4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
How entitled can one be to claim someone's years of work, work done for free, "wasn't enough"...? It's a fan made translation of a lengthy novel with the quality that's equal or above most professional translations. And you're discrediting this because some tooltips no one cares about isn't translated.

I'm honestly baffled.

He translated what matters, the actual novel. Expecting more from a dude's free labor is just plain delirious.

I hope you just weren't aware this was a fan translation.
Sorry, but I'll have to say it's the other way around. You seem to be fervently protective of something I haven't even berated.
If I'm to play a game I want it more translated. I didn't say the work that has been done isn't good. Saying I discredited anything is so misleading. I wasn't saying anything about expectations either, I have none. I'll just not play it, simple as that.
So if you wanna point fingers at what others are writing, point at yourself first and apologise. I have nothing to apologise for.

Fun fact by the way. I'm a fan translator myself, but of series and movies. Been part of a group for several years now. We have people who won't watch our releases because they got used to another group doing things differently, and loyal fans who stand by us for the same reason. They're used to our way. I'm used to the interface being translated and it's not going to change because there are fans of the release who are ok with the way it is. It is not disrespectful of the translator to have a different opinion.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
My problem WAS that every single button in the game is in Japanese which makes the game a chore to navigate.

Why 'was'? Because there's translation of the buttons on the first page listed as a 'guide'. This makes it bearable, just annoying, not unplayable any more.

But you'd much rather complain about my post than address the problem I brought up " Even with patch 1.2 there's too much that isn't translated. All in-game menus and buttons give tooltips in Japanese. "

So telling me I'm autistic when your response could've been, "the guides on the first page explains the buttons"... Nope.

Wilstroke

Jun 17, 2019
Hello, I would like to ask if someone here had a guide or at least the complete save of Tokubetsu Jugyou 3 SLG, I know this is not the place to ask this because it is another game even if they are from the same company but I havent managed to complete this game, and I followed a guide but the truth is that is not so well explained to me for some things, and on another page I saw that it has a save of the game but when I download it the file is incomplete, and I see that according to the page, they say that you need a program called "rope makeup update "is needed, but when I look for that program nothing helppful appears so I wanted to know if someone here already played this game, and if you can help me with this problem better for me if you already complete the game and share the file, cause Im being playing for one month this game and I cant completed

iwill own you

May 25, 2018
I dont think there is. the bishop games are too big to get a fan translation and no translation company is picking any bishop game to be translated. this one only got translated because the translator was a huge fan of the game but it took them a lot of work to do.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Re-uploaded a brand new version of this game download.
Pre-patch to v1.2 with graphics patch.

Thanks g787879 for the note to finally get back and update it.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
What does it do exactly ?
This:
You can compare the image on display with this to see the difference:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sansha-m...tion-v1-2-bishop.6804/#lg=post-339360&slide=0

It appears that everything that was in the "Image Guide" section on the first page has been translated in the game. Pretty good. There are still a few things, but they're negligible. Like the location names, the skip time button and so on. Nothing you can't easily figure just be playing.

If I feel like it one day I'll start translating the bits that are missing. Unfortunately I don't know how to put them into the game. If someone shows me how I'll do that too.

It's a slow process when you don't speak Japanese though. OCR katakana and you get:
校門(校舎外) = School Gate(Outside the School Building) ... for an instance.

Last edited:

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
This worth it?
It's one of the longest h-games translated (among the ones that are focused in sex and not just have a couple sex scenes sprinkled in).
Artwork is top-notch and if you're into sexual training and slavery it's probably one of the best complete games you can find.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I am downloading this but I am not sure it will last Long in my Drive I mean Does this Game Have Choices Or Story Driven Or Only Unreal SHIT ?

iwill own you

May 25, 2018
there really isnt choices. you get to choose which of the girls you want to focus on for the day. its more about exploring as some of the girls will plot against you and you have to catch the plot by exploring, if you dont catch them they will give you an early game over. its a fairly straightforward game with a story about the protagonist training girls until they are corrupted.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I am downloading this but I am not sure it will last Long in my Drive I mean Does this Game Have Choices Or Story Driven Or Only Unreal SHIT ?
The only choices are regarding which girls you will train and in which order. Doing some girls before others can unlock extra scenes and endings, progressing a girls' route to a certain point and not keeping an eye on her can make they plot against you and give you a game over.
But overall it's more a time management based game than a choice based one.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
how to get the first cg/scene of each single character in the museum, and narumi's second one? they are the remaining undiscovered ones for me

DreamMoeOwO

Sep 28, 2019
How do I change back to the first version of the translation patch? I fucked up my drive and the games are gone. I AM CHINESE, I COULD UNDERSTAND KANJI(IT'S BASICALLY TRADITIONAL CHINESE). I am not getting used to seeing "調教” to "TRAIN HER"

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
How do I change back to the first version of the translation patch? I fucked up my drive and the games are gone. I AM CHINESE, I COULD UNDERSTAND KANJI(IT'S BASICALLY TRADITIONAL CHINESE). I am not getting used to seeing "調教” to "TRAIN HER"
Don't know which is best for you, but maybe one of these:

I don't know if it's the same version since I don't speak Japanese more than a very few words.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes