VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sanguis et Imperium [v0.2] [Helheim]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
if you have a bug tru to unzip the download again sometimes a bad recoverd of the anciant version do this

the story's and render a great, i love the choice we can do and how it s really affect the story

THe kinky road path of the mother is simply excellent, i hope so all is steal goes on like this with the same intensity..

I wonder if the dev leave in europe, cause it talk about a special place in France...

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Played it some time ago, but now it is forced fullscreen start and can't play game anymore, thanks.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The bug is fixed and the "new" version is uploaded. I just need the mods to update the OP.
To where? Because I just downloaded the mega version, and it's still quits after Lucas comes home back to the main menu.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
To where? Because I just downloaded the mega version, and it's still quits after Lucas comes home back to the main menu.
you can downlad it of his patreon but you must be a patreon of his. so i think it will take sometime that the uplader tem of f95 zone will schedule this update. i would say check in a few hours or so if then there is nothing check in a day or two

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
On itch.io is the 0.1.3 version for download.

There is a nice amount of content after the "dinner" scene.

I guess the amount of branching is the main reason for the slow progression. I do like the different paths and the tone of the game, but I hope the dev can somehow increase the output. ^^

Reactions: Luckzor

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
There are more harem fans than NTR. People whom likes ntr can still play normal romantic games but those who hates ntr wont even install if they see ntr tag, I dont know why devs dont understand this.
well the same can be said for harem fans, they have the choice to still play games with NTR as most NTR games have both harem and NTR route, basically a win or lose situation for the mc he can win or he can lose and that makes them great games, those without NTR gives no suspense, and no consequence, because you see a hot main girl and you know you WILL get her no matter what, but in NTR you see the same hot main girl, but you now also know that you can lose her, it's like watching a good movie, where you always know the main character will win in the end which removes the suspense and exitement in them because the good guys always win, but take avengers infinity war they took that trope and threw it out the window, and put in a the bad guys win instead. thats NTR nuance, consequense, not a win, win, win i cannot lose, but a real living world you play through, with depth. harem games are like playing a regular video game with cheats and god mode or immortality, you can't lose and it gets repetetive

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
well the same can be said for harem fans, they have the choice to still play games with NTR as most NTR games have both harem and NTR route, basically a win or lose situation for the mc he can win or he can lose and that makes them great games, those without NTR gives no suspense, and no consequence, because you see a hot main girl and you know you WILL get her no matter what, but in NTR you see the same hot main girl, but you now also know that you can lose her, it's like watching a good movie, where you always know the main character will win in the end which removes the suspense and exitement in them because the good guys always win, but take avengers infinity war they took that trope and threw it out the window, and put in a the bad guys win instead. thats NTR nuance, consequense, not a win, win, win i cannot lose, but a real living world you play through, with depth. harem games are like playing a regular video game with cheats and god mode or immortality, you can't lose and it gets repetetive
nah wrong. why waste time playing a game that only contains 50% of content you like when there's plenty of games that are dedicated to it. essentially why be treated like a second class citizen willingly
Since I'm already tagged with NTR :rolleyes: There will be AVOIDABLE ntr...
please stop saying its avoidable when its NOT with the mom. your missinfo fooled me into downloading the game and wasting my internet

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
I´ve played the "new" version and my opinion regards this VN hasn´t changed a bit, if not I would say that I´m more excited to play the future updates (with new content). This VN has become one of my favorites , directly after his first release.

Reactions: HHUUKK

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Actually a nice update, hope it keeps going like that. The dev definitely has alot of talent. Good luck with your game:)

badlulu

Aug 7, 2016
I'll never understand why so many people feel the need to comment about not wanting to play a game labeled as containing content they don't like. It's fine that you have an opinion, but literally nobody else gives two shits about it. Your opinion is not useful to anyone, and your lack of interest isn't going to change anything at all. It was a waste of your time to type it, and it's a waste of everyone else's time to read it. Imagine if people did this in RL - standing in the grocery store, tugging on people's sleeves to tell them "I don't like bread." Good for you, numbnuts, now find something useful to do.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
This game looks amazing. Definitely going to give this a try and add to my watched threads. Good luck and I hope you see this project through to the end. Cheers man.

frodoneo

Dec 30, 2018
I'll never understand why so many people feel the need to comment about not wanting to play a game labeled as containing content they don't like. It's fine that you have an opinion, but literally nobody else gives two shits about it. Your opinion is not useful to anyone, and your lack of interest isn't going to change anything at all. It was a waste of your time to type it, and it's a waste of everyone else's time to read it. Imagine if people did this in RL - standing in the grocery store, tugging on people's sleeves to tell them "I don't like bread." Good for you, numbnuts, now find something useful to do.
God damn right. Fuckin tired of these comments.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
nah wrong. why waste time playing a game that only contains 50% of content you like when there's plenty of games that are dedicated to it. essentially why be treated like a second class citizen willingly

please stop saying its avoidable when its NOT with the mom. your missinfo fooled me into downloading the game and wasting my internet
Thanks for the heads up here.

I think a closer example is going to buy some chocolate and then asking the seller "is there nuts in it? I'm allergic to nuts." "It comes with nuts on the side, but you can avoid putting the nuts in." In this game it seems like the dev left a nut in the chocolate after saying they're avoidable so naturally people are gonna get pissed.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Sanguis et Imperium [v0.1.3] [Helheim] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.06 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.03 GB

Compressed PC Size: 106.2 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 69.1 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes