Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 835 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 835 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,240 42.2%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 472 16.1%

• Total voters

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.8]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.8]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

***********************************************************************************

of EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.7]

di un fan EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.7]

***********************************************************************************

of EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.6]

di un fan EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.6]

of EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.5.5]

Updated: 2021-06-15

di un fan EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.5.5]

Updated: 2021-06-15

of EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.4.5]

di un fan EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.4.5]

of EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.4.0]

di un fan EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.4.0]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-11-06
Version: 0.8

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Mmm, I think the misunderstanding comes from the fact that I called that route lust/corrupted in the guidelines

But in fact, it's the corrupted route more than anything and it's very close to evil route (I just let the possibility to reach it from high lust (and not only from evil points), but you are NOT forced to take that route either if you have high lust, you can choose the other option, and if you don't like NTR, protecting Rion is the obvious direction to take).
And no, choosing the GB is not a prerequisite on the lust options of Rion. It is the prerequisite to corrupt her. Different.

If that was confusing, then I'll correct the "names" of the routes in the guidelines
First route is romance/lust
Second route is corruption/depravation
Last route is straight evil/domination

Also, there is one thing I don't understand. You guys have the choice to do it or not, and yet still complain because you had the choice. It's like going to the bar and having the choice between Coke and Beer. And complain because Beer is proposed.
Nothing is forced here. Choosing to protect Rion will preserve your intimate relationship with her, and your lust points as well, so where is the problem?

That said, the fact this "corruption" route seems rushed, especially if you jump from the torrid night from day3 to that corruption scene, is a criticism I accept and understand. Maybe I should have not allowed the cross path between lust and corruption. And yeah, maybe that jump was a bit brutal and would need some polishing to make the corruption more progressive. That is something I will think about later if I have time. But again, it's an OPTION and a side route, not a main one. If you feel it's out of place,why not taking the other option? I would understand your disappointment if there was no other way. But there was => don't let Rion be touched by anyone else. Ok, it's true there are no sex scenes for that path in this specific update...they are captured, not really the best place to have intimate sex imo, and it was warned beforehand that this update was action/story oriented ;). How come no one complained about Maddie having no sex scene in this update? lol. Anyway, you shouldn't be concerned about that, Rion won't miss any occasion to have some lewd moments with the MC.

You don't imagine how much work it is to manage so many routes, and the complexity to make all the crossing routes still have some sense whatever the options you chose before, especially as it's happening on the same timeline (I understand now, why almost no other developer do that kind of gameplay). So, yeah, sometimes some roamings will feel a bit brutal because what you did before was 1 of the 5 things you could have done before, and that one doesn't fit very well the next event. Yeah, I agree it can happen.

I'm doing what I can in my free time, usually during the night, because I can't live and work full time from it. I would like to have more time to polish every route, but the truth is that I should have closed and limited the number of routes, much more than I did.

Anyway, I made a poll on Patreon on that subject and the results are surprising so far. Or maybe it's the other way... ;)
I think the problem was not yours, was the people who don't understood or even thinked. I didn't used your guideline and I never thinked that you need to get Rion or any of the girls fucked by other to get more lust/love points if you don't want it. And clearly people is complaining just because they can. Like you said, if you don't want Rion to be fucked by others, choose the other option, is simple like that.

Zero141214

May 28, 2021
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 8.1 + GermanioBR's Multimod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This Android version doesn't work properly. I'm using an Asus Rog Phone 3 (12 GB Ram, 256 GB, Android 10), and this game is very buggy. It's showing the screen of errors very frecuently, and it's not randomly, it's alwais during the same dialogs, more importantly it's mostly during the so called "important choices". Rollback doesn't fix the issue, nor quiting the game. What's worse, the game decides by itself what Important Choice is taking (when I click Ignore), ruining my LI.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
This Android version doesn't work properly. I'm using an Asus Rog Phone 3 (12 GB Ram, 256 GB, Android 10), and this game is very buggy. It's showing the screen of errors very frecuently, and it's not randomly, it's alwais during the same dialogs, more importantly it's mostly during the so called "important choices". Rollback doesn't fix the issue, nor quiting the game. What's worse, the game decides by itself what Important Choice is taking (when I click Ignore), ruining my LI.
Could you give me a save file that is right before the bug happens?

Zero141214

May 28, 2021
Could you give me a save file that is right before the bug happens?
Let me know if I did this right, it's the first time I try it. If I did it correctly, I'm providing 3 different saves in my Rion run, and the game will alwais show the error screen right after, when I'm given a minor or a major choice. The only way forward is to press Ignore, but that also means I can't choose, the game just picks up a choice (alwais the same), and messes my run. For example, one of those saves is right before I can have sex with Rion in the temple, but the bug forces the choice not to have it.

Those are just 3 examples, but this problem is very frecuent.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Let me know if I did this right, it's the first time I try it. If I did it correctly, I'm providing 3 different saves in my Rion run, and the game will alwais show the error screen right after, when I'm given a minor or a major choice. The only way forward is to press Ignore, but that also means I can't choose, the game just picks up a choice (alwais the same), and messes my run. For example, one of those saves is right before I can have sex with Rion in the temple, but the bug forces the choice not to have it.

Mega

Mega

Mega
Those look right, I'll see what I can see.

Reactions: Zero141214

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I think the dev is doing a good job regarding the multiple paths.
It's definitely hard to do and in a game not produced by a big studio, one has to be understanding and lenient when few things sometimes don't seem fully appropriate to a specific run. Considering closing a path or two could help alleviate the challenge but up to them.

The cliffhanger however isn't one is it? It's obvious to me the boss is Nora. The surprise would be if it wasn't.
But at the same time I don't subscribe to the idea of having cliffhangers at the end of every release, so it doesn't bother me.

Awaiting for the next release though I replayed some of my runs and in particular decided to do an evil one alongside another. I never went evil before but was curious how different it would be. So I now have
- Rion romance (my main)
- Maddie romance + evil (not sure it is the wise option)
- Nora romance + Rion (maybe this would be better for evil..? thinking this should be where I whore Rion out)
Not sure how those will end up but for sure can't wait for a good scene with Rion on the romance path. Another all-nighter together but going further would be nice.

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
I was on the romance path with Maddie, then I fucked Nora. Now Rion and Nora are now a thing and I'm invited. I've never been so confused. BTW I didn't romance Rion at all, only Nora and Maddie.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020

Mega

Mega

Mega
So this looks like the walkthrough mod is broken. I let the guy know and we can only wait for a fix. Are you able to hit Ignore to get past the bugs for now?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020

Mega

Mega

Mega
Rather than wait on the mod guy to fix it, I gave it a shot myself, try this out and see what you think:

Saterios

Sep 28, 2020
So... I'm guessing Nora is the almost fully depowered Bastet?
She knows about the stone, seems to know about Nefertiti, as she is the one who doesn't rush in head first.
She seems pretty human, but still has some mind manipulation powers?
Considering you can't refuse to talk to her(At first I thought it was just standard dev joke of meeting another main girl.)
But considering how crazy Rion is going for her, it kind of makes me think that she has some powers.

I mean, Rion seemed fairly reluctant to go for the MC, even though that romance had been boiling for years. But she not only falls for him, but also a girl, who just suddenly appeared, introduced by said MC. It's a bit too convenient and doesn'tquite make sense otherwise.
I mean sure people can quickly develop a crush on someone, but the extent is rather extreme.
Also her going for Rion makes sense, if she can't compell the MC, maybe because of the stone, she needs someone who lets her stay with the group until she can get it, if the MC truly has it.

Last edited:

Zero141214

May 28, 2021
So this looks like the walkthrough mod is broken. I let the guy know and we can only wait for a fix. Are you able to hit Ignore to get past the bugs for now?
Yes, I could just hit Ignore and continue playing the game till the end, although unable to select all the choices that I intended to follow. In essence, I was able to stay on the Rion romance path just like I wanted, but I missed some points and sex scenes because of the bugs.

I'll check out the link you provided.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
I hope you will enjoy the new update ;)

I updated the guideline for v0.8 as there are many possibilities and paths.
Imo, It's better to look at it after you played at least your main playthrough.
I read your guideline and I see no 3some route I was looking forward to nora&rion 3some route....
Can you tell me if you will put in the future?

This game have problem with lighting area some images it's bad and unrealistic.
but in conclusion it's okay game...I enjoy the story and make interesting what happen next.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Sorry I can't. I'm still too busy laughing about Rion getting gang banged so we could get a jeep. The MC in this game can be a real prick.

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
Bro how do I see all the scenes? Like I tried everything but in oasis night I can only hate fuck Nora. No options that lead to other girls as in gallery. Also what choice leads to see Rion gangbang? Whenever I click on it in gallery game crashes. And where does the game end?? My ends where Nora captures us after taking stone. Please help I'm lost

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes