catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
You're all deviants here right? Is there any particular Monster Girl type you'd all want to see in the game?
We need the obvious trope token catgirls, rabbit girls, fox girls and then maybe something a little out of the norm like fairy type monster girls. Been a long time since I've seen one of those in these kinda games. I agree with the kobold girl statements too. Your art style would heavily compliment them. We need insect girls too. Maybe a bee or something.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
We need the obvious trope token catgirls, rabbit girls, fox girls and then maybe something a little out of the norm like fairy type monster girls. Been a long time since I've seen one of those in these kinda games. I agree with the kobold girl statements too. Your art style would heavily compliment them. We need insect girls too. Maybe a bee or something.
We have a cat and rabbit already, insects are next after we add in our token Halloween girls, bat, raccoon, and something spicey.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
I'm sure I'm gonna get some heat for this, but would there ever be a ghost of a chance for male monsters; Twinky, hunky, or otherwise.
Only once we have everything else done and if we want to keep working on the game. It's not core, and was never considered.

Reactions: SirFargo

SirFargo

Feb 11, 2021
Only once we have everything else done and if we want to keep working on the game. It's not core, and was never considered.
Hey, like I said, it was a ghost of a chance to begin with. At least you answered and didn’t just blow it off, so I appreciate that.

Besides, I enjoy where this project is going, but given the choice of male or female protagonist, I figured I might as well float the notion of female and make monsters as well.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Hey, like I said, it was a ghost of a chance to begin with. At least you answered and didn’t just blow it off, so I appreciate that.

Besides, I enjoy where this project is going, but given the choice of male or female protagonist, I figured I might as well float the notion of female and make monsters as well.
If it's added we will have to add homo content as well. Not that it will be difficult, as the system already knows who has an vagoo and who doesn't. It's more keeping a consistent content focus.

SirFargo

Feb 11, 2021
If it's added we will have to add homo content as well. Not that it will be difficult, as the system already knows who has an vagoo and who doesn't. It's more keeping a consistent content focus.
Completely understandable. At least there (appears) to be lesbian content alongside the typical content.

Correct me if I’m wrong.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Why is the PC a simpson?

Just on the side, is there a male PC option? Some of the art shows a dick but this has neither the trans nor male protag tag.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Why is the PC a simpson?

Just on the side, is there a male PC option? Some of the art shows a dick but this has neither the trans nor male protag tag.
Player characters will be coming in the next patch. You'd know this if you read the thread.

Reactions: zeraligator
1.50 star(s) 13 Votes