• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 809 28.6%
  • Nora

Votes: 799 28.2%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,199 42.4%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 450 15.9%

• Total voters

Mehr7ad

Oct 24, 2021
SandStorm (EraStorm Saga #1) [v2.0] [GleenX Studio]

Unofficial android port release:-
JOIN ME:-

Little support please:-

Download link:-
Workupload
Thank you so much

Reactions: BROS PORTS

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SandStorm-2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nulldev

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
SandStorm-2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
What is this? :D
No info on Patreon, itch.io, twitter, no changelog.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Just discovered Snowstorm and it was asking me about this game. I see it's completed and I guess I will have to try this one first before Snowstorm to not miss out on things... I do have one question, are there any chances for this one to come out on Steam? Thank you in advance. Will give it a try either way and be back, from the renders and description it looks very promising.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
What is this? :D
No info on Patreon, itch.io, twitter, no changelog.
No clue. No changelog as of yet, so I'd assume a bugfix update, but can't help any more than that.
On my end, OP was updated with 2.1, so I uploaded a torrent of it. You'll likely have more luck asking GleenXstudio.

Reactions: Nulldev

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
I only want Rion but it keep giving me R+N during affinity check at oasis. What am i doing wrong? i even made it clear in the jeep that Rion is the only one, i installed the bugfix and nothing changed. Could it be a saves issue and should start a new game?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I only want Rion but it keep giving me R+N during affinity check at oasis. What am i doing wrong? i even made it clear in the jeep that Rion is the only one, i installed the bugfix and nothing changed. Could it be a saves issue and should start a new game?
When the MC is playing the guitar, do you pick the Nora's song too?

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Did you try to continue a bit? Because very shortly after, you can make your final choice and you can get into Rion's path alone.
The check is Rion AND/OR Nora. Not Rion+Nora
This part has changed a bit, and whether you pursue Rion, Nora or both, you will go through that talk with both girls on the rock besides the oasis at night.

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Did you try to continue a bit? Because very shortly after, you can make your final choice and you can get into Rion's path alone.
The check is Rion AND/OR Nora. Not Rion+Nora
This part has changed a bit, and whether you pursue Rion, Nora or both, you will go through that talk with both girls on the rock besides the oasis at night.
I see, idk why you would make us go through that talk when some of us made the choice to pursue her and only her, doesn't that leave the choice in the jeep i made redundant? it should've made Rion gave up on Nora.
I think you should've made the talk only happen for ppl who are pursuing both Rion and Nora, it don't see it being necessary for those who only want Rion, i honestly prefer how things went at the oasis before the rework.
I wasn't a fan of that talk cause it made me feel i wasted my time trying to pursue Rion, But it's ur game so it is what it is

Last edited:
Reactions: coffee89

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks for making a complete release. It was fun to play back from the start and rediscover some scenes.

randomname42

May 30, 2017
How to use this, bro ?

Thank youu
Open the .rpy file with a text editor, change both instances of "j" in this code block to something else (e.g. "jj"), save, and put it in the game folder.

Code:
        for j in g.buttons[i].images:
            j.conditions = renpy.python.RevertableList()

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes