Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 850 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 852 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,268 42.3%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 481 16.1%

• Total voters

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
Can somone fix the words? There are scenes where I can't read the words because of lighting or something white on top of the words. Also I'm getting a error message during Nora's dance scene and can't continue.

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I love ntr sorry dont hate me for that ❤❤ is ntr only possible if you are a asshole or ignore somone or can you be romantic and fall in love (be more of a beta cheracter) and still go the ntr route? does anyone know ?

Reactions: hbxfxfww

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.5.5]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Updated
: 2021-06-15

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.5.5]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Updated

***********************************************************************************

of EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.4.5]

di un fan EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.4.5]

***********************************************************************************

of EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.4.0]

di un fan EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.4.0]

Italian translation

Updated

Reactions: GleenXstudio

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Italian translation

Updated
Grazie Mille. Updated on the main post. :)

Getting some errors while playing the new 0.5.5 version.
Noted. After compression that render became jpeg instead of png. I will correct that. Thanks

can you be romantic and fall in love (be more of a beta cheracter) and still go the ntr route?
Nope. Romance routes don't and won't have NTR.
And more generally speaking, there is no NTR love/heartbreak story in this game, sorry.

The NTR part is limited to :
is ntr only possible if you are a asshole or ignore somone
This + optional dreams like the anubis ones

If you are wondering why NTR routes in poll have more votes, just consider that Non-NTR fans does not belong to only "romance route". Some Non-ntr fans like lust routes, some Non-ntr fans like evil routes etc etc. For example, if u consider me, i'm a evil MC lover and loves extreme routes which does have hardcore extreme sex. But hates NTR or sharing. So, I hope when dev calculate to make decisions on the poll, just keep this truth in mind. Thankyou.
I'm aware of that, this poll is just for curiosity and I think a significant part of the votes are from people who did not play the game, and just voted for what they want, regardless of the game. Still, this poll is instructive and I'm a bit surprised by the results, but I'm not calculating anything based on it for SandStorm.
For SandStorm, the main routes were already decided a long time ago because I do not want to deviate from the main story that I wanted to tell from the start (my endings are already written!), and I do not wish to add any new route, there are already too manyo_O. If anything, I'm looking to simplify them, not complicate them :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Out of curiosity, I chose the option for Nora to explain her motives and why she helps us from the beginning.
I was a bit disappointed after what I heard from her.. But.. I understand her.

But I don't know if I understood correctly.. the situation with this incident at her performance, it wasn't the first time she did it. ( I mean in Lust route)
Because she wanted to create such a situation on purpose.
Probably with those men who saved her then before, then something happened between them later in her room.
Although here I'm just speculating, I don't know if she was doing it just because of that.

Even so, I like her personality, she is wonderful.
Nobody is perfect either, everyone makes mistakes. I am able to forgive her for what she did. And I understand her, looks are not everything.

Last edited:

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Out of curiosity, I chose the option for Nora to explain her motives and why she helps us from the beginning.
I was a bit disappointed after what I heard from her.. But.. I understand her.

But I don't know if I understood correctly.. the situation with this incident at her performance, it wasn't the first time she did it.
Because she wanted to create such a situation on purpose.
Probably with those men who saved her then before, then something happened between them later in her room.
Although here I'm just speculating, I don't know if she was doing it just because of that.

Even so, I like her personality, she is wonderful.
Nobody is perfect either, everyone makes mistakes. I am able to forgive her for what she did. And I understand her, looks are not everything.
What a perfect gentleman you are:D Well said “Don't judge a book by its cover:love:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Well it was fun but sense that's how it goes im out. Good luck dev looks beautiful. I know most didn't but Maggie is my fav :love:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Grazie Mille. Updated on the main post. :)

Noted. After compression that render became jpeg instead of png. I will correct that. Thanks

Nope. Romance routes don't and won't have NTR.
And more generally speaking, there is no NTR love/heartbreak story in this game, sorry.

The NTR part is limited to :

This + optional dreams like the anubis ones

I'm aware of that, this poll is just for curiosity and I think a significant part of the votes are from people who did not play the game, and just voted for what they want, regardless of the game. Still, this poll is instructive and I'm a bit surprised by the results, but I'm not calculating anything based on it for SandStorm.
For SandStorm, the main routes were already decided a long time ago because I do not want to deviate from the main story that I wanted to tell from the start (my endings are already written!), and I do not wish to add any new route, there are already too manyo_O. If anything, I'm looking to simplify them, not complicate them :ROFLMAO:
Something that I've been curious about the game since the beginning (that I forgot to ask till now).
You've placed in various points of the game the specific date and time the game takes place; for instance, the game starts off with the date "2012 December the 9th" and this gets updated after couple of events or so.

Is there a story specific reason that these dates are used (such as use of flash forward etc)? Because I feel the game would have worked just as fine if these dates were not told, but you having them feels like you have a plan, in terms of narrative.

If I had to take a guess at it, Episode 1 Sandstorm takes place in 2012 December with MC, Rion, Maddie, Julian, Nora, and perhaps Episode 2 takes place 2014, and Episode 3 takes place 2016 (though how long till we reach the current time? :unsure: )

Apr 27, 2021
I'd like the Nora Lust Path, but it's not easy to get it, 'cause the only circumstance I saw that gets Lust points with Nora, makes you lose about 20 points with her.
I'm afraid I should restart the game to get the Lust Path with her.:cautious:
Anyway, I'm sorry to see that nobody is worried for poor Julian.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Even if the best cliffhanger is about him: what will that bandaged sexy lady do to him?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
I'd like the Nora Lust Path, but it's not easy to get it, 'cause the only circumstance I saw that gets Lust points with Nora, makes you lose about 20 points with her.
I'm afraid I should restart the game to get the Lust Path with her.:cautious:
Anyway, I'm sorry to see that nobody is worried for poor Julian.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Even if the best cliffhanger is about him: what will that bandaged sexy lady do to him?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I thought the simple way to start Nora lust path is to force her in MC's bed? Maybe install a WT mod would be easier

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I thought the simple way to start Nora lust path is to force her in MC's bed? Maybe install a WT mod would be easier
Yes, that's the simpliest way to do it. You can also reach her lust path if you fucked Tal after spending the night with Nora. Losing 20 affinity points with Nora is not really a problem for her lust path and you can always rebuild some points later.
But anyway in this path, your relationship with her will be kinda special and challenging, not exactly sweet love lol..

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes