4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
100% save doesn't work. Gallery not unlocked.
Also the game is only half-translated (normal or just me ?)

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
CA
View attachment 45153
Overview
The protagonist Ryou Kawabata is someone who enjoys watching women his senior succumb to him. As a student, it is obvious that the targets closest to him are the female teachers.
As numerous female teachers succumb victim to his will, unexpectedly there was one who fought back- Yuuna Hagiura, and that gave Ryou some trouble.
But even as the Hakushou Academy was informed of Ryou's misdeeds by Yuuna, the whole incident was kept behind closed doors because of the risk of ruining of the school reputation if the incident goes public.........
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-10-07
Creation Date: 2017-11-30
Title: Sansha Mendan ~Rensa Suru Chijoku Choukyou no Gakuen~
Original title: 三射面談~連鎖する恥辱・調教の学園~
Developer/Publisher: Bishop / Dekiru Translations -
Censorship: Mosaics
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:

Walkthrough:

Image Guide:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - -

Others: 100% Save Game
COMPRESSED*
Thanks
View attachment 45153 View attachment 45155 View attachment 45156 View attachment 45157 View attachment 45158 View attachment 45159 View attachment 45161 View attachment 45162 View attachment 45164 View attachment 45165 View attachment 45179 View attachment 849319 View attachment 849320

CAn i get info on more games from the same author ? Thanks

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
CA

CAn i get info on more games from the same author ? Thanks
VNDB has a list of all games done by the company:
For the most part they have a similar team of writers (particularly the ones from 2008 onwards). None of the games are translated and they aren't likely to be any time soon though. Too much work for fan translators, too big and niche for licensing companies. The guy who did this translation brought it up to Mangagamer at the time and they had no interest.

Regardless, if you want some recommendations, there's 5 games in particular I think are really good. I get that since most here don't speak Japanese or don't jive well with Machine translation tools this will interest very few people, but I still feel like recommending it nonetheless so I at least can point people this post when the question gets asked again. Will talk about each of them under spoilers so the post doesn't become ridiculously long.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
Than
For the most part they have a similar team of writers (particularly the ones from 2008 onwards). None of the games are translated and they aren't likely to be any time soon though. Too much work for fan translators, too big and niche for licensing companies. The guy who did this translation brought it up to Mangagamer at the time and they had no interest.

Regardless, if you want some recommendations, there's 5 games in particular I think are really good. I get that since most here don't speak Japanese or don't jive well with Machine translation tools this will interest very few people, but I still feel like recommending it nonetheless so I at least can point people this post when the question gets asked again. Will talk about each of them under spoilers so the post doesn't become ridiculously long.

Thanks man

Reactions: dragon358

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020

so good, im jealous, its been dry for stuff on this site lately and stuff like those is just waiting paitiently.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
I tried this one just doing the flight attendant content (because I have fetish for flight attendant lol) and even though I didn't understand a thing it was still pretty hot. The scene in the plane where MC blackmails(?) the flight attendant to use sex toys during her flight announcements/demonstrations and afterwards fuck her in the plane lavatory is pretty hot. I don't understand why at an early scene the flight attendant smugly sit with her leg crossed on top of another in front of the MC seemingly without any blackmail though. What? She's betting the MC doesn't have enough sexual energy to get his dick erect and ejaculate?

In any case, it's a shame that these games have low chances to be translated.

Reactions: brattlebob

azertyijkl123

Feb 13, 2018
I tried this one just doing the flight attendant content (because I have fetish for flight attendant lol) and even though I didn't understand a thing it was still pretty hot. The scene in the plane where MC blackmails(?) the flight attendant to use sex toys during her flight announcements/demonstrations and afterwards fuck her in the plane lavatory is pretty hot. I don't understand why at an early scene the flight attendant smugly sit with her leg crossed on top of another in front of the MC seemingly without any blackmail though. What? She's betting the MC doesn't have enough sexual energy to get his dick erect and ejaculate?

There is actually an animed adapted from this. Sadly, a few girls didn't make the cut, including the flight attendant

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017

She's humiliating him. I don't remember the reason, been a few years since I played. But she's a pretty horrible person all around and her bullying in high school is part of the reason why the protagonist is so closed off in the beginning, so any reason was just an excuse really.
Her route has a pretty strong vengeance theme and her pregnant ending has the protagonist parading her in underwear in front of their old classmates during a reunion, with her saying that her old self is gone and now she's just the mc's sex slave. The group scenes also have the other girls mistreat her and she's always singled out as the lowliest among the slaves.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Can't fault the MC for ejaculating all over her nylon tights/pantyhose. I once sit across a flight attendant sitting at her jumpseat crosslegged and all I can think of the entire flight is her black nylon legs and black pumps and how nice would it be to be able cum all over them. :ROFLMAO:

xzavierh

Jan 12, 2019
I feel like most of these women are innocent and simple enough that it would be more effective to seduce them normally.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
Sansha Mendan ~Rensa Suru Chijoku Choukyou no Gakuen~ Immoral Edition [v1.2]

Original Size Windows: 2.52GB
Compressed Size Windows: 1.37GB MEGA
Only Audio is compressed, Images & Videos are of Orignal Quality.
Run the game from startup.exe only!!
A Compression By LDX REPACKS
Arent there other links for compressed version of this ?

gg787879

Nov 15, 2018
This:
You can compare the image on display with this to see the difference:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sansha-m...tion-v1-2-bishop.6804/#lg=post-339360&slide=0

It appears that everything that was in the "Image Guide" section on the first page has been translated in the game. Pretty good. There are still a few things, but they're negligible. Like the location names, the skip time button and so on. Nothing you can't easily figure just be playing.

If I feel like it one day I'll start translating the bits that are missing. Unfortunately I don't know how to put them into the game. If someone shows me how I'll do that too.

It's a slow process when you don't speak Japanese though. OCR katakana and you get:
校門(校舎外) = School Gate(Outside the School Building) ... for an instance.
maybe this could help https://f95zone.to/threads/extracting-script-from-visual-novels.86070/#post-6074306

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes