4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Honestly, so much series to be tled and all we get getting are those generic Miel ones. Mesu Kyoushi 3 would be nice to see tled. Heck, Poison, Lune, Pichi Pichi Garou, and other Bishop games
Compare the word count between Miel and those (except Pichi Pichi Garou) and you have your answer.
Not to mention Miel gets translated because Cherry Kiss was set up by their parent company. Other eroge producers seem pretty uninterested to get into the western market (Lune signaled interest years ago but never mentioned it again) and the western-based companies that just localize games won't go for stuff like Bishop that are very lenghty, relatively niche and almost guaranteed to be banned from Steam.

POISON is getting their feet wet in the west though, but so far it's only been genric and quick games using their games' assets (which isn't unlike what Zoo Corporation did with Miel's assets for their "pretty girls" games before setting up Cherry Kiss). We can only hope some of their games may get translated in the future.

Reactions: Zeke Frost

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Compare the word count between Miel and those (except Pichi Pichi Garou) and you have your answer.
Not to mention Miel gets translated because Cherry Kiss was set up by their parent company. Other eroge producers seem pretty uninterested to get into the western market (Lune signaled interest years ago but never mentioned it again) and the western-based companies that just localize games won't go for stuff like Bishop that are very lenghty, relatively niche and almost guaranteed to be banned from Steam.

POISON is getting their feet wet in the west though, but so far it's only been genric and quick games using their games' assets (which isn't unlike what Zoo Corporation did with Miel's assets for their "pretty girls" games before setting up Cherry Kiss). We can only hope some of their games may get translated in the future.
I could make do even if it's just fan translation. heck, some fan tls tend to better from localized ones. But yeah, we can only hope those get some TL recognition

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Halp, not sure where else to reach, I've been trying to download Mesu Kyoushi 3 immoral edition, and for some reason, it does not save, it does not take saves, and it does not install. Any idea what to do?

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Halp, not sure where else to reach, I've been trying to download Mesu Kyoushi 3 immoral edition, and for some reason, it does not save, it does not take saves, and it does not install. Any idea what to do?
hold on, after reading this comment i realized does this mean theres a moral version of this game?

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
hold on, after reading this comment i realized does this mean theres a moral version of this game?
Immoral Edition is just the name Bishop uses for their re-releases. The only difference besides compatibility with newer systems and bigger resolution is that for older titles there are uncensored buttholes (they used to put pixels there too in the 2000s)

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Does anyone here know how to work a save for Tokubetsu Jugyou 3 SLG? I can't work any save from Sagaoz, and I can't understand any guide either.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
No new game from bishop huh.
You mean releases, or translated? Because they've kept their pace of two games a year with a new one coming out later this month.

As for translations, it's quite an undertaking translating games this big, do I doubt we'll ever see another human-made fan tl (hell Sansha Mendan's translator almost bailed halfway through), but there have been some MTLs using GPT 3.5. Shihai no Kyoudan 2 and Kutsujoku 2 have threads here on f95 and I'm pretty sure I've heard people say Kyouiku Shido has a GPT-powered MTL too, but haven't seen it.
I remember playing a bit of the SnK2 translation and it was readable at least, if you can tolerate the usual MTL issues like not knowing when to use male or female pronouns and being overly literal.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes