Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Because it is amazing? The art is stellar and the story quite good. You know you can play a game w/o any pictures at all right? There are text only games - do you jump in and bash them too? Again though, the art here is flipping amazing.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Just tried this for the first time and wonder why there is animated tag, only one shoot was animated and when the girl gets drugged, then why even bother? and the story keeps being told even tho you are else where on the screen and some sex scenes you only get one frame, dont understand how the F it got so high rating, I think its terrible... the art looks good tho, but thats it.. in a sex scene the image dont change, but all kinds of different things during the sex are done, by the story telling. but you dont see much.
Ya know.

gaston.gif

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
how the fuck do you poison her? have all other endings a bazillion times can't find any way to enter the poison mode.. nothing in walkthrough and nothing helpful in comments.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
The walkthrough in the first page is not only outdated but also confusing. Can someone please upload a walkthrough that's in the format of a standard visual novel walkthrough? I would very much appreciate it. Not just me but also other newcomers as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: TomberryDude

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The game is simply amazing. I love the art style and it's definitely a welcome sight after so many generic DAZ games. Loved all the routes too, though submissive Crow is my favourite, since I'm not much into femdom.
I bit of a gripe though, 3 images won't unlock no matter what:
I totally agreed. The art is so unique, its a nice change compare to all these DAZ games with reusage model

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I have same problem. It's bug, check the previous page.
+ I don't know how to enter "poison Carmen" route.
how the fuck do you poison her? have all other endings a bazillion times can't find any way to enter the poison mode.. nothing in walkthrough and nothing helpful in comments.
The walkthrough in the first page is not only outdated but also confusing. Can someone please upload a walkthrough that's in the format of a standard visual novel walkthrough? I would very much appreciate it. Not just me but also other newcomers as well.
The game zigs and zags between paths which makes it hard to do a thorough walkthrough, but here's a comment I posted earlier in the thread which outlines the most important decisions and how to get the various endings:

So this isn't exactly a walkthrough but I'll try to explain the major choices in the game and how to get all the content:

The first choice in the game is a big one. If you choose to lay low and get resources from the woods, then certain scenes will happen automatically and others will be locked. If you make the other choice, to get resources from town, then you get the opposite scenes. So laying low or going to town is the first major choice.

In either case you'll then go down to the cellar to talk with Carmen. The conversation here is mostly flavour. It establishes a relationship which changes some dialogue, but it doesn't massively alter the game. Talk to Carmen however you like. After a while Glasha will ask what you want to do next.

If you're sending people to town, there's another big choice here. First Glasha will ask if she can go to town instead of Crow. If you agree, and then have Crow watch, and then investigate when you hear laughter, you'll get to watch a scene with Carmen and Crow. This doesn't have any long term effects but it's the only way to see this scene. If you don't let Glasha swap, then you'll have the option to swap shifts with her yourself, which puts you on the night shift. If you work the night shift you get locked into the hatefuck route, but it's the only way to get some of the content.

If you don't swap any shifts, then you end up watching Carmen for the next scene. This is the same as they lay low route, except in that route you can have Markus watch if you want. There's not much point unless you want to skip the scene. While you're watching Carmen, she'll tell one of two stories. If you ask about when she was a prisoner, you get one story, if you ask about when she had a prisoner, you get another. Neither of these choices has a long term effect.

At the end of the day you'll get one of three scenes. If you swapped with Glasha and you have the night shift then there's a scene where Carmen ties you up and gives you a handjob. If you're on the route where you go to town, but you didn't swap with Glasha, then you'll be woken up by Crow sneaking out. If you follow her you'll find her masturbating in a nearby tavern, and if you check in on the prisoner then you can watch Crow masturbate when you get back. Neither has a long term effect. If you're on the lay low route, then you'll bring stew down for Carmen to eat. You can either feed her on her knees or feed her sat on a barrel. If you feed her sat on a barrel then you eat her out until Crow walks in. This unlocks a scene the following morning where Crow dresses in front of you, and unlocks the Femdom Crow route. If you feed Carmen on her knees then she gives you a blowjob and Crow joins in. This is necessary to get the poison carmen ending.

If Crow wakes you up the next day, then you can tell her you think Carmen is fascinating, and then swap shifts with her. This unlocks the route where Roman is totally submissive to Crow and Carmen and you get locked in. If you don't swap shifts then you go to your shift with Carmen. If Glasha wakes you up then you can tell her that you're doubting yourself, and even if you don't fuck up you're not sure who to trust. This will inspire Roman to try harder at beating Carmen and unlocks the possibility of poisoning her.

Unless you're locked into a linear route at this point (hatefuck, femdom Crow) you'll go to your shift with Carmen. Carmen will try to make peace with you, or goad about her corrupting Crow, depending on which route you're on. If you shoot Carmen down, you get locked into the same path as hatefuck. You should always entertain Carmen's idea, even if you have no plan of taking it. If she thinks she has a chance to escape peacefully, she doesn't get violent. If you're on the town route, then Carmen will explain she has plans for Crow. You can either choose to keep Crow for yourself, which unlocks the Shibari scene and the Wholesome route, or you can send Crow out to whore (which unlocks and optional Crow whoring scene).

Regardless of your choices in day 2, there are two bonus scenes with Markus and Glasha that you can play or ignore. If you're laying low, then Glasha and Markus go to the hot springs and fuck. If you're going to town, then they visit the tavern and Markus fucks a whore.

During the day Carmen will try to negotiate with Roman. You can either fuck Crow, or you can fuck Carmen. If you got a blowjob from Carmen during the dining scene, then Crow sucks you off as bonus art during this scene.

If you're on the town route and haven't told Crow to whore herself, this is where you'll get the Shibari scene. It starts from Crow's POV but you have the option to jump in as Roman or let Carmen finish. Either way, you get the wholesome scene between Crow and Roman afterwards.

If you're laying low, Crow will check the supplies Markus and Glasha found in the woods, including a poisonous flower. If you're on the poison Carmen route, you'll take the flower.

Which brings us to day 3, the end of the game. In most routes, you'll make a final decision to either abandon the mission or join Carmen. In every release ending,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's a summary of how day 3 can go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully that helps.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
The game zigs and zags between paths which makes it hard to do a thorough walkthrough, but here's a comment I posted earlier in the thread which outlines the most important decisions and how to get the various endings:
Thank you very much. It helps a lot. I'm already too stressed from work so I try to avoid stressful games as much as possible. Games are supposed to be fun and enjoyable not frustrating.

MrVoodoo

Jan 14, 2018
I've yet to manage the Commander ending, just queen's bitch (I think? Names are slightly befuddling) - so it'll just be that one "release carmen" icon locked forever :/

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Will we be seeing more of Carmen in future adventures?
We're not ruling it out, but she won't be making a real appearance in our current project. We're thinking an outfit or poster easter egg is definitely on the table though. After our current project, who knows, we might come back to Carmen and Sanguine Rose.

Reactions: Carefree247

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
We're not ruling it out, but she won't be making a real appearance in our current project. We're thinking an outfit or poster easter egg is definitely on the table though. After our current project, who knows, we might come back to Carmen and Sanguine Rose.
What about a real life Carmen poster? I'd totally buy one

Reactions: karolecki
4.30 star(s) 77 Votes