Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sanguis et Imperium [v0.1.2] Helheim

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.06 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.03 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 106 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 72 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Ntr still not fully avoidable ??
mother is whore....he would need to remaid it from start and i dont see this happenning

btw someone from this thread told me to not choice her to be LI to avoid NTR, i tought that it was joke, but after thinking more about this it is genial way how to avoid this content in all games :-D (irony)

Last edited:

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Ntr still not fully avoidable ??
mother is whore....
yes the mothers job is what the guy above said. so for those who are asking. The dev plans are to make the ntr partly avoidable-
the current story revolves around faithfulness and the lecture the mc recieved by a traumatic event so basically the next updates are for building up the story until this event happens. in which the dev made it clear that content until then is unavoidbale even for the ntr guys when it comes to romance or other kinks. aftter that we the player have full control and ntr will be avaoidable

Reactions: Paapi

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
Hey i wanna try this game but before i wanna know as this is pretty recent game how much playtime does it have and i was also gonna ask if the story was worth it but the reviews and replies cleared my doubts about story wise

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Hey i wanna try this game but before i wanna know as this is pretty recent game how much playtime does it have and i was also gonna ask if the story was worth it but the reviews and replies cleared my doubts about story wise
there is not much content at the moment, i would say 30 to 60 min playtime. the story is well written and the art is excelent. but if you seek a strong alpha mc, romatic story or if you want to have full control of the game flow, i would say this game is not for you at the moment. at the moment the mc learns life lessons the hard way. his mother is whore etc it revolves around the topic faithfullnes. i would say it is a bitter sweet wincest story or bitter sweet in general

Reactions: khan78 and kingc123
4.70 star(s) 25 Votes