the bathroom and she started kissing me I really really wanted to continue on with her.

I think the bathroom scene with Rion is the best scene in the game so far. It was so damn hot. Great job GleenXstudio.

I hope you make more scenes like the bathroom scene with Rion but taking it even further.
Amen to that. I've played my fair share of AVNs and Rion is definitely my favorite LI bar none. The last two updates just reaffirmed that.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
It will be Rion for me on the first play through and then Maddie on second and then focusing on Nora lastly but not least and I hope that all three routes will be interesting to play eventually. That is the challenge fro the creator.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes