Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 838 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 839 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,244 42.2%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 475 16.1%

• Total voters

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
A lot of progression story wise and scene wise a clear distinction between romance and lust path here.
Well done. It's getting more and more interesting with each release.

Reactions: andresblinky

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Just discovered the game and definitely one i'll keep an eye on. Rion was my definite early favourite, but i'll have to go back and try focusing on a more Nora run at some point.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
lol Foxy And Zaya are 1 and the same i knew it from the moment i saw zaya the first time behind the bar
the curves and her hair color.

also is there a save for this episode whit the whole galary unlocked

and Rion is for me the Hottest babe off this story she gets a 11 ou of 10
And its ment becausse she is just perfekt
you could also almost say its almost looking like Yasmin from aladin
so there is a perfekt version for Princess Yasmin in Daz3d
and then remake the princess trainer from akabur whit this nora
i think it whould fit as rion could be the blond teen girl
julius could be maslab and madie could be the mother off the blonde.
and the immortal queen which this story is about could be the sex trainer whit the redhair.
i whould say this almost fits as a princess trainer
1636223058762.png

Last edited:

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I reached a dead end. Only two options, both greyed out und unclickable. :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok thanks, it's noted and analyzed. That will be corrected soon. It's very unlikely to happen though, so don't worry ppl.
It's a special case where you have 0 romance points with girls but yet you are not really evil neither (didn't think it would/could happen, but you guys are full of surprises lol). Anyway, I'll let the second option always be available then.

Reactions: Nerttu

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Erastorm Ep.1 - SandStorm [v0.8] [GleenX Studio] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 2.53 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 549 MB
- - - WORKUPLOAD

Original Mac Size: 2.51 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 532 MB
- - - WORKUPLOAD

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
I need mega link

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
NTR tag on this site covers all aspects : netorare (your LI is stolen), netori (you steal a LI) and netorase (cuck)

So this game is actually NTR (netori) by this site's definition, you can steal a LI (Rion)
That is exactly wrong.
NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

I don't blame you for thinking so since F95 doesn't have a netori tag. The unfortunate truth however, is that F95 doesn't tag for netori at all.

The current NTR tag on F95 is an amalgamation of netorare and netorase.(which is annoying too)

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Well, I was on the lust path with Rion, and figured I'd double down on it with this update and let the guys at the refinery have their way with her. Holy hell, I almost literally doubled down: she went from 5 to a whopping 9 lust level! :p

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
That is exactly wrong.

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

I don't blame you for thinking so since F95 doesn't have a netori tag. The unfortunate truth however, is that F95 doesn't tag for netori at all.

The current NTR tag on F95 is an amalgamation of netorare and netorase.(which is annoying too)
Typically I've noticed on this site netori is usually repurposed as 'cheating' with the other types of NTR usually meaning the MC is the cuck or having his L.I. used/stolen. In any case, I see there is no harem option which is fine since not every game needs one, but curious, any chance of a throuple path or is the threesome just a one time thing? While I like the idea of a threesome, just not at the expense of the relationship, unless there is no negative consequences or if it can lead to an actual throuple relationship.

Jul 19, 2021
Yikes, quite the Revelation youve left us here, not to mention alot of questions...
Enjoyed playing through the updated version, great job as alwayse.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Got 2 main playthroughs going on. Straight up evil one resulting from power up rape on Nora. And then a hybrid evil run that goes with Rion a bit and then mind break her from gang bang lol. At least she seemed mind broken.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
You go on the romance path with Rion until N**. gangbang options appear, ruining all previous choices. (they have a new relationship, and she already has a gangbang? it doesn't make sense.) R.I.P. romance path

Reactions: mofonistik

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I am frozen with Nora at the alter... 2 choices..... neither can be selected but should be....

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes