goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
there's been multiple times games with gay content haven't been tagged gay. In fact, i've found games that are exclusively M/M that aren't in the tag. Chill man, just a question, can't hurt you.
If you see a game that's tagged incorrectly, you should report the OP and explain the situation.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
workupload never works anymore
Does that mean "workupload is broken for everyone everywhere" or "the workupload link in the OP is broken"?

If it's the second one, which of the 4 workupload links do you mean?

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
there's been multiple times games with gay content haven't been tagged gay. In fact, i've found games that are exclusively M/M that aren't in the tag. Chill man, just a question, can't hurt you.
if you do find games with missing tags, use the report button so mods can make the correct adjustements

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I miss this game, the premise and the art is marvelous. I hope we get to visit Carmen and her Sanguine Rose fleet again some day.
Thanks! We're currently working on a polished version for release on Steam, as well as a whole new game that's very different to SR, but we might be returning to Carmen for a sequel (or prequel) eventually. She's so much fun to write :D

Anyone have any updates about this game? Truly one of the best I've played on here.
We're working on a polished Steam version but if you've played 3.6 then that's the "finished" game. If we add to the story it will probably be in a sequel after we've made Joystick Bliss.

This one for PC has only Size 176.08MB
Strange I'm downloading one here and it has 1.13GB
What I am downloading is full version yes.
Very strange this up there. :unsure:
That looks pretty suspect to me. For a while now we've been releasing Sanguine Rose using webp files (which are much smaller than lossless png). So no version that we've released has been over 500MB, never mind 1GB. I'd guess they've either uploaded an earlier build (so lossless png) with all versions (PC/Mac/Android) or they've uploaded something else along with the game.

Reactions: UncleVT

cr24dome

Dec 27, 2019
We didn't want an ending which lets anyone have it all, since we felt it would diminish the whole point of what a choice is. It's a negotiation, you decide what you want to take away and what you leave behind. If there was an option to have everything, that would defeat the whole point. Your choices matter, or they matter as much as we could make them matter for an indie studio with a minimal budget.
I know I am responding to an old post, but you forgot one ending even if it is not normally done to nobles. The Glasha option: cut off Carmen's head and sell it at a tavern for drinks. Roman never let Glasha get what she wants! Idiot Roman.

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I know I am responding to an old post, but you forgot one ending even if it is not normally done to nobles. The Glasha option: cut off Carmen's head and sell it at a tavern for drinks. Roman never let Glasha get what she wants! Idiot Roman.
That is true. One day we'll make GlashaQuest and right this wrong by having Glasha storm her way across the continent, decapitating nobles and drinking ale.

cr24dome

Dec 27, 2019
That is true. One day we'll make GlashaQuest and right this wrong by having Glasha storm her way across the continent, decapitating nobles and drinking ale.
Now, that would be something!

Great game, btw. And I agree with your decision to not have a Glasha/Roman sexual encounter. I get the feeling that while they both might be interested, Glasha is smart enough to realize that it wouldn't last and it would ultimately destroy their friendship. She realizes that Roman cannot really have a long term relationship, and being the brains of the operation, wisely discourages any hookups with Roman.

Thanks for the reply too.

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Now, that would be something!

Great game, btw. And I agree with your decision to not have a Glasha/Roman sexual encounter. I get the feeling that while they both might be interested, Glasha is smart enough to realize that it wouldn't last and it would ultimately destroy their friendship. She realizes that Roman cannot really have a long term relationship, and being the brains of the operation, wisely discourages any hookups with Roman.

Thanks for the reply too.
Thanks for saying :D And yeah, that's the gist of it. It's definitely possible they've fucked in the past, especially with Glasha's comments on Roman's dick, but they're both smart enough not to mess with their dynamic now.

Reactions: B1gCh33sy

Hatzel

Jan 21, 2020
I loved the art of the game!
It would be nice if we could choose which character we want to play haha I would love to see the history from Carmen's perspective. I'm not a big fan of playing with male protagonist.

PS. I only played the beginning of the game so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dusky Hallows
4.20 star(s) 78 Votes