Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 841 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 843 28.5%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,249 42.2%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 476 16.1%

• Total voters
Apr 27, 2021
A big update for who loves the screenplay (we finally know the reason of the title, we know Maddie's interest towards Anubis' temple, and so on), a little update for who loves the lewd. And the hinted threesome remains just hinted.:(
One thing is for sure: there are many paths, I'm doing as many saves as I've never done in other games.
Anyway: Ra, portals, gods still alive... More than in an Indiana Jones movie, it seems to be in Stargate!:)
Great job from dev, I'm looking forward to see new game too.

Reactions: GleenXstudio

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Yeah, gods incest and gods marrying siblings are common in Egyptian mythology. Now, the tale with Ra was fiction.

1) The second episode SnowStorm has been announced yesterday ;) and there will be a demo of it before the end of the year. I want to have more episodes, could be 3, 4 even 5, the main story allows that much, but we are not there yet.
2) For SandStorm, it will be v0.7 -> v0.8 -> v0.9 -> v1.0(end). It won't be everlasting, episode 2 has to start at some point lol
3) Mmmh? Maybe, maybe not ^^. A lot of new characters, that's for sure.

View attachment 1301361
Wait, so this is all part of one large overarching story/saga ( with the Old Gods, spanning cultures...sort of like Age of Mythology, if anyone remembers that game)? Is Sandstorm MC also in second part?

LordTuskar

Apr 26, 2017
1) The second episode SnowStorm has been announced yesterday ;) and there will be a demo of it before the end of the year. I want to have more episodes, could be 3, 4 even 5, the main story allows that much, but we are not there yet.
2) For SandStorm, it will be v0.7 -> v0.8 -> v0.9 -> v1.0(end). It won't be everlasting, episode 2 has to start at some point lol
3) Mmmh? Maybe, maybe not ^^. A lot of new characters, that's for sure.
You've made an excellent game, good job, keep at it. Maddie is such a great model, definitely one of the best, if not the best I've seen. Good luck with your development, I wish you gain a lot more followers over the next few months!

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
This game have a good NTR history? Or NTR it just a final scene?
The NTR is just there in a couple scenes. The girls can get fucked by other characters but this doesn't affect the story much. Not the focus of the game and not sure if the dev plans to do more with it.

One route is more netori though.

As a fan of NTR I wish there was more but this game is still good regardless.

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
The NTR is just there in a couple scenes. The girls can get fucked by other characters but this doesn't affect the story much. Not the focus of the game and not sure if the dev plans to do more with it.

One route is more netori though.

As a fan of NTR I wish there was more but this game is still good regardless.
Thanks you so much for info! You're the best! (y):love:

Reactions: Hatsume Kill

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
1626795089383.png
What is the purpose of this symbol? I'm following Rion Lust path and when MC enters the underground area with the swimming pool and chooses to ignore the calls from Maddie/Nora, Rion shows up and while she 'attacks' the priestess, this symbol appears during a short period in the conversation. At first I thought it was some hotspot similar to the hotspot that appears on the ribbon when Nora performs her swing routine above the pool in the lobby of the Harem Hotel, but it doesn't respond to anything...

Last edited:

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
View attachment 1308776
What is the purpose of this symbol? I'm following Rion Lust path and when MC enters the underground area with the swimming pool and chooses to ignore the calls from Maddie/Nora, Rion shows up and while she 'attacks' the priestess, this symbol appears during a short period in the conversation.I thought it was some hotspot similar to the hotspot that appears on the ribbon when Nora performs her swing routine above the pool in the lobby of the Harem Hotel, but it doesn't respond to anything...
Shes pissed :ROFLMAO:

Its mostly used in Japanese anime/manga.

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
FaceCrap Thanks for the report, can you send me a screenshot of the points you have with the girls at the moment of that choice, by clicking on the Stats icon just the render before the choice?

There are so many combinations that I may have overlooked one of the possibilities. But it's weird as this choice option is available only if you have 1 or more evil points, whatever the points you have with the girls. I checked again the code from the original script on that specific choice, It has the correct coding for each route.

Also (very important), are you using a mod? or the original version? Thx.
Because I believe the mods unlock every choice whatever the points you have. And then might lead to stuff you were not supposed to have, as you were not supposed to select that option. That's the problem of cheats ^^, you lose a lot of consistency. I really do not recommend the cheats for this game if you want to keep a sensible story. Or just be aware of the problems of consistency you could get when using those.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Also (very important), are you using a mod? or the original version? Thx.
GleenXstudio Bingo, I suspected as much, just now was able to check and only got to see your reply _after_ having deleted my post as a result of that check.. Indeed the mod was the cause... Sorry for the confusion.

And I assume that if you actually did have at least the one required evil point, the priestess saying the MC already used the stone before, she means the bathroom scene... although that is a different kind of 'using' from what happened earlier in the temple scene and when visited by Zaya. Which is why I got confused by that remark.

PS absolutely loving the game... had some trouble to get on Nora's Lust path without ending up towards the Evil path... although I'm very curious to see which way this ends up...from what I understand the Evil route is not tied to any of the girls in particular... although I am wondering where "rionora" becomes a thing... (when not interfering with Rion getting harassed by the guys during the Jeep makeover)

PPS. I rarely use mods for cheating, mostly only for the guided walkthroughs to make it a bit easier to actually follow the path I am interested in as that's not always so clear cut without. Cheats I will only use if a particular path depends on the combined actions done long before the path becomes clear and it would take too damn long to find the moments which determine that outcome or if they're so far back that replaying from that point takes too much time. (e.g. BaDIK being a good example of this)

Last edited:

COOLERD3

Jun 25, 2020
I´m surprised in a good way, I´ve just ended playing the V06 and it really holds its own.
A couple of things though:
Fonts are way, way over the top. Takes time to "get used to it". I will advise the dev to choose one "over the top" font, and one "regular", Please change de MC "all caps".
Sex scenes are... I don´t know how to describe them. I don´t know if the dev is aiming to "something different" or "just plain wierd" (weird, not magical, not mystical, no good wierd)
CAMERA angles, please!!! pay more attention to them.
Your game is "unique" in many ways, awesome music, great story, very well built characters, great dynamics, quite good balance (comedy - drama), but all of these is suffering, because of photography (camera angles, lens choices, lighting schemes)
IF you pay more attention to it, your game will up there and surpass the most praised ones here, most of them, with great photography but lacking in deepth (story, characters, design), which in return will garantee you more exposition, more patreons and more resources for your trilogy (very intresting idea, and even more, if you connect them somehow, thru characters, choices and saves - kinda Mass Effect, if you know what I mean).
My congrats to you for developing this game, great challenge, and awesome potencial.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.6]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.6]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

***********************************************************************************

of EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.5.5]

Updated
: 2021-06-15

di un fan EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.5.5]

Updated
: 2021-06-15

***********************************************************************************

of EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.4.5]

di un fan EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.4.5]

of EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.4.0]

di un fan EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.4.0]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-07-15
Version: 0.6

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes