Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 841 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 843 28.5%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,249 42.2%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 476 16.1%

• Total voters

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Hes 1$ away to reach his patron goal
I hope the game is actually being developed as they vote, if not that would suck lol

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So few gurlsy girls out there all by themselves deep in some desolate desert pyramid.
Gotta love them all!

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
So If I get this right you can choose to romance all the girls but they mind it (please someone explain to me a bit more how this is in game) there is a NTR but tecnically NTR only "happens" if you are not interested on a girl so how can that be NTR? (unless Im wrong I havent played this game yet)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So If I get this right you can choose to romance all the girls but they mind it
Nope, you can't romance them all.

Events happen at the same time so if you choose 1 girl you miss out on the other 2 girls and the points. You can cheat the points but you will still only get 1 of the girls events.

there is a NTR but tecnically NTR only "happens" if you are not interested on a girl so how can that be NTR? (unless Im wrong I havent played this game yet)
You can be interested in Rion and still be NTR'd if you try for one of the other girls during a certain event. Rion already has a boyfriend and you are trying to take her from him, if you miss her event she will fuck him instead.

To keep it simple, if you want to get anywhere with the girls you need to pick one and stick to her. This isn't a harem game and trying to get them all will leave you nowhere.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.6] [GleenX Studio] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 2.00 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 529 MB

Original Mac Size: 1.99 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 512 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 21, 2018
I don't get the update. I checked the last save of mine and there's no extension to it. Am i missing something or are there events added somewhere in the middle of the game?

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I don't get the update. I checked the last save of mine and there's no extension to it. Am i missing something or are there events added somewhere in the middle of the game?
You should get this screen at the start, otherwise, you probably downloaded an old version (like the mods for example).

1626346912484.png

If you have the good version, make sure to continue clicking after you get v0.5.5 end screen. Depending on when you made your save, the old v0.5.5 end screen might still appear but the game will follow after that.

Btw, I always recommend making your end of update saves on that kind of screen, to avoid this, and to have a better insight of what contains your save file.
1626347097955.png

Reactions: Abhai

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I played an early version, but the evil points got me interested again. Is it kind of straightforward to get on the evil route as long as you pick all up all the evil points, or do we have to purposefully avoid racking up lust points, for example?

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
GleenXstudio As enjoyable the story is the writing around Nora post performance accident is botched and now the Evil route is something I'm getting skeptical about lately.

Evil is subjective in recent times where some consider eating meat to be the scum of the earth while not batting an eye on making false rape charges and other see taxes as cruel injustice by government while not having any problem getting welfare.
I think we had a little glimpse of what the stone is capable but I'd call that corruption and not evil while also pointing out that that most of us would not mind going down a dark path:devilish: just so we can have our cake and eat it:cool:. Something to note, when devs consider evil it's always the comically useless chaotic dark villain who is evil for the sake of evil and nothing else which makes them one dimensional, I just wish we had a better reason than that in this story.

Lore wise Maddie has most of the story in her route which makes it just that more dull if I follow other routes while being a Lore geek :confused:. While I understand this helps reduce renders and development time it would be more immersive.

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Carefree247 Yes, Evil is a very basic and general term, I could have called it mystic, corruption, dark, harsh, godlike etc.
Just didn't want to be too precise on naming that road, and I went for the caricatured term to make it clear to players that don't want to hurt the girls. And yes, there is a much better reason than just having fun with an XXL dick, but you can understand that I cannot reveal this right away ;), or I would have to send that priestess to take care of you :devilish:. So, you will have to bare with it a little longer ;).
As for Nora romance/lust path, it must not be mixed for sure, and I don't recommend playing the lust path of Nora, if you are also playing her romance path as your main path (at least not until the game is over). They are very different and so is Nora's personality, for a reason that you might have not caught yet. It will make more sense later, but I can understand it might appear strange atm.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes