Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 841 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 843 28.5%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,249 42.2%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 476 16.1%

• Total voters

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I thought the simple way to start Nora lust path is to force her in MC's bed? Maybe install a WT mod would be easier
Yes, that's the simpliest way to do it. You can also reach her lust path if you fucked Tal after spending the night with Nora. Losing 20 affinity points with Nora is not really a problem for her lust path and you can always rebuild some points later.
But anyway in this path, your relationship with her will be kinda special and challenging, not exactly sweet love lol..

name

Mar 8, 2017
good update, i like that line about the thigh bag lol. i do wonder where the story is going though, Julian was your main "competition" for Rion and presumably Maddie, and i figured the driver was going to fill that role for Maddie and Nora but it looks like theyre both indisposed. i do pity Julian though, he's just a party boy trying to have fun

though i guess i cant complain if the characters trying to ntr you get slimmed out

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
ok that joke is a bit too far if you can call it a joke:unsure:
I'm just surprised that the cucks crowd rise up significantly after this update. They were at 3rd or 4 place the last time I vote. Btw, you can choose multiple option to vote so I guess someone can vote both romance and NTR route.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
I'm just surprised that the cucks crowd rise up significantly after this update. They were at 3rd or 4 place the last time I vote. Btw, you can choose multiple option to vote so I guess someone can vote both romance and NTR route.
i wouldnt put it past them to make a bunch of fake accounts

Apr 27, 2021
Yes, that's the simpliest way to do it. You can also reach her lust path if you fucked Tal after spending the night with Nora. Losing 20 affinity points with Nora is not really a problem for her lust path and you can always rebuild some points later.
But anyway in this path, your relationship with her will be kinda special and challenging, not exactly sweet love lol..
In real life I'd obviously be very happy for a vanilla relationship with a girl like Nora (not only in the look, but as smart and talented as she is represented), but in a game it's very intriguing to try a relationship "kinda special and challenging".;)

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm v0.5.5 with GermanioBR Multi Mod ENG and Firefly Gallery Unlocked

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. Updated on main post.

Is there a story specific reason that these dates are used (such as use of flash forward etc)? Because I feel the game would have worked just as fine if these dates were not told, but you having them feels like you have a plan, in terms of narrative.
Indeed, there is a reason for that.

Reactions: cebs and JJJ84

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I actually like date thingy, its more immersive imo and it gives me an idea when can i expect it to end

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I wonder how much time the dev spend on making that 5 minute Nora dance animation.
He must have spent a lot of time on this. :D

In my opinion, this Dev should have more patrons and this game should be even more famous.. Because this game is very good. He should be appreciated for what he does.

I love humor in this game. :ROFLMAO:
I rarely find games that draw me in and make me laugh and are so good! This game is one of those games.

karmasutra87

Jun 5, 2021
Anyone get the gallery unlock to work for them? I've tried several times and keep getting an error. Says it's updated for .55. :/ Tried unren as well.
Full unlock gallery patch attached, drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "gallery.rpy".

-

Last updated: v0.5.5.
"UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xc2 in position 10: invalid continuation byte"

I tried starting a new game, saving and then adding gallery.rpy to it as well. I did rename it from a DMG file.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
if you have 1 point in romantic can you never switch too lust route ?or can you always switch routes?

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
if you have 1 point in romantic can you never switch too lust route ?or can you always switch routes?
You can mix points for Maddie and Rion, it's more or less the same route with different scenes, some are available when you have lust, some other when you have romance. Some scenes will be more complete the more romance or the more lust points you have. I'm introducing that in the next update : you will always get the scene as long as you have at least 1 lust/romance, but they will go a little bit further for each additional romance/lust point you have.

For Nora, past this update, it won't be really possible to change from romance to lust or from lust to romance, because it won't make sense, the behavior is too different. This is mainly decided during your first night with Nora at the hotel. It's better to restart from there, if you want to switch route with Nora.

Last edited:

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I'm learning how to make the clothes look wet in a more realistic way than I did before. It's not easy, and it's totally different settings for each piece of cloth :eek:

Which settings looks better to you?
You can judge separately the top and the skirt
For the skirt, I almost already decided to go with E or F, because that kind of fabric is not supposed to be that see-through, contrary to her top which, let's be honest, is made for that :KEK:.
Rion wet.jpg

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm learning how to make the clothes look wet in a more realistic way than I did before. It's not easy, and it's totally different settings for each piece of cloth :eek:

Which settings looks better to you?
You can judge separately the top and the skirt
For the skirt, I almost already decided to go with E or F, because that kind of fabric is not supposed to be that see-through, contrary to her top which, let's be honest, is made for that :KEK:.
View attachment 1255874
Nice work! For the top, A and B would only be realistic with very light fabric completely soaked through, I think E (or maybe C) would be the better pick. The skirt is trickier; you're probably right about the transparency, but if it's supposed to be as soaked as the top I'd really expect the fabric to be more rumpled and clingy.

Reactions: GleenXstudio
Apr 27, 2021
They are all quite similar, but I guess options B and D are the better ones.
Anyway, I managed to get the lust point with Nora going to the pool with Tal (without grabbing stone) and my kudos for the scene in the temple in the desert using lust point with Nora.
I guessed the Maddie path was by far my favourite, but lust path with Nora looks very interesting...

Reactions: GleenXstudio

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
if it's supposed to be as soaked as the top I'd really expect the fabric to be more rumpled and clingy.
Making the clothes more clingy is another technique than surface settings, but as it takes a long time to process the "gravity" simulation, I did not make it just for "tests". But I plan to make those clothes more clingy in the final renders ;) (unless it takes 1 hour simulation for each render, I guess the clingy part will not stay clingy very long :KEK: )

Reactions: gregers
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes