MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Once the game has the fuck in it I'm definitely interested. The whole idea of it is pretty rad, so it's promising a very cool concept.

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
What? The game says looking up and down is now tied to the scroll wheel on the mouse, but it's not. Is...there a reason that I can't just move the mouse to look up and down? Seems like a terrible control system.

Reactions: Ullubu

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
What? The game says looking up and down is now tied to the scroll wheel on the mouse, but it's not. Is...there a reason that I can't just move the mouse to look up and down? Seems like a terrible control system.
Sounds like you have borked control settings. Delete your save file and start again.

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
yeah it is. developing a game aint smooth sailing. and as people who are pirating the game, we dont really have any right to complain about how the development goes. Anyone who says different is an entitled brat
It really isnt if you actually think about it

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
It really isnt if you actually think about it
I will always say that folks should vote with their wallets. If you don't like a product don't purchase it. We have our roadmap we are building, buy the game when you think it's worth it and not a moment before.

But hey, I'm telling you this on a piracy website, we all know you ain't paying for shit.

Reactions: icollectsouls

Mhiggey

Jun 5, 2018
But hey, I'm telling you this on a piracy website, we all know you ain't paying for shit.
Eh, the sister site regularly has devs interacting and building up a decent following that end up buying completed games. Though given that it mainly focuses on the Eastern side of H game dev, the games discussed actually tend to end up, well, completed. Patreon games have a stigma for a legitimate reason.

Even if 99 out of 100 users on F95 just pirate and probably will (if they can summon up the brainpower to work out how a zip file functions that is), you have a chance of picking up a few purchases. Besides, you're making a monstergirl pokesnap with a heavy dosage of furry, cashed up furries throw their money away like it's the Zimbabwean dollar so you should be sorted.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Eh, the sister site regularly has devs interacting and building up a decent following that end up buying completed games. Though given that it mainly focuses on the Eastern side of H game dev, the games discussed actually tend to end up, well, completed. Patreon games have a stigma for a legitimate reason.

Even if 99 out of 100 users on F95 just pirate and probably will (if they can summon up the brainpower to work out how a zip file functions that is), you have a chance of picking up a few purchases. Besides, you're making a monstergirl pokesnap with a heavy dosage of furry, cashed up furries throw their money away like it's the Zimbabwean dollar so you should be sorted.
Honestly, for me, the first step on this path is making a game with super enjoyable gameplay loops. The subject matter and such could have been anything and it still would have been enjoyable for me. On our team, we have a lot of really talented people who enjoy making furry content so in this case, it was a great marriage of artist and designer.

I do not consider myself a Patreon developer, I mean sure we have a Patreon. But our focus is building games intended for sale. It also means building our games so that our future projects can have a smaller development time. In this case building our sex system so that in the future we do not need to rebuild, but rather just add to the existing system. This is why it is taking longer on our reworked version to get tit fucking or whatever back in since the system is designed to stand the test of time rather than a one-shot piece of tech.

Back to the point though, if anyone purchases the game from here, then that's a win. I am not expecting it though.

1.50 star(s) 13 Votes