Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 850 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 852 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,268 42.3%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 481 16.1%

• Total voters

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
As far as I know there are 2 NTR scenes in the game and you're the bull not the cuck so neither online-cucks (I'm playing CK2 so I get called a gay jewish cuck crusader all the time :) ) nor online-chads should have problems with the NTR aspect. Online-cucks cause they watch NTR and online-chads cause they're doing the cucking.
This last update did add 2 scenes that can be considered NTR (netorare). One with Maddie, definitely feels like NTR. You don't see it, but hear it, and it has NTR undertones since MC's thoughts are that of jealousy. The other scene is more voyeur than NTR, but it can still be classified as NTR. It involves stumbling onto Rion and her boyfriend having sex. It doesn't really have the jealousy/heartbreak undertones of NTR, but it's still fair to call it NTR.

I do expect more scenes like this to be added in the future, but I expect them to be less frequent than the non-NTR scenes (possibly by a wide margin).

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I hope we are not going to have the old pointless Cuck NTR arguments soiling the forum. So far the MC is a bull MC and not any kind of Cuck unless I have missed something as I play it. I would replay game anyway if it has different endings/story lines just to play them if that is how things unwind.

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
This last update did add 2 scenes that can be considered NTR (netorare). One with Maddie, definitely feels like NTR. You don't see it, but hear it, and it has NTR undertones since MC's thoughts are that of jealousy. The other scene is more voyeur than NTR, but it can still be classified as NTR. It involves stumbling onto Rion and her boyfriend having sex. It doesn't really have the jealousy/heartbreak undertones of NTR, but it's still fair to call it NTR.

I do expect more scenes like this to be added in the future, but I expect them to be less frequent than the non-NTR scenes (possibly by a wide margin).
Eh?

The first scene you're describing I've never seen. How do you get it?

The second scene: am I jealous somebody is fucking Amber Heard? Hell nah ))). Am I jealous somebody is fucking Scarlett Johanson? A bit. Does that make me a cuck? Nope. We're not in a relationship. I think the same argument could be held for the MC. I think you need to be in a relationship with the girl that's being fucked to be a cuck.

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
I hope we are not going to have the old pointless Cuck NTR arguments soiling the forum. So far the MC is a bull MC and not any kind of Cuck unless I have missed something as I play it. I would replay game anyway if it has different endings/story lines just to play them if that is how things unwind.
I'm a cuck, you're a cuck, everyone is a cuck on F95 ))

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Eh?

The first scene you're describing I've never seen. How do you get it?

The second scene: am I jealous somebody is fucking Amber Heard? Hell nah ))). Am I jealous somebody is fucking Scarlett Johanson? A bit. Does that make me a cuck? Nope. We're not in a relationship. I think the same argument could be held for the MC. I think you need to be in a relationship with the girl that's being fucked to be a cuck.
Well, this thing posted well before I was finished.

Anyway, if you have a low relationship level with Maddie (below like 40 or 50), and you choose to visit her at night, you'll see that scene I mentioned.

I'm not gonna get into the definition of NTR. That's off-topic. Just know that NTR and cuckoldry are not necessarily the same thing.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Yes, that's what I guessed. Because later, you have the possibility to have more control over Maddie, but that will come little by little. I think you confused us, as you said "after 4 episodes" and in the last episode it doesn't happen as you said. In fact, you were still in the middle of the 2nd episode :LOL:.
Anyway, I guess you will shift to Nora as soon as you meet her ;).
But she is just nothing but blueball queen. May be thats why she lost the poll contest, even though her character is made for "Vanilla Lovers".

Reactions: Hunterfang

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Umm....

"Wow Maddie became quite obedient."
"Good girl."

"It's like she is begging for more, as if I tamed her..."

doesn't sound like her staying in control to me. It's also unclear to me why you picked the feminist amazon control freak if you prefer someone more docile. Maddie prides herself on always being in control and prizes her independence and autonomy so she was never going to quickly or easily surrender control. There are other girls in this game like Rion and Nora who aren't so obviously preoccupied with being in control.
Where is the fun in taming a already submissive girl like Nora?

It will be more fun to tame amazon queen like Maddy to our control.

Reactions: BigStuffedTiger

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Jesus christ, look at how many time the NTR world has been mention on this page alone. I don't like NTR (netorare) either but as long as its avoidable I'm complete fine with it. End of story
1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SAMASH112

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
To few (but obnoxiously loud) players, a bull character is the same as a cuck because the girl is already committed to someone other than MC. So unless every girl in a game is single, available and has eyes only for MC in the most cringy vanilla fashion, the game has NTR. So in this case, even if Rion is cheating on her bf with MC, it still means nothing to them because a boyfriend exists. Or if any other character that MC has intentionally avoided a relationship with has a lewd scene, it's NTR. No, I'm not joking and yes you read right.

It's 2021 after all, you shouldn't be looking for common sense. Especially on the Internet.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ntr-discussions with ntr-haters is pointless. theres no consensus here, they all have their own interpretations.
a ntr-hater could call this ntr because theres a scene with an unknown girl getting pounded by a random dude.
but the same ntr-hater would say, no, this is no ntr, since the MC (himself) is fucking a girl that has a boyfriend.
a ntr-hater could call this ntr if a girl is just getting a hug from a gay male friend. theres no logic.

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Mmm... this version wasn't supposed to be public... as it is pretty short in some routes and kind of beta.
And v0.5 was going to come soon, with more story contents and few adjustments. :cry:
Anyway, it's out now...nothing I can do, so enjoy.

I don't like the changelog though, I will ask to have it changed because it doesn't make much sense. This is the official one.

This update will complete the second night with several scenes with Tal, with multiple outcomes, and then will bring you to the morning of the third day. There is also 2 bonus flashback in Maddie and Rion routes, and an action scene to announce the start of another epic day.
175 new renders
1200 new lines
A few new soundtracks

Introduction of a new parameter: your evilness level.

Ps : If you like to play all paths and have fun, there is some content. If you are playing exclusively only one romance path, probably better to wait for v0.5 as you will reach the end of the update quite fast.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes