• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 809 28.6%
  • Nora

Votes: 799 28.2%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,199 42.4%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 450 15.9%

• Total voters

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I got the "Wild Night at the Aswan Hotel" scene with Maddie. But how do I unlock the "Romantic Night at the Aswan Hotel" scene?

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
how long is this game from start to finish?
Also, do you think it's on par with snow storm?
A couple of hours for a single playthrough I'd think. If you read the story. You can then speed through for a second to get almost everything else and a third one for the rest.

As for a comparison with Snowstorm this is subjective of course, but I like this one better. Snowstorm felt more accomplished technically and in terms of scene setup, but I personally loved the models in Sandstorm better and also enjoyed the relationship arcs better here.
I actually dropped Snowstorm after a few updates, not sure if I should give it another shot unless the Sandstorm lover has come back.

Reactions: camube

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Excuse me people. Provided that this game, at a glance, doesn't look half bad and my first impression is very positive, is it Discount Desert S.T.A.L.K.E.R as it looks?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Excuse me people. Provided that this game, at a glance, doesn't look half bad and my first impression is very positive, is it Discount Desert S.T.A.L.K.E.R as it looks?
Not really. No Wincest, not a lot of action. Some nice lewd scenes, but the focus is more on story. Lots of ancient egyptian history and dialogue broken up by some sexy time.

Reactions: Machete

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.01

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 791 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
So if I'm not mistaken, there's still some more additional content to be added to the game. Is that right?
I'd like to replay it from the beginning (I never finished it, tbh; I played like halfway through the game and then got distracted by other things), but if there's more to come I'd prefer to wait a bit longer until everything is completed.

Reactions: philtwo

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
So if I'm not mistaken, there's still some more additional content to be added to the game. Is that right?
I'd like to replay it from the beginning (I never finished it, tbh; I played like halfway through the game and then got distracted by other things), but if there's more to come I'd prefer to wait a bit longer until everything is completed.
No, there isn't. The game is complete now.

Reactions: philtwo and Aristos

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Hi GleenXstudio after replaying the game to unlock the P endings (best ending btw, promising future) I have a question.

In the P endingour character doesn't go through the portal, so does it means Snowstorm doesn't exist after P ending? Who are we playing in Snowstorm then if the portal never opened?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Hi GleenXstudio after replaying the game to unlock the P endings (best ending btw, promising future) I have a question.

In the P endingour character doesn't go through the portal, so does it means Snowstorm doesn't exist after P ending? Who are we playing in Snowstorm then if the portal never opened?
The endings continued in SnowStorm is the M/R/N. The one where the MC goes through the portal and is transported to the Viking age.

The P ending will be continued in the next game, the steampunk one. You can find both of the MC's children (Lex and Lana) in the previews. So in this scenario, SnowStorm never happened.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes