4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

Meh 1000

May 10, 2019
probably message one of em, theres alot of pregnancy in this compared to many other games where its "offscreen" preg ending etc and still have the tag
Yeah. Or those that are made into foreplay material.

Wilstroke

Jun 17, 2019
If you know Japanese or doesn't mind playing Japanese games with tools for machine translation, most other games of this company follow a similar structure.

Among these, I recommend Houkago 3, Chijoku no Seifuku and Ura Kyoushi.
hey you know how to finish the game Ura Kyoushi with the teacher ending and also harem ending, cause I already play like 4 times, and I run out of time always, you have a walkthrough or something to get those two endings, please?

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
hey you know how to finish the game Ura Kyoushi with the teacher ending and also harem ending, cause I already play like 4 times, and I run out of time always, you have a walkthrough or something to get those two endings, please?

This is the most organized and comprehensive one, I guess.

For a shorter and more straight to the point one:

Ura Kyoushi can be pretty annoying at times thanks to the meter.

Reactions: Wilstroke

Wilstroke

Jun 17, 2019

This is the most organized and comprehensive one, I guess.

For a shorter and more straight to the point one:

Ura Kyoushi can be pretty annoying at times thanks to the meter.
Thanks for that, I`ll already finish the games cause of the walkthrough that you send me
just one question more, you know were I can Find a Walkthrough for a bishop game call Mesu Kyuoshi, it`s the first game, and thats the only one left to finish all the 4 games?

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Thanks for that, I`ll already finish the games cause of the walkthrough that you send me
just one question more, you know were I can Find a Walkthrough for a bishop game call Mesu Kyuoshi, it`s the first game, and thats the only one left to finish all the 4 games?
There's a walkthrough for Mesu Kyoushi up on Bishop's official website.

Reactions: Wilstroke

Wilstroke

Jun 17, 2019
There's a walkthrough for Mesu Kyoushi up on Bishop's official website.
thank you, with this I can finally complete the game, the only route that I was missing were the one with the doctor and the harem,again thanks

death390

Mar 10, 2019
with those walthroughs in japanese i can't even tell what route i'm looking for. for some reason Scene 1 for each girl is whited out. not sure what the special conditions are to unlock. stuck at 93% :/

trying to use google translate (on phone works pretty decent for instant). best guess is some kind of event right before time out. . .

Last edited:

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
with those walthroughs in japanese i can't even tell what route i'm looking for. for some reason Scene 1 for each girl is whited out. not sure what the special conditions are to unlock. stuck at 93% :/

trying to use google translate (on phone works pretty decent for instant). best guess is some kind of event right before time out. . .
You mean for Sansha Mendan? Because there's English walkthroughs in the OP thread. But largely, there's no secret to it. If you're at 93% odds are you're just missing the threesomes and harem stuff, right?
You just have to corrupt Yuuna before Aina, Marika before Mifuyu, and give Narumi all her rewards before fully corrupting Hatsune. This will unlock each pairs' threesome scenes and endings, and unlocking all of those will also unlock the harem ending.

death390

Mar 10, 2019
nope, i have harem ending. all 3somes, each special training scene, etc. the ones i am missing are scene #1 for each girl idividually in memories section. like the first real training scenes are Scene #2 in each section.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
nope, i have harem ending. all 3somes, each special training scene, etc. the ones i am missing are scene #1 for each girl idividually in memories section. like the first real training scenes are Scene #2 in each section.
Sounds like you skipped the "Opening", then. The first times you meet each girl is in the opening.
If that's not it, then I have no idea. Must be some bug.

pr83

May 5, 2017
OP should mention in the post that the downloads include the v1 of english patch which doesn't include the menu graphics translation. Thank fuck the translator's blog is linked in the Install instruction bit where the updated v1.2 patch is available. Although the translation doesn't cover almost all of the UI.
FYI i used the NOPY mirror.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
OP should mention in the post that the downloads include the v1 of english patch which doesn't include the menu graphics translation. Thank fuck the translator's blog is linked in the Install instruction bit where the updated v1.2 patch is available. Although the translation doesn't cover almost all of the UI.
FYI i used the NOPY mirror.
For reference, the most updated patch can be found here:

Apr 30, 2020
He is known by a few names - I first met him as Nomake Wan - when he was doing the "unofficial translation" for Teaching Feeling. (He since sold it to ...."the Devil" - lol) Also - quof - VNDB.
He also did - for MangaGamer and others including "Saved a bullied girl and she embraced me" - .
All a round nice guy - and easy to talk to.
Before i saw this comment i thought of that second title. I've played it before and loved it, and I see the similarities now between these games. Cool to know.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
For reference, the most updated patch can be found here:
Even with patch 1.2 there's too much that isn't translated. All in-game menus and buttons give tooltips in Japanese.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
If I remember correctly, in his readme, the translator explains everything in the menus
With Patch 1.2 they proved they can change the buttons by changing "Starat" to "Start". They should do that with the rest. No rush of course, but I'm not playing it till it's done.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
With Patch 1.2 they proved they can change the buttons by changing "Starat" to "Start". They should do that with the rest. No rush of course, but I'm not playing it till it's done.
Then you are never playing. This patch has been done for years and the translator retired
Also with the exception of the options menu that you most likely won't be using (and what you might, like window size, audio volume and GUI color/opacity have visual indicators, no need to really read to operate), everything is translated. All in-game buttons and choices.

I don't get why are you so fixated on this. If this was an officially released game I'd understand but it's just a fan translation. Most don't go to the lengths this one did lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: AtotehZ

BPM222

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Even with patch 1.2 there's too much that isn't translated. All in-game menus and buttons give tooltips in Japanese.
How entitled can one be to claim someone's years of work, work done for free, "wasn't enough"...? It's a fan made translation of a lengthy novel with the quality that's equal or above most professional translations. And you're discrediting this because some tooltips no one cares about isn't translated.

I'm honestly baffled.

He translated what matters, the actual novel. Expecting more from a dude's free labor is just plain delirious.

I hope you just weren't aware this was a fan translation.

Reactions: kzk0987
4.10 star(s) 12 Votes