Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 835 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 835 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,240 42.2%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 472 16.1%

• Total voters

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Bro how do I see all the scenes? Like I tried everything but in oasis night I can only hate fuck Nora. No options that lead to other girls as in gallery. Also what choice leads to see Rion gangbang? Whenever I click on it in gallery game crashes. And where does the game end?? My ends where Nora captures us after taking stone. Please help I'm lost
Are you using the mod to alter the girls stats?

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Sorry I can't. I'm still too busy laughing about Rion getting gang banged so we could get a jeep. The MC in this game can be a real prick.
Oh...you skipped the best part to be sure. If you do it right have her dance and watch while she dances(cheer her on) and then let her get banged as you watch, she is thankful and very happy with you(wants more cock/cocks too lol).

In my play through, her love ends at 4 and a lust of 7(no mod).

Last edited:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
So there's no sex scene with Rion on both routes other than the fucking gangbang?
I was able to have sex with her in the hotel,in a bathroom,in the jeep,and in the tent. I kept her Affinity maxed as much as possible and ended with a love of 4 and lust of 7(no mod).

• Angry
Reactions: NukaCola

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Oh...you skipped the best part to be sure. If you do it right have her dance and watch while she dances(cheer her on) and then let her get banged as you watch, she is thankful and very happy with you(wants more cock/cocks too lol).

In my play through, her love ends at 4 and a lust of 7(no mod).
Yeah my playthrough is a combination Rion and Nora romance with medium corruption where you have the threesome in the Oasis before she dumps both of our asses. Now that boss lady is back at the factory when she hears about what I did to Rion I'm sure that she is going to rip my balls off so I can't contaminate the rest of humanity with my foul seed.

• Angry
Reactions: NukaCola

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
This is getting better and better if the Dev can avoid getting distracted with side stories that will delay updates and lose them potential supporters.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yes, Once the game is complete. :)

---
BTW FYI , little trailer here ;)
Whoa, I'm so excited after having watched that Snow Storm trailer!
Great renders, and awesome music.

Not sure whether this is something you can answer, but would our MC need to choose which clan he affiliates with (out of the 3 clans)?

Also, there seems to be a lot of girls (LIs?) compared to Sandstorm, I do wonder whether there will be several branching paths.....Hmmmm.... :unsure:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i got a question before playing this game, what kind of NTR in this game ?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
i got a question before playing this game, what kind of NTR in this game ?
You start out the game with two girls on your trip. If you give all your attention to one the other will have sex with somebody else. I guess it is called "Choose your poison" NTR? Anyway, it can be avoided by not totally simping on one girl more than is necessary to get in their pants. But you can miss out on scenes that way. To my knowledge, it is not possible to have them both slip into NTR if that's what you are looking for. There is a third girl with no NTR that I am aware of. It is not the main focus of the game in any case.

Reactions: JojodoLolo
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes