4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Great game, thank you for uploading!

Any similar games that can be recommended? :biggrin:

South Pacific

Sep 20, 2017
How do I begin to corrupt Marika before Mifuyu? I was never able to talk to Marika in her solo Marika scenes nor her mother.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
what is cut in and hold option for
Cut ins are close ups like pic related. Usually they either show stuff the full pic's angle is hiding or kisses. It's advised to always let this option on and toggle it off just when you want to look at the full picture, otherwise you risk missing some and most of them add nicely to the scenes.
00082.jpg 00094.jpg
Hold controls whether the menu at the bottom of the screen is always visible or if it's visible just when you're hovering it with the mouse pointer. I personally prefer to let the hold option turned off.

454subash

Nov 14, 2017
Cut ins are close ups like pic related. Usually they either show stuff the full pic's angle is hiding or kisses. It's advised to always let this option on and toggle it off just when you want to look at the full picture, otherwise you risk missing some and most of them add nicely to the scenes.
View attachment 87395 View attachment 87396
Hold controls whether the menu at the bottom of the screen is always visible or if it's visible just when you're hovering it with the mouse pointer. I personally prefer to let the hold option turned off.
thanks

Fed

May 14, 2017
There has been an update on the translation, you no longer need to use the out of game pics, he has translated those pictures in game.

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
is there any games similar to this one ? If so can u guys tell me the names ?
I just finished and man its one of the best game i played for sure

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
is there any games similar to this one ? If so can u guys tell me the names ?
I just finished and man its one of the best game i played for sure
If you know Japanese or doesn't mind playing Japanese games with tools for machine translation, most other games of this company follow a similar structure.

Among these, I recommend Houkago 3, Chijoku no Seifuku and Ura Kyoushi.

Reactions: Shozib

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
If you know Japanese or doesn't mind playing Japanese games with tools for machine translation, most other games of this company follow a similar structure.

Among these, I recommend Houkago 3, Chijoku no Seifuku and Ura Kyoushi.
thanks for the names :)
but how will i use tools for machine translation and where can i download one .

also, i cant seems to find the download link of the game :(

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
thanks for the names :)
but how will i use tools for machine translation and where can i download one .

also, i cant seems to find the download link of the game :(
There are several programs you can use to extract text from a game and translate it. I don't use MTs anymore so I can't point you to the best or most used ones though. I still use Visual Novel Reader sometimes but since its update servers are down I don't know if it can still translate things (I use it just to get raw text to check in dictionaries and whatnot). It probably can if you also download Japanese dictionaries like Atlas or MeCab.
There's also ITH and Chiitrans, but I don't know whether they are still being updated. You're better off asking around some thread or some other forum about Japanese games. This thread doesn't get enough discussion for you to get an answer fast.

As for downloading the games, search for their Japanese name. VNDB has it under the "Original Title" section in each page. You can find these games in torrent websites and direct links in forums more geared towards Japanese games that I'm not sure if the F95 rules let me mention by name or not. But it shouldn't be too hard to find if you search for "<Japanese name of the game>" + "download"

EDIT: Nyaa Torrents has a torrent with all BISHOP games. Just search for Bishop there, and unmark all the ones you don't want (as the full torrent has 20 or so games). I never downloaded anything from this particular torrent but it should work.

Reactions: xMendoza and Shozib
4.10 star(s) 12 Votes