Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 841 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 843 28.5%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,248 42.1%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 476 16.1%

• Total voters

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I know it's not bad just not what im looking for. It's in practically every game if im being honesty. There is always a girl in a relationship that your sexting but it is hard to find good ones of the opposite. I've only found a few good ones and this one had potential but it's more of a tease so far anyway BUT before people get their panties in a bunch i am not hating on anything just to clarify for you easily butt hurt folks out there.

The first one is okay. I initially thought that you may say something, which i am not quite sure but as i said, the first part was okay then , " before people get their panties in a bunch i am not hating on anything just to clarify for """you""" easily butt hurt folks out there. "

are you including me there? I am just asking. If i was included, then you are wrong. I am just simply asking. Does it came an attack on you?

Anyway. I like both. Netori and netorare. This is the first time i saw the game. I haven't played it yet. It's just when i look at the last page (before i commented), i was just curious why you don't like it? thats it. LOL No shady stuff or ulterior motives.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
The first one is okay. I initially thought that you may say something, which i am not quite sure but as i said, the first part was okay then , " before people get their panties in a bunch i am not hating on anything just to clarify for """you""" easily butt hurt folks out there. "

are you including me there? I am just asking. If i was included, then you are wrong. I am just simply asking. Does it came an attack on you?

Anyway. I like both. Netori and netorare. This is the first time i saw the game. I haven't played it yet. It's just when i look at the last page (before i commented), i was just curious why you don't like it? thats it. LOL No shady stuff or ulterior motives.
No that was for anyone else. I know you weren't being like that.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Wait a second... I took all the routes that "can possibly lead to NTR" (at least in walkthrough mod I was using), chose 0 romance and always lust, tried to tell Rion that she should try to work things out with Julian, gave 0 attention to other girls... and this all ends up in some kind of true love romance? That sucks man. I try to avoid being overly critical, but from text/scene quality alone this felt like a really rushed or lower effort update, but I still hoped that it would stick to the plan. Now it just feels flipped 180 for no reason at all..

I hope next update will make things clearer or perhaps even edit this latest update a little, give some choices to stick to the earlier routes not mash them all together into romance love stuff at least. Great game and I want it to stay that way, whatever might be the issues from creators side (if any) hope it gets fixed, or if this really is about people complaining about Rion being with Julian or other NTR stuff then just please come out and say: "for any further updates Rion only have romance path"

Thank you and have a nice day, this is just my opinion please don't bury me :)
I do believe there may have been too much consolidation in the Rion sub-routes. They seem to all lead to a romance type of interaction, whether you have romance points or not. That said, "NTR" stuff has always been gated by the score %, rather than romance or lust. Even then, this game really isn't an NTR game. There is "NTR" like the girl you don't pursue sleeping with someone else.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
need walkthough update :confused:
Very few choices in this version so you should be able to play without one until the dev shares it: Most of it depends on/continues the relationships you've already started. Nora aside, who still has very different lust and romance paths (as well as the Rion + Nora threesome), the romance and lust paths are largely merged together here to romance-y paths for both Maddie and Rion.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It's nice to see a jealous Maddie. We can see that she cares about MC. :love:
I love her.

Reactions: yggdral

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Nora stole the MC stone. She pissed me off with this..

Although she probably had a reason.. But still, that's not so good of her.

I'm playing Maddie route. I don't know if every route is the same.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Nora stole the MC stone. She pissed me off with this..

Although she probably had a reason.. But still, that's not so good of her.

I'm playing Maddie route. I don't know if every route is the same.
It is.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Did I ruin my chance of 3 some with Rion and Nora by select too many choice favor Rion? Should I balanced it out so Nora get some Love or lust point too?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Did I ruin my chance of 3 some with Rion and Nora by select too many choice favor Rion? Should I balanced it out so Nora get some Love or lust point too?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haven't got the game to hand but from memory you just need to have picked up at least two rionora points to unlock the threesome (unless you trigger the evil Nora scene first).

Reactions: NukaCola

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
I see in the gallery that individual lust scenes can be had with each girl in the tent but all I'm able to get is the scene where Nora tries to steal the stone and MC rapes her. How can I get the other scenes?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I see in the gallery that individual lust scenes can be had with each girl in the tent but all I'm able to get is the scene where Nora tries to steal the stone and MC rapes her. How can I get the other scenes?
The game runs through a priority list based on your relationship points. Haven't got the script to hand but it's something like
evil points above a threshold -> evil scene
if not, and rion + nora points above a threshold -> threesome scene
if not, and rion points above a threshold-> rion scene
etc.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does anyone no how to change evil points in Variables?
Console variables:

Code:
#Set evil points to X
x_evil = X

#Set Rion and Nora (threesome) points to X
rionora = X

#Rion
r_score
r_lust
r_romance

#Maddie
m_score
m_lust
m_romance

#Nora
n_score
n_lust
n_romance

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone have a save before the scene with each girl? No matter what I do with the cheat menu or variables I end up raping Nora at the end. I'd like to see the other scenes.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes