VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sanguis et Imperium [v0.2] [Helheim]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

Strаnger

Jan 28, 2018
Can someone explain to me how to open this game((( when I played version 0.1.1. it's was just fine (it was only one exe file). I cannot open games with two exe files (ex. SanguisetImperium and SanguisetImperium-32). It's doesn't matter what game...if it has two exe files.
P.S. English is not my native language :D I hope you do understand my problem. Pls help :cry:

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Can someone explain to me how to open this game((( when I played version 0.1.1. it's was just fine (it was only one exe file). I cannot open games with two exe files (ex. SanguisetImperium and SanguisetImperium-32). It's doesn't matter what game...if it has two exe files.
P.S. English is not my native language :D I hope you do understand my problem. Pls help :cry:
SanguisetImperium for 64 bit windows system
SanguisetImperium-32 for 32 bit windows system

so just check what system you have

Strаnger

Jan 28, 2018
Hi. Windows 10 64 version. I clicked on SanguisetImperium.... it doesn't work...I even tried the 32 version. ( it opens for a while then become black and shut down )

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Hi. Windows 10 64 version. I clicked on SanguisetImperium.... it doesn't work...I even tried the 32 version. ( it open for a while a then become black and shut down )
so what system language do you use? maybe try it with admin rights (right click on exe and chose execute as admin)
or re-download the game and extract it again to your local harddrive

Strаnger

Jan 28, 2018
so what system language do you use? maybe try it with admin rights (right click on exe and chose execute as admin)
or re-download the game and extract it again to your local harddrive
I restarted my pc. I changed the system language to English (UK). I run it as administrator still does not work... ( I do not why....if a game has two exe files I cannot open it) Anyway thanks for responding :)

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Decided to do a mod for this one because I got a few requests, passive [Green] agressive [Red] all other choices will be green but they are clearly marked. I may turn it into a harem mod later depending on the nature of the game.

Note IMPORTANT: I will not be updating this mod further due to the language of the variables, I believe they are polish, but google translate is not helping much. I spent a while trying before I finally gave in and said I couldn't do it at the quality I would want. If someone knows that language and want to pick it up, by all means do so. I just can't give you clear directions when I don't understand what's going on. Thanks!

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Decided to do a mod for this one because I got a few requests, passive [Green] agressive [Red]. I may turn it into a harem mod later depending on the nature of the game.

Edit: Updated to v0.1.3

Install: Extract to "game" folder overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Changes?

Reactions: Punto

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
What exactly is it doing :)
It says right there in the description Agressive and Passive paths are marked with red and green, all other important choices are just green as usual.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
What exactly is it doing :)
Alternatively, you could always fire it up and see for yourself, my mods always give a description when there is one of more correct choice that leads somewhere else.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Alternatively, you could always fire it up and see for yourself, my mods always give a description when there is one of more correct choice that leads somewhere else.
Oh so walkthrue :) i was little bit confused by that u can turn it in harem mod later:)

Thx for reply

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Oh so walkthrue :) i was little bit confused by that u can turn it in harem mod later:)

Thx for reply
Harem mod means I'll show you all the sex scenes I can, if that becomes a thing where you can't get them all on one path or the other. It's kinda what I'm known for with my mods etc...

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
try to enjoy renders only then. Don't focus on ''NTR'' aspect. Don't put yourself in the place of MC. I for one wouldn't give a flying fuck if MC got raped and murdered by some random guy while his mother getting gangbanged by nobodies. Hating on people here for their fantasies isn't healthy for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.70 star(s) 25 Votes