4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Hey I just saw there would be an anime adaptation. Did anybody found a preview of it ?

Don't expect anything from it, the studio making this is consistently terrible and their previous attempts at adapting Bishop games were shit that didn't do any justice to the source material.

where is the mind control in this game?
There is none. The game is mistagged for some reason. And it's not only here.
I guess people see that the game is about turning strong-willed women into submissive slaves and assume it involves mind control, but it's done through sexual training and pleasure. Still if you like mind control stuff not only for the hypnotic inductions itself, but for the change the characters go through, this game may still be worth your while. I'm more of a mind control fan myself and it was games like this that expanded my horizons to also like mindbreak and non-mc forms of corruption, though I still like mind control the most.

azertyijkl123

Feb 13, 2018
Studio Poro ? Well at least it's not queen bee

There is actually a preview now. Too bad the colors seem way too bright for this type of hentai.

BPM222

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Says rape but most of it is consensual its one of those all girls are sex zombies games
You obviously didn't read it at all. It's a corruption story, protagonists trains the girls into obedient sluts by raping them over and over again. The first couple scenes for each girls are flat out domineering rape (except 2 of em that starts off with blackmail rape), then it's rape through blackmail for the rest of the training (forcing someone to have sex through blackmail is still rape btw). It's literally only the endings after the girls decide to call him master that are consensual. You can revisit the scenes with their new trained persona, which is probably what you saw after skipping everything or downloading a complete save or what ever you did.

Kagami is probably one of best artists when it comes to drawing facial expressions of raw fear (in anime styled VNs), I'm surprised you looked at this and thought it was consensual.

Only tag that doesn't belong is mind control. No instances of this whatsoever.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Kagami is god. Mind break and ahegao are like my favorite things ever and he does it better than anyone as far as VNs go.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
sorry for the double post, but does going for harem ending lock you out of the individual endings for that run?

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
sorry for the double post, but does going for harem ending lock you out of the individual endings for that run?
Yes. If you go for either for any ending you lose the others. Be it individual ending, double or harem.
No. On the contrary, filling the requirements for the Harem ending also means filling the requirements for every other ending.
Besides the 6 individual endings you just get by following any of the girls paths, you have

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BPM222

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
More simply put, you can't lock yourself out of any endings. You can do all the scenes and save then go through all the endings one by one.

Triggering an ending will however bring you back to the title screen, don't forget to save.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
More simply put, you can't lock yourself out of any endings. You can do all the scenes and save then go through all the endings one by one.

Triggering an ending will however bring you back to the title screen, don't forget to save.
You can lock yourself out of the threesome and harem endings if you don't corrupt the girls in the correct order. Like if you finish Aina before Yuuna you can't do their threesome ending. If you do everything right then yes, all endings are avaliable to be picked from the same savefile.

DaedricLover

May 28, 2019
Can anyone update the image guide, the links to the images are down.
FWIW, it looks to me (though I don't have the originals from the links to compare) that "Image Guide Action Screen.jpg" and "Image Guide Settings Screen.jpg" are present within the game download. Only the strip one seems to be missing...

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
Can anyone update the image guide, the links to the images are down.
FWIW, it looks to me (though I don't have the originals from the links to compare) that "Image Guide Action Screen.jpg" and "Image Guide Settings Screen.jpg" are present within the game download. Only the strip one seems to be missing...
Just letting everyone know that the Image Guide links in the OP are broken. Looked online, and apparently postimg changed their domain. All of the .org in the links need to be changed to .cc, so s6.postimg.org/... becomes s6.postimg.cc/... . I checked all three links with .cc and they all still work, so the images are still uploaded. Hopefully a Mod or OP will see this and fix the links.

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
am i putting the save in the wrong location cause when i try to use the 100% save and go to the gallery nothing changes please help also cant find Bishop file in the C: Drive

Last edited:

Jazzpunk

Jul 7, 2017
According to VNDB all of their games have similar themes but i can only find this one translated, is this the only translated Bishop game? It would be dissapointing if it is because they seem to be MUCH better than most patreon games with the same premise

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
According to VNDB all of their games have similar themes but i can only find this one translated, is this the only translated Bishop game? It would be dissapointing if it is because they seem to be MUCH better than most patreon games with the same premise
Yeah this is the only one. Fortunately I think this is one of their best, at least in terms of art style. Since then, I find their newer games have inferior art style, and I also wish they made more games that are not set in high school. Chijoku no Seifuku was another one I like from Bishop because it stars mix of young and mature girls.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
It is the only one, and it's very unlikely we'll see another. The games are too long for most fan translators, and official licensing companies also tend to favor shorter games because they can be sold for cheap.
If Sansha Mendan's translation had made a bigger splash, I suppose it could get some company interested in bringing their games over, but the translation was pretty much ignored everywhere that talks about eroge.

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
Quick question. I see the censorship tag says no/mosiac. The cg are all mosiac in the preview pictures. Is there a mode with a partial or complete uncensor or is this mislabeled too?

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes