4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

DreamMoeOwO

Sep 28, 2019
Don't know which is best for you, but maybe one of these:

I don't know if it's the same version since I don't speak Japanese more than a very few words.
thx, Too lazy to download it again. I will just stick with the english text..

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
thx, Too lazy to download it again. I will just stick with the english text..
If I feel like it I can download them and give you the Japanese text files... the file structure may even be made in such a way that you can delete the english one to make it Japanese... but I'm not sure about that as I haven't looked at it. I'm currently on mobile.

DreamMoeOwO

Sep 28, 2019
If I feel like it I can download them and give you the Japanese text files... the file structure may even be made in such a way that you can delete the english one to make it Japanese... but I'm not sure about that as I haven't looked at it. I'm currently on mobile.
if it will not be a trouble and you are willing to help me, but it is not necessary. it's not like I can't read English(then why I downloaded the English translation of this game?)It is not that I must read the Japanese texts.

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Sansha Mendan ~Rensa Suru Chijoku Choukyou no Gakuen~ Immoral Edition [v1.2]

Original Size Windows: 2.52GB
Compressed Size Windows: 1.37GB
Only Audio is compressed, Images & Videos are of Orignal Quality.
Run the game from startup.exe only!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A Compression By LDX REPACKS

Last edited:

UnwisePoppy

Sep 30, 2019
How do you play with the English subtitles? When I bootup the startup.exe theres a screen where everything is japanese and I don't know what to press. When I click on the first option the tab just closes and nothing else happens. How do I even start the game?

Last edited:

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
How do you play with the English subtitles? When I bootup the startup.exe theres a screen where everything is japanese and I don't know what to press. When I click on the first option the tab just closes and nothing else happens. How do I even start the game?
Did you open it using Jap Locale?

uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
Finished this game and damn hell 9/10 ... would have given it a Complete 10 had there been more MILF instead. Man, Im happy yet also sad since Mesu Kyoushi 3 isn't translated.
Hi, Sorry for my bad english!
Does this game have a gangbang scene? I don't like it!
Another game is ''How to Live a Healthy Hentai Lifestyle!'', tag harem but have many gangbang scene :((, i don't like game like it :((! Thanks

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Hi, Sorry for my bad english!
Does this game have a gangbang scene? I don't like it!
Another game is ''How to Live a Healthy Hentai Lifestyle!'', tag harem but have many gangbang scene :((, i don't like game like it :((! Thanks
None that I remember of... if anything, it's just 1 guy with 6 girl harem

• Red Heart
Reactions: uda123ca
4.10 star(s) 12 Votes