Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 823 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 822 28.3%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,230 42.4%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 465 16.0%

• Total voters

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Noticed in this update you can't get the Rion scene if you haven't got lust points and I just have romance points? So I take it there is no lewd content in this update for the romance path with Rion then?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.5.5] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.92 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.91 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 496 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 479 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Is this game worth playing? It looks good but I'm afraid to play. :ROFLMAO:

I don't like NTR, and I don't know how it is here. When I choose one woman (for example Maddie, because I like her appearance a lot:love:), so I will not have NTR with her? How it works?:unsure:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is this game worth playing? It looks good but I'm afraid to play. :ROFLMAO:

I don't like NTR, and I don't know how it is here. When I choose one woman (for example Maddie, because I like her appearance a lot:love:), so I will not have NTR with her? How it works?:unsure:
You pick one girl to focus on. The others go about their life as normal (including having sex with other people). If you seek it out you may be confronted with this, but generally you can just ignore them and focus on your own pursuits.

Rion is already in a relationship, so if you pursue her, you'll either be trying to break them up or making her cheat on her boyfriend.

Reactions: GleenXstudio

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You pick one girl to focus on. The others go about their life as normal (including having sex with other people). If you seek it out you may be confronted with this, but generally you can just ignore them and focus on your own pursuits.

Rion is already in a relationship, so if you pursue her, you'll either be trying to break them up or making her cheat on her boyfriend.
Ah, okay. So not too bad. The game looks interesting and I like such atmosphere. Thanks. :)
I still have to see what each woman's name is and what she looks like. And I see who I will be romancing.

/Ok.. Nora and Maddie.. they are so beautiful. :love:

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You will have to sit through their shenanigans a whole lotta game before any of them would want to be with you more than with eachother or with the other guy.
Ah, okay. So not too bad. The game looks interesting and I like such atmosphere. Thanks. :)
I still have to see what each woman's name is and what she looks like. And I see who I will be romancing.

/Ok.. Nora and Maddie.. they are so beautiful. :love:
If you survive through the 1st night and all the forced interactions in there,
you might feel some sort of agency.

Jan 8, 2018
Really liked this update. The romantic scenes were great and so was the Anubis dream one. I love it when the girls are alluding to thinking about certain big and dark things lol. The game just keeps getting better with every update!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How about some blurred spoilers of the babe you like, what you love of her, how is gameplay?
Really liked this update. The romantic scenes were great and so was the Anubis dream one. I love it when the girls are alluding to thinking about certain big and dark things lol. The game just keeps getting better with every update!

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Damn, first time playing this game and i like it.
I was trying Rion path but i was bad at it, i got like 40 affinity and decided imma switch to Nora and i got 80 with her now
Its definitely interesting game, imma continue playing it for now

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Hello everyone

I hope you will enjoy the new update and the few technical additions mainly the real-time stats that will help you (if you want) have more control over your relationships. ;)

For those who want to have a walkthrough, enclosed the guideline updated for v.0.5.5

And a few tips on the different paths (if you prefer to discover them on your own, don't read):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dovv

Feb 18, 2021
Rion is getting more and more cuter, damn. I am a bit disappointed that there isnt any scene at all with her if you are on romance route but great update as always

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Rion become more and more beautiful and can always change her clothes in each ep, I bet she is the favorite of the developer. :cool:(Step out from the developer angle, just want to know which one will you choose if you are the mc)
The skin color of Nora before entering the temple is very strange. It looks like she is having a heavy sunburn or something and it becomes normal after entering the temple.:unsure:
The car is under the sun with no cover, it is about noon and in middle of the desert, laying on the hood is just like having a steak on a heat iron plate you know?:LOL:
It is strange that the status is showing in this ep but not the previous ep, either it shows up in every ep or not showing, better to have it in the same way.
Will foxy be a hidden Li in the future? She is so attractive even she is not speaking.:p

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Rion is getting more and more cuter, damn. I am a bit disappointed that there isnt any scene at all with her if you are on romance route but great update as always
This update is more on the lusty side. Next update is more on the romantic side, especially for Rion.

Rion become more and more beautiful and can always change her clothes in each ep, I bet she is the favorite of the developer. :cool:(Step out from the developer angle, just want to know which one will you choose if you are the mc)
My favorite is that female mummy that goes "gnegnehehe" ;)

The skin color of Nora before entering the temple is very strange. It looks like she is having a heavy sunburn or something and it becomes normal after entering the temple.:unsure:
True, I had some problems with her skin in some HDRI environments but now it is solved thanks to a guy in F95 that gave me some advice on skin reflection. I lost quite a bunch of time because of that. Should not happen anymore, that's one of the things I learned to manage with this update. Skin surfaces are very tricky in Daz3D

The car is under the sun with no cover, it is about noon and in middle of the desert, laying on the hood is just like having a steak on a heat iron plate you know?:LOL:
Yeah...ahem...well...I guess it's painful to be sexy... :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

It is strange that the status is showing in this ep but not the previous ep, either it shows up in every ep or not showing, better to have it in the same way.
No, it's in the entire game now. Not just this update. For new players starting from the beginning, they have the "stats" feature from the start.

Will foxy be a hidden Li in the future? She is so attractive even she is not speaking.:p
Dat body...right? ;)

Last edited:

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Tbh i feel like cheating whenever i use that stats, but its too tempting so i cant refuse xD

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Ok, I turned on this game and after a while I like the humor of this game, that this game draws me in. :ROFLMAO:
I have a dilemma which woman to choose first for the first playthrough.. Maddie or Nora.
I probably first choose Maddie. Her BODY, damn!:love:

I don't even think about Rion. It's not cool to steal a woman from your friend.
Although.. here a MC friend stole Rion from MC first. :KEK:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
If you are wondering why NTR routes in poll have more votes, just consider that Non-NTR fans does not belong to only "romance route". Some Non-ntr fans like lust routes, some Non-ntr fans like evil routes etc etc. For example, if u consider me, i'm a evil MC lover and loves extreme routes which does have hardcore extreme sex. But hates NTR or sharing. So, I hope when dev calculate to make decisions on the poll, just keep this truth in mind. Thankyou.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes