Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 850 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 852 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,268 42.3%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 481 16.1%

• Total voters

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Banter lines are poor... most gurls do not taste shakespeare, not even in the wine.
Most babes are boooOOOOooring, they just want a juice throbbing MC to shower them in enthusiasm.
Most if not all the time, Mc has to come up with anything as an excuse to talk to babes so bored and lustless.

The only good thing about games in general, is the fact that anything good comes:
only when bombshells willingly seek out the thirstful fiery lust demon of any MC willing to throbb their world.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That is literally no excuse! Don't release it then! Or get a competent translator to edit your work! When a visual novel is 60-70% text it has to be good.
Or you know, move on to another game that doesn't piss you of as much...

Most of us doesn't care if the language isn't perfect and i have personally not had any problems with it

Reactions: NukaCola

Trikus

May 31, 2020
A short update but one that was worth it. There are plenty of alternative routes to go through and hot sex scenes at last. Still gotta say Rion on the romance path is my favourite path. Keep up the good work. That said, taking things slow with Nora was a really beautiful scene.

Last edited:

dimale7582

Jul 13, 2020
Really enjoying this game. I was travelling in Egypt right before COVID came so I know all these names, know how the Aswan dam looks, and love the country.... It is very fun seeing how it is all represented ( Makes me wish there were some sexy priestesses in Luxor or Abu Simbal)

I am looking forward to the next update, really enjoy Nora's story but I am also very keen on seeing what happens if we bang that other performer...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, I gave this a go since it first dropped. Writing is good. The very slight 'Engrish' is also understandable, no problems there. However, we get blueballed for 3 eps and this ep we get to take control with Maddie for just a second only to lose it a moment later. I don't call that a good time. I clicked twice more to see if we would regain control, but, that didn't happen. Not my thing. Not judging anyone who likes when a woman takes control, but, it's not for me. I wish the dev well.

Dec 28, 2019
Well, I gave this a go since it first dropped. Writing is good. The very slight 'Engrish' is also understandable, no problems there. However, we get blueballed for 3 eps and this ep we get to take control with Maddie for just a second only to lose it a moment later. I don't call that a good time. I clicked twice more to see if we would regain control, but, that didn't happen. Not my thing. Not judging anyone who likes when a woman takes control, but, it's not for me. I wish the dev well.
Umm....

"Wow Maddie became quite obedient."
"Good girl."

"It's like she is begging for more, as if I tamed her..."

doesn't sound like her staying in control to me. It's also unclear to me why you picked the feminist amazon control freak if you prefer someone more docile. Maddie prides herself on always being in control and prizes her independence and autonomy so she was never going to quickly or easily surrender control. There are other girls in this game like Rion and Nora who aren't so obviously preoccupied with being in control.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Umm....

"Wow Maddie became quite obedient."
"Good girl."

"It's like she is begging for more, as if I tamed her..."

doesn't sound like her staying in control to me. It's also unclear to me why you picked the feminist amazon control freak if you prefer someone more docile. Maddie prides herself on always being in control and prizes her independence and autonomy so she was never going to quickly or easily surrender control. There are other girls in this game like Rion and Nora who aren't so obviously preoccupied with being in control.
After the whole incident in her room. Not sure what happened after she takes control on the bed as I was done. I picked her because of the whole Rion shit.

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
You are still in the early stages of the game then, it's not even v0.2. You haven't met Nora yet ? She's the one for you from what I understand of your tastes.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You are still in the early stages of the game then, it's not even v0.2. You haven't met Nora yet ? She's the one for you from what I understand of your tastes.
Ok. I'll hang on again. When you drop the next update, I'll restart.

Edit

Where I am is after the hotel bar scene in Maddie's room. But, no. I haven't met Nora.

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Yes, that's what I guessed. Because later, you have the possibility to have more control over Maddie, but that will come little by little. I think you confused us, as you said "after 4 episodes" and in the last episode it doesn't happen as you said. In fact, you were still in the middle of the 2nd episode :LOL:.
Anyway, I guess you will shift to Nora as soon as you meet her ;).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte
Dec 28, 2019
I'll second GleenXstudio's recommendation with respect to Nora. She's my favorite too. (y)

Maddie can be convinced to let the MC take control, but only after the MC has earned her trust and she feels comfortable enough to let down her guard. That takes time.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yes, that's what I guessed. Because later, you have the possibility to have more control over Maddie, but that will come little by little. I think you confused us, as you said "after 4 episodes" and in the last episode it doesn't happen as you said. In fact, you were still in the middle of the 2nd episode :LOL:.
Anyway, I guess you will shift to Nora as soon as you meet her ;).
I was going by the build number. So I said ep 4. Anyway, not sure when we meet Nora, so, I'll hold off till next up date, restart and stay away from the others.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Where can i order this nextgen Xray camera on your website ?
What the heck, i'll ask this too, can i order a full size Nora doll on your website ? :love:

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
What the heck, i'll ask this too, can i order a full size Nora doll on your website ? :love:
That's not impossible to do, but to find such a cute one, it will cost a ruby at least, if you know what I mean ;)

Otherwise, temptation is lurking around. Will you be able to resist? :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Ripson and Netgear

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I have to agree to a lot of the others, this is a really tempting game with another story, not this same story you see over and over and over again.
Keep up the good work, I really enjoy it and might even write a review.

Reactions: GleenXstudio
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes