Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 835 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 835 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,240 42.2%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 472 16.1%

• Total voters

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
The Rion ganbang scene was really short in comparison with others and looks rushed. You see one guy aproching her, the next render he is already inside her, in the next render you see the next guy walking towards Rion to get his turn, the next render he is already fucking her, and then you see a diferent scene from diferent angles of everyone fucking her, but still to me looks pretty rushed in comparison with other sex scenes between the MC with any of the girls.

Reactions: Zawarudo94

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I have always liked this game. the story is very interesting and the characters are very good. I have saved for every girl's path. Up to now. I think the gangbang scene was a mistake, and not only because it has left Rion very damaged like Li but because it has made me think about what will happen in the future with her and with the other girls. I know it is avoidable, but even so it has left me with a strange feeling, of doubts about what direction this will take in the future. The next updates I think I will not play them and I will only look at this forum to see what is happening and if this current feeling of discomfort is something temporary

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I have always liked this game. the story is very interesting and the characters are very good. I have saved for every girl's path. Up to now. I think the gangbang scene was a mistake, and not only because it has left Rion very damaged like Li but because it has made me think about what will happen in the future with her and with the other girls. I know it is avoidable, but even so it has left me with a strange feeling, of doubts about what direction this will take in the future. The next updates I think I will not play them and I will only look at this forum to see what is happening and if this current feeling of discomfort is something temporary
I don't see the "problem" here, you can choose if you want the gangbang to happen or not, that has not "affect" in the story or the girls if you choose the non-NTR path. And still if you let all the men fuck her, she will react different if your score is high or low, if is high she will enjoy being gangbanged but if is low she will despice you for let it happen.
But still, like you said, Is avoidable, when you avoid, you don't get that path. So you shouldn't be affected for what happens in the NTR path if you play the non-NTR.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
I don't see the "problem" here, you can choose if you want the gangbang to happen or not, that has not "affect" in the story or the girls if you choose the non-NTR path. And still if you let all the men fuck her, she will react different if your score is high or low, if is high she will enjoy being gangbanged but if is low she will despice you for let it happen.
But still, like you said, Is avoidable, when you avoid, you don't get that path. So you shouldn't be affected for what happens in the NTR path if you play the non-NTR.
The problem here is that, it is a prerequisite if you want to progress through the Lust path, so basically it is unavoidable. And before this update, there was basically no buildup to it ever happening at all. Heck, there wasn't even an NTR path before this update. Sure, Rion is a nympho but to jump from steamy vanilla sex to surprise NTR mind break gangbang in a span of 12-16 in-game hours is just farfetched and dare I say stupid. Dev also previously stated that NTR will only have a minor part in this game and will only happen to other girls that you are not pursuing, thus it is not truly NTR, but it appears he has strayed from that previous statement or maybe outright lied which has misled most of us. That my friend, is the problem. There are pages upon pages of that debate earlier in the thread if you don't want to take my word for it.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, just finished with 0.8, and back to being caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so much for this game thus far, and now, I will be looking forward for the next one.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Quick question. I don't know if I have a bug or something but something weird happened at the oasis.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have I somehow ended up on the Evil path (i haven't made a single "evil" choice in the game)? I'm using the Multi-Mod btw.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
anyone else think the last 2 updates are a mess , in relation to choices ?

maddie route - borked at/after temple ...
rion route - only worth playing if you let the gangbang happen ...
nora - dafuq is going on ...
Zaya/Nefertari - rape her at temple (evil)or you get nothing there (importend story hints hidden behind this action)...

i like the game , the girls are unique each but ....
didnt see this all coming

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
is there a fix for the 2 choices at the alter with Nora?
I went there with Maddie and can't pick a choice here at all

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
patch v0.8.1 did nothing to change the problem with the alter choices which cannot be chosen
anything new on this or do we have to wait for the next update to correct

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
patch v0.8.1 did nothing to change the problem with the alter choices which cannot be chosen
anything new on this or do we have to wait for the next update to correct
post me a save i take a look if you want

or use this and fix it alone
https://f95zone.to/threads/erastorm-ep-1-sandstorm-v0-8-gleenx-studio.70133/post-5777280

View attachment 1489947 if condition is "false ", just click "select"
try this , or give me a save and mention the the choice you want

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
I agree, for me this update feels disjointed, seems that some people felt the same.
It doesn't have the same vibe as previous updates, maybe the "story" is kicking in, but not in the direction that most expected.

I don't mind the sudden changes in the overall story (the direction of the story is interesting)... what left me uneasy are some decisions in the relationships with the girls.
So , in one route, having a lust relationship with Rion only leads to GB and future NTR (didn't expect having to choice a NTR scene by following her route, welp...). Not only that, there is no "alternative" scene for those who don't want that kind of scenes with Rion for that particular path, there isn't anything for romance path whatsoever in this update to be clear.

The whole Nora (the thing related to the gem), and Maddie scenes are... weird, didn't felt natural, but maybe that's intended.

I may be in the wrong, but i had the impression that if i choose a girl, i won't have any particular problems with NTR scenes whatsoever.
I don't mind NTR, if its done well... but it kinda feel forced and too sudden in this update. And as someone said... hours ago (in the story), they were having another kind of relationship. Feels like they are not the same people.

Another thing is that now there are several "routes" for Rion... so if Lust have NTR, and evil is the result of her hating you... now we'll have a route with "sharing / voyeur"? and another one with hard NTR (speculation, but by the dev notes is a full route for Rion)?.
Let me to think that the type of content that we had with Rion up until 0.7 its going to be less in future updates because those new routes, no?

Hard to digest that in only one update after all the romance and lust/wild scenes done just the 7 updates before in a game that had ntr content, but wasn't the focus because it was mainly on girls that you didn't follow and you choose to see them out of their routes.

I'm curious about the story... i think that i'll wait a couple of updates to see where the relationships with the girls are going.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Played through latest update and I am on Rion lust route. I am still not happy that Rion and Julian broke up so casually even tho I did not romance her and happily want her to sleep around, but later scene with the mercenaries was cool at least. But I have to agree with some posters, last few updates are feeling very scuffed compared to wonderful work put into this project earlier. I'm sure everyone would understand if updates came out with bigger intervals to upkeep great quality this game saw in many updates before, just keep community in the loop how the update progress is going rather than dish out these rushed updates and get heavy criticism.

P.S. Ability to kiss Rion after gangbang scene would be perfect for people who like this route, just a suggestion :)

Reactions: Boehser Onkel
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes