Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 841 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 843 28.5%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,249 42.2%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 476 16.1%

• Total voters

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I'm learning how to make the clothes look wet in a more realistic way than I did before. It's not easy, and it's totally different settings for each piece of cloth :eek:

Which settings looks better to you?
You can judge separately the top and the skirt
For the skirt, I almost already decided to go with E or F, because that kind of fabric is not supposed to be that see-through, contrary to her top which, let's be honest, is made for that :KEK:.
View attachment 1255874
Is this a spot the differences competition????? :devilish:

Dec 28, 2019
I'm learning how to make the clothes look wet in a more realistic way than I did before. It's not easy, and it's totally different settings for each piece of cloth :eek:

Which settings looks better to you?
You can judge separately the top and the skirt
For the skirt, I almost already decided to go with E or F, because that kind of fabric is not supposed to be that see-through, contrary to her top which, let's be honest, is made for that :KEK:.
View attachment 1255874
I agree that E and F are more realistic. They also contrast the model's skin tone nicely. Between the two, whereas they both look very wet, F looks like the more thoroughly soaked of the two.

Reactions: GleenXstudio

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Out of curiosity, I chose the option for Nora to explain her motives and why she helps us from the beginning.
I was a bit disappointed after what I heard from her.. But.. I understand her.

But I don't know if I understood correctly.. the situation with this incident at her performance, it wasn't the first time she did it. ( I mean in Lust route)
Because she wanted to create such a situation on purpose.
Probably with those men who saved her then before, then something happened between them later in her room.
Although here I'm just speculating, I don't know if she was doing it just because of that.

Even so, I like her personality, she is wonderful.
Nobody is perfect either, everyone makes mistakes. I am able to forgive her for what she did. And I understand her, looks are not everything.
Interesting, insight though I feel the writer came too fast on Nora's character arc this time around. Her motives are simple though she has had the worst storytelling considering her character is inconsistent compared to Rion or Maddie. Depending on the dialogue choices her reply is vastly different which is not the case for the other 2.

From a 3rd person PoV:
Rion is being a slut and it's immature for her to play with her BF and MC like that considering the bond they have,and that's not a relationship nor motherly material, in the long term she'll be a kid in an adults body with no meaningful relations. In short she can be a fun friend to hang out casually but long term she might screw things up as she herself is unsure what she wants.

Maddie has the greatest baggage, basically is afraid to open up to others, has low consciences and agreeableness which makes her bad at bonding with others, her experience and flaws made her jaded and slowly will make her more cynical, I'm quite surprised how she never got into counseling considering her military background. Narratively she's a rough gem that could be turned into a beauty but retains some of her sharp edges which will cause conflict later on in a relationship. ( I mean she must be truly naive to think you can go full guns blazing and be the upright White knight and not one day catch a bullet or worse happen to you Ned Stark is a perfect personification of such naivety)

Nora is the most mature of the 3 and the one who had the greatest writing disaster post performance accident, she's a mix of the 2 lead females pros and the most refreshing given her handle on personal and relationship matters. Her botched writing makes it hard for me to pin her flaws and she has some like others but she has the least as she is new and is doing things right by actually wanting to form a bond with a MC besides personal gains which is the least I could say for the 2. She is the ideal Wife material the MC needs as unlike the rest she wants to settle down with a significant other and talk/handle things out which is a rarity in the present world, she truly is a gem.

Rion is the one that got away, Maddie is the one chance/opportunity not taken and Nora is the one that came with open arms.

Last edited:

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Keep jumping back'n'forth who's my favorite. Maddie definitely stole the last update. ( well, besides Julian, that shit was hilarious)

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Gotta be honest, a long time ago when I first tried this game it was not the best first impression, but I am glad that it did not stop development and game now is looking better than ever. Also the downsizing was a great move because previously I was hesitant to try new updates right away because of the big size. Game still looks awesome.

I love Rion. And I find it especially hot that Maddie knows about MC fooling around with her, but does not say anything to Julian. I have replayed that corridor conversation way too many times :D But if I have to have some criticism then it is Rion completely ignoring her boyfriend now. Julian is not the sharpest tool in the shed or someone super likeable, but personally I still want Rion to be a somewhat proper girlfriend and just cheat on the side with MC (hothothothot).

For example if she stayed behind in the pool with Julian (since she complained about hot sand) and then when I would go to get rope from car I could witness them having quickie or something and later Rion joins us back at the statues (and then the Julian x Foxy scene could play out as intended) - this would be super hot in my eyes, but it is just an opinion I will enjoy whatever comes my way from this game.

Patiently waiting more updates and I want to thank everyone who supports this game however they can!
Hope this game stretches out very far, because story is interesting and so are the characters. I could see myself playing this game for many years if it continues to get updated from time to time, cheers!

Groundlbr

Jul 5, 2017
I finally took some time to play this after downloading it awhile back. I've been enjoying the story so far. The only real critique I could offer is some of the grammar is a little jarring at times. My guess would be that English is not the dev's first language. Even so, this is definitely a well put together game.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Uh... Someone wanna explain why my post in this thread was deleted? It was on topic & didn't violate any rules.

The reason given was "cleaning up".

Whoever's doing that shit really needs to communicate better.

Reactions: Bruno3 and NukaCola

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
That comes from F95 staff, only them can delete posts. As far as I am aware, neverending pointless debates/wars about certain Tags are being much more controlled by the mods than before. Thus the "cleaning up", I suppose.
And this concerns all game dedicated threads, not just here. There are some threads in general discussions where those debates are allowed, but game topics are meant to talk about the game itself, and not kink-shaming others (not saying it was the case on the posts that were deleted (I don't really remember their contents), just explaining what F95 is trying to avoid)

Iconick

Feb 18, 2021
I see that "NTR Routes" won in the latest poll here. While I certainly do NOT judge or think badly of anyone that enjoys NTR (as I would not like to be judged for my likes/dislikes), I do hope that any future NTR remains entirely "optional" and will not negatively impact the story if someone like myself chose not to go the NTR route. The DEV has done a great job of making sure the few NTR scenes have been "[ not really NTR. It has Netori, and it has a few optional NTR scenes, that are avoidable and warned in-game]", and I hope it remains so. This is a great game with amazing artwork and I would love to follow it to its end. :) Like I said...no judgment at all! This is just my opinion.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes