VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sanguis et Imperium [v0.2] [Helheim]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Game seems promising but.. 0.01 increase in version each month about.. well, we're in it for the long run :)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'll never understand why so many people feel the need to comment about not wanting to play a game labeled as containing content they don't like. It's fine that you have an opinion, but literally nobody else gives two shits about it. Your opinion is not useful to anyone, and your lack of interest isn't going to change anything at all. It was a waste of your time to type it, and it's a waste of everyone else's time to read it. Imagine if people did this in RL - standing in the grocery store, tugging on people's sleeves to tell them "I don't like bread." Good for you, numbnuts, now find something useful to do.
You do realize how ironic your comment is right? :KEK:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I'll never understand why so many people feel the need to comment about not wanting to play a game labeled as containing content they don't like. It's fine that you have an opinion, but literally nobody else gives two shits about it. Your opinion is not useful to anyone, and your lack of interest isn't going to change anything at all. It was a waste of your time to type it, and it's a waste of everyone else's time to read it. Imagine if people did this in RL - standing in the grocery store, tugging on people's sleeves to tell them "I don't like bread." Good for you, numbnuts, now find something useful to do.
It's an attempt to spark the usual discussion, so if enough pitchfork comments are posted, dev might be tempted to change the game to suit their tastes. It happens with other kinks too, it's just that this usually attracts the loudest, especially since most of them don't even know wtf that notorious term means.

The fact that it's indirect but still so very obvious makes the behavior look exactly as dumb as the one in your metaphor.

You do realize how ironic your comment is right? :KEK:
Maybe they do but I don't. I would expect someone in the groceries to speak up and address that obnoxious guy who keeps informing people about his obsessive dislike of bread. Equating the two is classic false equivalence.

GamerQueen

Sep 9, 2019
I haven't played the game yet, but I want to let developer know that, as a player I have never seen such Amazing, Cinematic Graphics in any 3dcg game before. I wish all the very best. I'm going to have a look now!! :love:

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
The game crashes as soon as i try to open it, get a windows message saying the program is not responding. Weird cuz i dont see anyone else complaining about this and i still had the 1.1 version and that runs fine for me. So... not sure what's going on but i thought i'd mention it

Reactions: Helheim.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
It's an attempt to spark the usual discussion, so if enough pitchfork comments are posted, dev might be tempted to change the game to suit their tastes. It happens with other kinks too, it's just that this usually attracts the loudest, especially since most of them don't even know wtf that notorious term means.

The fact that it's indirect but still so very obvious makes the behavior look exactly as dumb as the one in your metaphor.

Maybe they do but I don't. I would expect someone in the groceries to speak up and address that obnoxious guy who keeps informing people about his obsessive dislike of bread. Equating the two is classic false equivalence.
Nah

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
So what exactly do you find constructive about a comment like " This game has x fetish I don't like so I'm out"? Especially if it doesn't even have that fetish but it's another discussion...

A comment about some plot point that doesn't fit a character or about poor visuals could be considered constructive feedback even if it's negative. But that type of pouty shit is like going to the FIFA forums to declare "I don't like football, I don't like your game, I'm out". Who gives a fuck?

Reactions: badlulu

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
It's amazing so far. I hope MC spends a lot of time with his mother. I feel like prologue will end in a couple of updates and we will never see her again.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

shadowknave

Aug 1, 2019
Loved the renders and the drama... It has a different taste, shows promise. Curious about what you have in your mind though. Because the story seemed a bit limiting .. I mean it starts with probably the most interesting character ( the milf )? Maybe it is my own limit. Really looking forward to next update. Signed up on Patreon. Exciting!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Helheim.
4.70 star(s) 25 Votes