Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 850 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 852 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,268 42.3%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 480 16.0%

• Total voters

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Would love to help you but honestly I don’t even remember what I had put in the trash yesterday, much less remember the precise details of a trash game that I dropped months ago.

If they didn't get deleted I should have some more posts in the thread.
Probably because was unfriendly to anti-ntr fan base, boring plot or bad writing(or the 3 reasons together) these are the usual things that make me drop games even average renders like these I don't mind, since I prefer story over renders.

Sorry for not helping more.
No problem. Totally understandable. I played and drop a lot of games here and most of the time I don't remember either. Thank you anyway.

Reactions: Sngo

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
First time played and please let us trap Julian in a pyramid and leave him there!! or.. or please let us punch him in the face and take what's always been rightfully the mc's along hahaha
Yeah, I get the impression Julian doesn't have a bright future ahead.
He's not really annoying though, like a lot of VN dude-bros. I hope he sticks around for a while, so he's clueless MC/Rion are hooking up behind his back ( this made a bathroom scene a lot more fun). Maybe he even ends up discovering he enjoys NTR. ( so NTR fans can instead try to get into his character :D )

name

Mar 8, 2017
is one of the locks in Maddie's gallery a placeholder? i cant seem to unlock it. bravo on the new scenes with her though, shes very flexible

Reactions: GleenXstudio

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
is one of the locks in Maddie's gallery a placeholder? i cant seem to unlock it. bravo on the new scenes with her though, shes very flexible
Nope.
All locks have something behind them.
11 for Maddie
11 for Rion
11 for Nora
6 with other girls

Last edited:
Reactions: name

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
For the love of god, please actually link the audio to the audio options in your game!
When I mute the audio in game, I'm expecting it to be muted, and not be blasted with a wave of sound. Please fix.

Sunny329

Jun 15, 2020
How many routes will this game have? Like with Nora, Maddie and Rion, all these routes are Good routes. Then there will be a Neutral/NTR route where MC won't end up with any girl. Is there an evil route too? Maybe with that red haired girl/priestess from hotel.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
acondo Facepalms are fine and all, but I'm not sure what you're facepalming. Did I state a lie? If I did, please feel free to correct me. As of v0.3.5, though, what I said was true. I haven't played v0.4 yet, so I don't know if anything changed. But please, if I said something false, let me know.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
2021 reporting in. So what is actually the case here?
As of v0.3.5, which is the last version I played, there was no NTR. There were a couple of NTRish dreams, but those are avoidable. I don't know about the latest update since I haven't played it yet, but based on everything the dev said, any potential future NTR will be avoidable.

But also take into account, this isn't a harem game. There is no route where you get all the girls. The girls that you don't pursue may end up in a relationship with other people (one is already in a relationship at the start of the game). However, you won't be forced to watch their relationship unfold. That's not really NTR since the girls you choose not to pursue are technically not LIs (since you choose not to pursue them). But if the fact you can't have all the girls bothers you, and if the potential of the girls you don't pursue finding love elsewhere bothers you (even if you don't see it), then you may want to consider that before you play.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
As of v0.3.5, which is the last version I played, there was no NTR. There were a couple of NTRish dreams, but those are avoidable. I don't know about the latest update since I haven't played it yet, but based on everything the dev said, any potential future NTR will be avoidable.

But also take into account, this isn't a harem game. There is no route where you get all the girls. The girls that you don't pursue may end up in a relationship with other people (one is already in a relationship at the start of the game). However, you won't be forced to watch their relationship unfold. That's not really NTR since the girls you choose not to pursue are technically not LIs (since you choose not to pursue them). But if the fact you can't have all the girls bothers you, and if the potential of the girls you don't pursue finding love elsewhere bothers you (even if you don't see it), then you may want to consider that before you play.
What means "LIs"? GleenXstudio there will a possibility where Julian will watch her girlfriend fucked by other men (also MC obviously) for spicing up their relationship? Or that MC will have a relationship with Maddie and will share her with other men?

Last edited:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
What a shame that we cannot creampie nora in either romance nor lust path and can only creampie rion in the lust path:(
The man with maddie...Julian,very suspicious:cautious:
I think it is rarely impossible to have maddie and rion have a threesome with mc since maddie despise mc and rion cheating behind julian, so the most possible is rion+nora I think?:unsure:
Will there be any hidden ending such as alone or with other girl (not the main girls like foxy ending)?:whistle:

btw, is the whole game named sandstorm or erastorm? How long will the ep1 end(v1.0?)? The story end in ep1 then start a new story in ep2 with another storm named?

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
v0.4 means it's roughly 40% of the episode
v1.0 will be the end of the episode, and it will happen in 2021

Erastorm is the name of the game/saga where the plan is to have at least 3 episodes, maybe more.
The episodes were supposed to be shorter at first, they are linked but they have their own story and can be played independently.

But SandStorm episode is almost getting the size of a standalone game as I get new ideas and add new stuff compared to what I planned at first. This episode is also a lab for me because I'm a newbie dev (I started 6 months ago) and I'm trying to develop my techniques and get some experience in that business. Little by little, I'm improving in all aspects, no one can be perfect right away, and we always learn at all ages, at all times. Maybe I'm delusional, but I believe I'm doing an okay job (at least better than I thought) considering the little experience I have.

Now, how much content I add to this episode, and how deep I will develop the game depends also on the support I get for it. Clearly, I'm not getting any benefit from it right now, and it takes most of my free time. Thank god I like to do that, but in terms of the business market, I guess I'm bad at it ^^.
Sandstorm will be finished no matter what with the same spirit, with respect to the ones that support me so far, enjoy the game, or comment on it. I would hate to let down the people who believe in me even if there are not that many, but unless I get a big increase of support, I just might keep only the main routes that are important for the story and not multiplicate the side routes more than needed, or create new routes I didn't plan at first. You don't imagine the amount of work it is to manage that many routes, and trying to keep them logical.

As for the second episode (which is now more like a second game) it will be named SnowStorm.
I already created half of the casting. Because I'm in a good mood, I'm leaking one of them here ^^

Astrja Winterfell 01.png

During late summer, I will release a (big) demo of SnowStorm as I believe it will be at another level of technique and quality with the same principle of VN where choice matters and with some adjustments in terms of gameplay from the experience I got from the first episode. The feedback I will get from the demo will mainly decide the outcome of the second episode. If it is positive, the first release of Episode 2 will happen as soon as Episode 1 is finished.
Now, you guys know everything^^

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
v0.4 means it's roughly 40% of the episode
v1.0 will be the end of the episode, and it will happen in 2021

Erastorm is the name of the game/saga where the plan is to have at least 3 episodes, maybe more.
The episodes were supposed to be shorter at first, they are linked but they have their own story and can be played independently.

But SandStorm episode is almost getting the size of a standalone game as I get new ideas and add new stuff compared to what I planned at first. This episode is also a lab for me because I'm a newbie dev (I started 6 months ago) and I'm trying to develop my techniques and get some experience in that business. Little by little, I'm improving in all aspects, no one can be perfect right away, and we always learn at all ages, at all times. Maybe I'm delusional, but I believe I'm doing an okay job (at least better than I thought) considering the little experience I have.

Now, how much content I add to this episode, and how deep I will develop the game depends also on the support I get for it. Clearly, I'm not getting any benefit from it right now, and it takes most of my free time. Thank god I like to do that, but in terms of the business market, I guess I'm bad at it ^^.
Sandstorm will be finished no matter what with the same spirit, with respect to the ones that support me so far, enjoy the game, or comment on it. I would hate to let down the people who believe in me even if there are not that many, but unless I get a big increase of support, I just might keep only the main routes that are important for the story and not multiplicate the side routes more than needed, or create new routes I didn't plan at first. You don't imagine the amount of work it is to manage that many routes, and trying to keep them logical.

As for the second episode (which is now more like a second game) it will be named is SnowStorm.
I already created half of the casting. Because I'm in a good mood, I'm leaking one of them here ^^

View attachment 1129346

During late summer, I will release a (big) demo of SnowStorm as I believe it will be at another level of technique and quality with the same principle of VN where choice matters and with some adjustments in terms of gameplay from the experience I got from the first episode. The feedback I will get from the demo will mainly decide the outcome of the second episode. If it is positive, the first release of Episode 2 will happen as soon as Episode 1 is finished.
Now, you guys know everything^^
Oh sweet baby jesus!!!!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well
interesting game so far
but :

rion is annoying - she has a bf and is acting jealous all the time towards the mc ...
maddie is hiding something importend i think -obsessed with those temples (military research maybe?)
nora is hot - (incarnation of nefer?¿) i think my mc goes for her

if the dev is really new to this gamemaking - i tap my hat
very nice dance animation at the restaurant

lets see where the story goes

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
well
interesting game so far
but :

rion is annoying - she has a bf and is acting jealous all the time towards the mc ...
maddie is hiding something importend i think -obsessed with those temples (military research maybe?)
nora is hot - (incarnation of nefer?¿) i think my mc goes for her

if the dev is really new to this gamemaking - i tap my hat
very nice dance animation at the restaurant

lets see where the story goes
with renders like this u cant beleve that he is doing it for first time,can u?

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes