4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
Just letting everyone know that the Image Guide links in the OP are broken. Looked online, and apparently postimg changed their domain. All of the .org in the links need to be changed to .cc, so s6.postimg.org/... becomes s6.postimg.cc/... . I checked all three links with .cc and they all still work, so the images are still uploaded. Hopefully a Mod or OP will see this and fix the links.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Given, that I normally avoid VN's I truly enjoyed this game, amazingly enough, I avoided a bad end on my first play through. And although I got a bit discouraged when I went to "reward" Narumi again, and got the "Narumi end" so I played through again, and got the Yuuna/Aina threesome by chance and then reloaded and got the individual ends again, at that point I looked up the walkthrough and it made so much more sense.

Not a fan of MT, but I'll use it if I can't lay my hands on a full translation, since I like to play RPG type H games, even a partial works, but this game, wow. I've already liked the OP for the links but again my thanks to this community for being here!

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Quick question before I dive into this VN. Do I have to change my locale to Japanese or anything?
Probably. It's just a drag and drop patch, doesn't change the game's setup. Maybe if you donwload the pre-installed and patched version on MEGA it doesn't need you to change locale, I don't know.

OHSHIT

Dec 26, 2017
Hey, so I got my computer on jap locale. However when I try to run the game through startup.exe, it loads into a black screen before exiting and making my taskbar disappear. Any ideas?

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
I wanna thank the uploader for this one, as it made me discover Bishop's games, and I'm particularly fond of them now, but I have an issue, I can't find all of them on the web.

One of the last that I couldn't play is Kyouiku Shidou, if anyone has a link for this one, I would be extremely grateful.

Sorry for asking here, I didn't want to open a thread specially for this one as there's not a lot of bishop games on F95zone so I felt like it was OK to do it here

enflare

May 31, 2018
I wanna thank the uploader for this one, as it made me discover Bishop's games, and I'm particularly fond of them now, but I have an issue, I can't find all of them on the web.

One of the last that I couldn't play is Kyouiku Shidou, if anyone has a link for this one, I would be extremely grateful.

Sorry for asking here, I didn't want to open a thread specially for this one as there's not a lot of bishop games on F95zone so I felt like it was OK to do it here

Reactions: JQuiche

fdcvh

Jan 3, 2019
hey,
i have to say this game is realy good, my only problem ist that i can'T save my progress.
Has somone an idear what i should do
and how i can save somthing?

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
hey,
i have to say this game is realy good, my only problem ist that i can'T save my progress.
Has somone an idear what i should do
and how i can save somthing?
The save option should be pretty obvious? why can't you save?

Pillepalle

May 12, 2018

Are there any other Bishop games in english? This one is amazing, and I've seen seen the art for other games aswell, they look awesome, but not understanding anything is like tits without nipples.

I'm a noob in those things but I looked here and it seems to be only of their games that was translated? Please tell me im wrong. :cry:

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Are there any other Bishop games in english? This one is amazing, and I've seen seen the art for other games aswell, they look awesome, but not understanding anything is like tits without nipples.

I'm a noob in those things but I looked here and it seems to be only of their games that was translated? Please tell me im wrong. :cry:
Yes, this is the only translated Bishop game. The translator has also talked about wanting to do but not for the foreseeable future (and probably never). The games are too long, too wordy and too demanding for a lone fan translator. And apparently there isn't any interest in bringing their games to the west officially. Probably becuse it wouldn't be a cheap license, IF Bishop is willing to license at all.
Go learn Japanese. Or at least how to use Machine Translation tools. MT is shit but I read my first few Bishop games using that.

Reactions: Pillepalle

Pillepalle

May 12, 2018
Yes, this is the only translated Bishop game. The translator has also talked about wanting to do but not for the foreseeable future (and probably never). The games are too long, too wordy and too demanding for a lone fan translator. And apparently there isn't any interest in bringing their games to the west officially. Probably becuse it wouldn't be a cheap license, IF Bishop is willing to license at all.
Go learn Japanese. Or at least how to use Machine Translation tools. MT is shit but I read my first few Bishop games using that.
That's a bummer, thank you very much tho.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes