Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 842 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 844 28.5%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,249 42.2%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 476 16.1%

• Total voters

COOLERD3

Jun 25, 2020
Please, take a photography course. Good picture, but it could be so, soo much better. There are 32 more intersting angles and framings in that picture alone to get 32 better images.
Please you got talent, refine it!. You´ll be amaze of what you could achieve.

Dec 28, 2019
Nora needs to move away from the fire. She's so close she's sweating buckets. It's an odd look unless she's drying off after a good soaking. And that fine Saharan sand is going to get everywhere since they're sitting directly on it.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
So first impression of the opening scenes of the sotry ...

The MC is on holiday with a girl he wanted to be together with, but isn't, who is with a dude the MC doesn't like and a girl who's just broken up which, when combined, forms a group of 3 people who didn't want him there until some "free space" opened up and they had no one else better to pick so he got some pity invite just so break-up girl wasn't alone while the other 2 fuck and still he had to pay his own fare.

Yeah cool, sounds like so much fun ... pretty sure I'd rather be anywhere else, with anyone else or even no one at all.

Last edited:

COOLERD3

Jun 25, 2020
So first impression of the opening scenes of the sotry ...

The MC is on holiday with a girl he wanted to be together with, but isn't, who is with a dude the MC doesn't like and a girl who's just broken up which, when combined, forms a group of 3 people who didn't want him there until some "free space" opened up and they had no one else better to pick so he got some pity invite just so break-up girl wasn't alone while the other 2 fuck and still he had to pay his own fare.

Yeah cool, sounds like so much fun ... pretty sure I'd rather be anywhere else, with anyone else or even no one at all.
Keep playing... you´re in for a treat!. Not everything is just the set up!.
Dont judge the book by its cover;)

Reactions: GleenXstudio

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Spoilers!

Alright so it's safe to say that the mummy here is Nefertari Meritmut, she received her immortality alright...just not how she imagined it, and the woman in the mask is Bastet being able to throw Maddy and the MC around like rag dolls while possessing great strength that she is clearly holding back.
The fact that you get evil points when dealing with her or the gem solidifies that for me.
Bastet the Cat goddess and Anubus the Dog God of death.
In the poll that choice seems to be second popular from the last, the top pick is what an early grade schooler would choose...Bitch...really...come on now.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
game play Question, need understanding if the choices mean something as indicated why is it i cant get out of the choice. during...

Example: Nora Ring mishap investigation I don't talk to Tal. Yet Its listed as an invite when I end discussions? and then i must meet her at the pool that not choice. Why list important choice? fake choice is no choice, is order what you look for?
trying to understand so to play a game that has forced my hand.

A dude.......

Feb 14, 2019
You don't have to meet Tal though...? You can decide not to go after deciding on which character you want to be with for that night. The choices influence the percentage which you can see in the character menu, whereby if you meet the requirement you unlock the ability to continue down a specific route for a character/characters. The choices determine what points you gain for each character, eg. you decided to join Rion in attempting to exit the temple, you gain points with Rion and lose points with Maddie which you can see through the changes in percentages. If you want to follow a route with a specific character I would recommend looking at the percentage changes after making a decision and making sure that the percentage of the character you want a relationship withs percentage is above 80%.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes