Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 835 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 835 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,240 42.2%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 472 16.1%

• Total voters

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Guide explains to pretty well that the gangbang is only an option if Rion's Lust>Romance or if you are evil I think.

What a great game though reminds me still some hidden gems out there.

Author seems pretty adamant about no harem ending but you have to imagine there is going to be a throuple ending with Nora/Rion/MC right? I mean it wasn't just a threesome for lust they were literally saying they loved each other and MC.

Hope we get a pregnancy tag on this but it probably won't be until the epilogue.

What a fun game though normally paranormal/fantasy games go bonkers off the wall but this has been a nice little self contained Egypt story that for once didn't rely on mind-control.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I enjoyed this update a lot.

Sure, there really wasn't much sex or lewd scenes but each girl's route (well Rion & Maddie's I think) I think progressed a lot in terms of story.

Nora's route, I wish we could have seen more of her and got into more interactions with her, but on the other hand I guess I understand the whole secretive nature of it all.
Here's hoping we get to have more scenes with her on v0.9.

The replay and the music room are nice.
Good additions to when I wish to rewatch particular scenes or kick back and listen to some unique music. (y)

Aug 9, 2018
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is the affinity loss unavoidable? For that matter, is there any way to romance Rion and not have sex with Zaya?

EDIT: Okay I've tried to replay the update a few different ways and DAMN. After the insanely heartwarming last update, this one is a real sharp turn to say the least. You can't avoid pissing the girls off no matter what you do and NTR lurks behind every corner...

Last edited:
Reactions: Vechernyaya

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
After looking at the guide posted by dev, it seems the
is unavoidable if you want to progress in the Lust route with Rion. It's a shame really, this started out as easily one of my top five, but I guess it's time to move on. It was a good run GleenXstudio , thanks for the memories.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
After looking at the guide posted by dev, it seems the
is unavoidable if you want to progress in the Lust route with Rion. It's a shame really, this started out as easily one of my top five, but I guess it's time to move on. It was a good run GleenXstudio , thanks for the memories.
Haven't played that route, but I agree that is out of place. She's kind of a nympho, but it's waaay too early for that. That would make far more sense on Evil/Domination path.

Reactions: Ursus4321

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Haven't played that route, but I agree that is out of place. She's kind of a nympho, but it's waaay too early for that. That would make far more sense on Evil/Domination path.
Agreed. It just gets thrown at your face out of nowhere. Choosing the other option seems to revert you to the Romance path so I guess, it is a prerequisite for the Lust path to progress. I only play this game for Rion as evidenced by my now deleted sig, so this feels like a sucker punch to the gut.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel
Apr 27, 2021
I've just played all four routes main routes (one for every girl and the evil path).
Wow, a big progress for the storyline. The evil path is quite "peculiar", very different from anyone else.
For other paths, I keep on being on Maddie's bandwagon, I love her "Lara Croft attitude", and I find her the most fititng to the main mistery. But in this update we can know so much about Nora.
Not a real mistery, on the contrary, the last character we meet in the update: it was quite obvious we'd see him again.
Anyway, KUDOS to the dev, storyline is more and more interesting, and cliffhangers are always weel called!!

Reactions: sotorojo

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats

relation // lust // romance // hot (?)

View attachment 1489340

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 --> )
mod update

Reactions: Kel2513

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I'm making a patch right now, there are two things to correct. One of them is the problem of freeze you got.
In fact, just the script is changing, so I'm checking if there is a way to just provide the new script and overwrite the previous one, without having to download everything again. It's my first time having to do a patch, so I'm not sure yet how it works.
Otherwise, I'll make a v0.8.1 in a few days
eeeeh

just post the script.rpa(rpy) ??

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes