Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 850 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 852 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,268 42.3%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 481 16.1%

• Total voters

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
ssd3 firesong nora 06.png

v0.7 is available. Enjoy! ;)

FYI, the Italian language has been implemented directly in the game (thanks to Gleemer).
PT/BR is available too, you can get it from GermanioBR.

In the future, I would like to implement more languages. I know the Spanish community already translated the game by themselves, if one of the Spanish translators can contact me, could be nice to integrate the Spanish language in-game directly too.

If anyone is interested to translate the game into French, German, Russian, or any other language (or already did the translation), please contact me, for the next update, I could integrate the translation directly into the game (translators will get their name in the end-screen and access to the beta in advance to prepare the translation)

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I actually missed Rion, I am seriously falling for the character. Can't wait to check out the update and will try and bring back feedback if I will have any, thanks again to everyone supporting this game and development team for bringing it to us <3

P.S. Rion bros get that vote up we can't let Nora win :D

Reactions: Raitei410

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Last time I played (v0.5) there's no NTR scenes, and for those who expect any, I think there will be none, since the author specified that there's no NTR with the girl the MC decides to romance. But there's a little Netori instead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
I actually missed Rion, I am seriously falling for the character. Can't wait to check out the update and will try and bring back feedback if I will have any, thanks again to everyone supporting this game and development team for bringing it to us <3

P.S. Rion bros get that vote up we can't let Nora win :D
Rion undisputed Queen of F95!!!

ahihi12

Jun 24, 2017
Still no Android. I am waiting for that about half month and still nothing . Why.....Whyyyyyyyyyy That happen to me Whyyyyyy :_(

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Still no Android. I am waiting for that about half month and still nothing . Why.....Whyyyyyyyyyy That happen to me Whyyyyyy :_(
I don't have the tools to do that, but usually, some modders do the port a few days/weeks after the release.

v0.6 android is available here:
for v0.7, you will have to bug and nag some Android porters around^^

Mar 3, 2020
I like Maddie's body the best... But her personality and stuff ruin her for me. Nora is just meah. Nothing special. Rion is just all around best. All it is to it.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone know what the variable for evil points is? I want to increase it using unren.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Not a bad update. Clearly having three girls paths to progress is a lot of work.
Was good to see Rion (clearly the favorite) has an extended scene. But I wish the pictures put her more on display. The scene was hot with loads of positions but it would be nice to have clearer and closer views of her face and body. The tan lines from before were very hot for example and not shown off as much as they deserved.
Although I get it if it is due to technical limitations that mean such shots would looks awful.

Keep up the good work. And of course, please more Rion ;)

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I like Maddie's body the best... But her personality and stuff ruin her for me. Nora is just meah. Nothing special. Rion is just all around best. All it is to it.
Maddie is certainly a bit too secretive and can be abrasive if she doesn't trust you. But once you romance her I find her to be great.
Nora is still too much of a mystery, so hard to really feel invested in her.
Rion is great as a person, but she has nothing to do with the story and I feel bad for ruining her and Julians relationship.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Last time I played (v0.5) there's no NTR scenes, and for those who expect any, I think there will be none, since the author specified that there's no NTR with the girl the MC decides to romance. But there's a little Netori instead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well time to unfollow thanks!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
ERASTORM Ep.1 - SandStorm [v0.7] [GleenX Studio] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 2,36 GB / 632 MB - SandStorm-v0.7-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,34 GB / 614 MB - SandStorm-v0.7-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
ERASTORM Ep.1 - SANDSTORM [v0.7] [GleenX Studio] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 2,36 GB / 632 MB - SandStorm-v0.7-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,34 GB / 614 MB - SandStorm-v0.7-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
Thx for the compression and I see you back to a bit more color :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes