VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sanguis et Imperium [v0.2] [Helheim]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Helheim will ntr stops after this past story or it will continue for the rest of the game(not asking about skipable ) ?
Played the first release somehow I get the impression that it was in past and in future there will be not be any .
I really love the art Style and medieval settings it is rare but the ntr thingy outweigh everything else for me .

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think I'll wait for the next update as this one looks like it's mostly a render update for the most part.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
I've only been playing a couple of minutes, but... Woow... Brutal !! The best I've seen in a long time...

Reactions: madhatter11

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The renders are odd and very dark. Had to crank up the video to max to see them. I am not fond of cinemascope renders. A lot of wasted space and uncomfortable viewing. An intriguing story. Models are fine and an actual real looking dog for a change.

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
there is not much content at the moment, i would say 30 to 60 min playtime. the story is well written and the art is excelent. but if you seek a strong alpha mc, romatic story or if you want to have full control of the game flow, i would say this game is not for you at the moment. at the moment the mc learns life lessons the hard way. his mother is whore etc it revolves around the topic faithfullnes. i would say it is a bitter sweet wincest story or bitter sweet in general
BRO u said 30 min platime at least i guess i completed in 6 min is it just 6 min playtime or is there a bug??

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
BRO u said 30 min platime at least i guess i completed in 6 min is it just 6 min playtime or is there a bug??
it seems the dev removed content and i should have mentioned that i read the text slowly because of the fact i am no native to englsh. so basically the dev removed some content and probably you are reading the text faster than i did

• Angry
Reactions: afrojack12

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
it seems the dev removed content and i should have mentioned that i read the text slowly because of the fact i am no native to englsh. so basically the dev removed some content and probably you are reading the text faster than i did
He didn't remove any content I saw the archive, there are still more scenes after that,but for some reason the dinner scene isn't progressing.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
There could be a error in the script which is causing it to end there instead of progressing. Maybe a messed up trigger or jump.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
He didn't remove any content I saw the archive, there are still more scenes after that,but for some reason the dinner scene isn't progressing.
Yes... I aslo see the archive and forder 02 is missing... and the new sub-menu...

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes