VN Ren'Py Sandy Planet [Season 1] [Afraidies House / Goldenmaster]

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
It must be difficult to try and keep up with your betters. Keep staying hard headed and fact free keyboard warrior.
Yeah I kind of already expected you to avoid responding to any of that. I know it must be annoying getting hit with hard facts you're trying really hard to disagree with, but I'll leave you with something to think about, it might help you in the future.

If you find yourself unable to back your "facts" up with actual logic and/or confirmed information, yet the person you're arguing with can..... Then you might want to consider the possibility that you might be wrong, which doesn't have to be a bad thing as long as you learn from it.

By the way, you should probably look up the definition of the phrase "keyboard warrior", because it doesn't mean what you think it means. Unless you felt like I was being abusive, aggressive or offensive of course, in that case calling me that would be understandable. I personally don't think I was though.

Reactions: Lord of the Asses

quequeg1

Mar 8, 2023
nice renders and fun dune, parody?, but the match 3 game is horrible, you need amazing luck to get past it, i assume as i can't get past it..

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
nice renders and fun dune, parody?, but the match 3 game is horrible, you need amazing luck to get past it, i assume as i can't get past it..
Do you think you've change anyones mind fact free? I'm also not reading your text walls because it's just misinformation from a deeply disturbed little kid.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Do you think you've change anyones mind fact free? I'm also not reading your text walls because it's just misinformation from a deeply disturbed little kid.
You replied to the wrong person.

"Walls of text" haha, mate that last one was like 7 lines of text. But it's fine, keep avoiding the topic. It's pretty clear you can't come up with a proper response, since all your arguments basically come down to "Well you're wrong! Hmpf!".

And you're calling me a kid? :WaitWhat:

Vanessa95

May 3, 2020
Apparently i've been missing out reading the replies of threads. Never would've thought there would be a massive argument about futa anatomy while being transphobic at the same time lmao. Because they have a cooch along with their penis, it's fine. But a transwoman is "politically correct" and pandering to the west... wtf lol :)
I did think about the futa/trans tag being separated as a good idea but is it really that different there's potentially an extra cooch on a character that might not even be used/shown to begin with?

Feb 17, 2023
Ok, I am back to enjoying the game having gotten past where I was previously stuck. Congratulations on the game and I look forward to your future continued development work to see where you take the game.

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes