Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Huh. The old version was super varied it looks like? Had a crab, bee, lizard, and bunny. Are those still around? All I see are furry gals. Monkeys, tigers, and rabbits. No traces of scale, chitin, or bug-fluff anywhere.

SecretToad

Nov 29, 2020
You all know if you joined the official discord you would get more up to date info right? Also there are like bi-weekly dev logs on itch of what we are working on.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Find it a tad odd the female MC is pretty much just in a swimsuit while the male one is wearing some actual clothing. Not that some sexier clothing options are bad, but I feel like the default should be more realistic clothing for a wildlife photography session. She looks like she's headed to the beach.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Find it a tad odd the female MC is pretty much just in a swimsuit while the male one is wearing some actual clothing. Not that some sexier clothing options are bad, but I feel like the default should be more realistic clothing for a wildlife photography session. She looks like she's headed to the beach.
Both are wearing diving gear. The male one-piece is just not as fun as the female one-piece. In the full game, there will be options to customize the gear both Jamie and Oscar are wearing so you can change it up however you like. Right now we just have one outfit per person so we can work out the layering for things like having torn clothing and being able to remove particular articles during sex.

Reactions: Captain Crash

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Didn't expect torn clothing and removing particular pieces during sex to be a part of the game. You guys are really going all out with the level of freedom players have between that and the doll system. :oops:

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
alright, it appears my little bell failed to notify me of the stuff that was talked about in this thread. cause i gotta have some statements to say!

We ALL know who this is based on, to which i say, unexpected, but thanks non-the-less, can't wait to take this one to a ... "private photosession"

... insects are next after we add ...
Now, i was gonna say that, of the species i'd love to see would be things like the usual suspects (fox-girls) or uncommon body-types (Lamia and Arachne/Drider) but speaking on Insects specifically there is one type of insect that, in my opinion, is rarely turned into a Monster Girl; The TARANTULA HAWKWASP! (Pepsis Grossa)

bd36e3d50e9f91bae717addf57fec0fd.jpg
out of all the instects in the world, this is the one i wanna see Monster-girl versions of. is it too much to ask for a insect girl with dark-blue citin and orange wings?

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
You're all deviants here right? Is there any particular Monster Girl type you'd all want to see in the game?
Opening the door to some of us more adventurous types i see.

Watch your step and keep an eye to the sky else you fall victim to the cum hungry Like Like
From legend of Zelda, surprisingly not a whole lot of this creature on the Booru's or 34 site, plenty of the piranha plant for some reason.

I know i could think of more but i'll stick with that.

I did spend the past ten minutes looking through " " to see if anything noteworthy was worth posting without traumatizing people.
Not sure if that links to where i was looking or why it pasted as a link, but feel free to look if your feeling adventurous to the weird.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
That is why shit is taking so long, we wanna do it right ya know? You can kinda see the torn clothing idea here.
Looks promising, and gotta love that render too. The character models are really nicely done, it's hard to appreciate them fully from what I've seen of in-game screenshots and such.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
alright, it appears my little bell failed to notify me of the stuff that was talked about in this thread. cause i gotta have some statements to say!

We ALL know who this is based on, to which i say, unexpected, but thanks non-the-less, can't wait to take this one to a ... "private photosession"

Now, i was gonna say that, of the species i'd love to see would be things like the usual suspects (fox-girls) or uncommon body-types (Lamia and Arachne/Drider) but speaking on Insects specifically there is one type of insect that, in my opinion, is rarely turned into a Monster Girl; The TARANTULA HAWKWASP! (Pepsis Grossa)

View attachment 2135509
out of all the instects in the world, this is the one i wanna see Monster-girl versions of. is it too much to ask for a insect girl with dark-blue citin and orange wings?
That design is real nice. I'll pass it on!

• Love
Reactions: Minishotgun

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Non-standard wasps pretty much never get monster-girl'd. It's always hornets. WOuld be nice to see the hawkwasp, or one of the shiny metallic ones, made sexy for a change.
That monster girls sorcery game had a decent insect girl in it. They really are tough to find.

Reactions: Clawfoot66
1.50 star(s) 13 Votes