Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 841 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 843 28.5%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,248 42.1%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 476 16.1%

• Total voters

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
Because you have some nora lust points, put that stat to 0 and it will be fine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, By doing that I was able to see the threesome and Rion's scene But I can't seem to trigger Maddie or Nora By herself. Any more clue? I'd really appreciate it, getting a bit frustrated.

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
If you are using cheats, don't put billion pts to every girl, it won't work lol.
The game is not made/intended to be used with cheats. Be very careful when using that, it's really easy to destroy the gameplay and lose consistency with cheats when wrongly used.
In a non-cheat playthrough, it's not possible to have high points with every girl at the same time. As said gregers, the paths are decided in a certain order of priority according to what's possible to achieve without cheats
So, if you want to have one specific path for girl A using cheats, just make sure to also put the other girls (B & C) to 0 pt, to avoid problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: jacksparrow

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished 0.7 so back to being caught up with the Dev on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really been enjoying this game, thank you so much for it. Looking forward for more, and hopefully next update it won't take me as long to get to it.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.7]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.7]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

***********************************************************************************

of EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.6]

di un fan EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.6]

***********************************************************************************

of EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.5.5]

Updated
: 2021-06-15

di un fan EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.5.5]

Updated
: 2021-06-15

of EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.4.5]

di un fan EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.4.5]

of EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.4.0]

di un fan EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.4.0]

update Italian translation

Reactions: GleenXstudio

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Mmm... this version wasn't supposed to be public... as it is pretty short in some routes and kind of beta.
And v0.5 was going to come soon, with more story contents and few adjustments. :cry:
Anyway, it's out now...nothing I can do, so enjoy.

I don't like the changelog though, I will ask to have it changed because it doesn't make much sense. This is the official one.

This update will complete the second night with several scenes with Tal, with multiple outcomes, and then will bring you to the morning of the third day. There is also 2 bonus flashback in Maddie and Rion routes, and an action scene to announce the start of another epic day.
175 new renders
1200 new lines
A few new soundtracks

Introduction of a new parameter: your evilness level.

Ps : If you like to play all paths and have fun, there is some content. If you are playing exclusively only one romance path, probably better to wait for v0.5 as you will reach the end of the update quite fast.
Sorry that happened. Pretty much anything shared on the net will find itself to the masses. Worst thing is when it's not made clear that this is a beta going through beta testing. People are getting so used to games being beta and early access that they forget what it actually means.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
NTR tag on this site covers all aspects : netorare (your LI is stolen), netori (you steal a LI) and netorase (cuck)

So this game is actually NTR (netori) by this site's definition, you can steal a LI (Rion)
This is incorrect. F95Zone's definition of NTR is:
"NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]"
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

... which covers netorare, partially covers netorase and doesn't touch netori whatsoever. Netori on F95 should not be tagged NTR. It's a problem that there's no tag for netori at all and the admins are aware of it. It'll be addressed either when or sometime after the overhaul of the site goes live.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
GleenXstudio

In the scene at the oasis where they each do a sort of little skit at the campfire. None of the picture slides work as soon as I click the warning it instantly jumps to the end of the slide show.

If you want to make those work better you should use "$ renpy.pause()" instead of "pause". With "$ renpy.pause()" if the player clicks on a scene the game stops at the next "$ renpy.pause()". So a player can let the scene play on its own or they can click through it and still see every image. Try it yourself and see.

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
If you want to make those work better you should use "$ renpy.pause()" instead of "pause". With "$ renpy.pause()" if the player clicks on a scene the game stops at the next "$ renpy.pause()". So a player can let the scene play on its own or they can click through it and still see every image. Try it yourself and see.
Thanks for the tip. It's indeed better that way.
Realy love to game and the songs ty for having a music room in the game I seem to be missing one tho how/where do I unlock the ghajareya full song?
That song is available by default, so you should be able to play it.

Reactions: frozenfeet
Jul 19, 2021
i have to say, after playing through this again & reaching the Bonfire scene, Rion & the Mc's Song was incredibly Touching, made me fall in love with her character much more. awsome job & cannot wait till the next update!

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
As u can see below the song is till in gray and I can't click it (letting the song above it play out also doesn't work it just skips it)
View attachment 1419223
Strange.
If you have used a modded or compressed version, maybe some bug happened during the process. I can't really help in that case. Seems like the song is not in your game folder anymore, or its format has changed. It should be .mp3 .

If I run the official v0.7 release, that is the screen we get.
1632498129311.png

Anyway, the music room will be reworked and completed in a future update, or when the game is about to be finished.
I didn't put any music since v0.5 in there, but as many people are asking me the name of the songs, I will surely make a "music hall" instead of a "music room" as I will make 4 rooms with different style (arabic, epic, love, fun... something like that) and a different dancing girl for each room.
But that will be done during final versions of the game, so far my priority is still to make the story progress.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hey GleenXstudio just a question.
Not sure whether you can answer this, but with the episode 1 Sandstorm slowly but surely inching towards completion (currently roughly 70% complete), when Episode 1 is all said and done will any decisions made by players in Episode 1 Sandstorm carry over to Episode 2 Snowstorm?

Or will Episode 2 be mainly it's own separate thing and won't carry over Ep1 decisions at all (or mostly not)?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lndlordd

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Hey GleenXstudio just a question.
Not sure whether you can answer this, but with the episode 1 Sandstorm slowly but surely inching towards completion (currently roughly 70% complete), when Episode 1 is all said and done will any decisions made by players in Episode 1 Sandstorm carry over to Episode 2 Snowstorm?

Or will Episode 2 be mainly it's own separate thing and won't carry over Ep1 decisions at all (or mostly not)?
I'll not elaborate much for obvious reasons, but I can at least say that in episode 2 you will be asked which ending you got during the first episode. And if the player has not played SandStorm before, he will start from a default ep1 ending ;).

ssd4 oasis quads m10.png

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2021
getting a Harem ending in this game might be tricky, as with any visual novels that has Cheating in the tags, somones bound to find out the mc has been unfaithful

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
getting a Harem ending in this game might be tricky, as with any visual novels that has Cheating in the tags, somones bound to find out the mc has been unfaithful
Actually, I don't think you can get harem ending in this game.
And seen some people try to use cheats to somehow force-boost LI's love points, and that ended up screwing their game (event not occuring as it should etc).

So I just have a save for each of the LI's route (Rion save, Maddie save, Nora save).

Reactions: iainmore

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
This is the first time i play this kind of game but don't want a harem thing. I love Nora to the most but her lastest move make me confused alot. Does she really love the mc if mc in her path? Or she just take advantage and doing business? I really love Nora but if all come to business then it a sad ending.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes