• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 809 28.6%
  • Nora

Votes: 799 28.2%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,199 42.4%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 450 15.9%

• Total voters

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
By the way, I posted a new poll, this time not about your favourite LI, but about your favourite kind of routes
https://f95zone.to/threads/erastorm-episode-1-sandstorm-v0-5-gleenx-studio.70133/
Oh right, the kind of favourite route.:unsure: Well ya know ; I'm a classic so mostly pressed tar.....white lines....if you could throw some protections on the side that'd be...
I'll stop that joke right now *cough*

But the deep, drawn-out romance with plenty of wholesomeness is my favourite.

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Let's do some technical philosophy. :geek:

Exactly the same render, but with different directions of sunlight. Which lighting looks better?
  1. In term of render beauty
  2. In term of erotism
  3. In term of atmosphere

Front light
ssd3 cynopolis jeeprion return 01b.png

Back/side light
ssd3 cynopolis jeeprion return 01.png

I will not give yet my thoughts on those renders, to not influence people.
But any feedback will be appreciated. It's very interesting to know how you perceive the renders.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

Exactly the same render, but with different directions of sunlight. Which lighting looks better?
  2. In term of erotism
  3. In term of atmosphere

Front light
View attachment 1223436

Back/side light
View attachment 1223435

But any feedback will be appreciated. It's very interesting to know how you perceive the renders.
Back/side light for me ; it's also the best angle to exploit any see-through material that could be worn at the moment

Reactions: GleenXstudio

Anon5516

Dec 22, 2019

2. In term of erotism
  3. In term of atmosphere

Front light
View attachment 1223436

Back/side light
View attachment 1223435

Android port pleaaaassse

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Android port pleaaaassse
I added the v0.4.5 apk for android to the main thread.
v0.5 has not been ported to android as far as I know due to some issues with the latest version of Renpy. I think it is solved now, but someone competent has to make it. Maybe you can request it to some modders/compressors ?
It seems there is also a technique to play on android from the PC file

Reactions: Anon5516
Dec 28, 2019

2. In term of erotism
  3. In term of atmosphere

Front light
View attachment 1223436

Back/side light
View attachment 1223435

All things being equal, I prefer better lighting on whatever or whoever is the center of the camera's attention, and when you're in the middle of the desert, it makes sense for things to be bright. It's kind of strange in Pic#2 that both the vehicle and Rion are in a shadow but the sand around them isn't. So I'll go with Pic #1.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017

2. In term of erotism
  3. In term of atmosphere

Front light
View attachment 1223436

Back/side light
View attachment 1223435

I voted the second

Archspect

Dec 29, 2020
Rion said that she loves nora as much as love mc but after that it is just admiration. Is her love for us the same as his admiration for Nora? this is nonsense. I've been trying to improve my relationship with Rion since the beginning of the play, but Nora got the same value as me in those three scenes? If I wrong sorry but That's how I figured it out.

The game is really beautiful, by the way, don't get me wrong. I'm waiting for more and thank you for the game.

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Rion said that she loves nora as much as love mc but after that it is just admiration. Is her love for us the same as his admiration for Nora? this is nonsense. I've been trying to improve my relationship with Rion since the beginning of the play, but Nora got the same value as me in those three scenes? If I wrong sorry but That's how I figured it out.
She can love both persons but for different reasons, especially when one is a girl and the other a guy, it's probably not the same kind of love, but could be the same amount.
But anyway, you are referring to the scene in the back of the truck.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Archspect

Dec 29, 2020
She can love both persons but for different reasons, especially when one is a girl and the other a guy, it's probably not the same kind of love, but could be the same amount.
But anyway, you are referring to the scene in the back of the truck.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you for reply :)

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Will there be more evil/extreme route scenes in the future? would it also involve Maddie, Rion and Nora in the future?

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes