Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
I feel bad the game has such a low ranking on this site and I bet it gives people a bad impression, but I can't just make up a review to counter balance the bad ones until there is a demo that has actual gameplay in it.

One day...
I love it when people force a review for a game still in heavy development. It's like reviewing a roast when it's raw and calling it shit.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Gotta say, bad take here dude. Many developers use this place to post free versions of their games delayed behind their patreon shit and such, and most people respect that and don't post paid content. A lot of the content on this site is just straight up free as well. Shitting on people that could potentially support you maybe isn't the play you wanna make. Especially since you're using the site.

Here's a nice quote for you when dealing with people like Arta: "You can't run naked after a mad man in the street after he has taken your clothes away from you because the public will not know who is the mad person between the two of you.". I don't give a fuck about how mature or professional some random dude on the internet is, but I do want those things from a game developer.
I mean, fair enough. A lot of good comes from the site here. But I only use it because my products where put here without my consent.

All that aside my games are how I earn a living, how I support my family and all those who work for the company. I'll always engage the audience around it, those who take the work for free and still ask for more should set their entitlement to a reasonable level. Understand I am here to make sure people have the right expectations, not spread rumors about what the game is, etc.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Anyways back on topic. We will have our first main gameplay loop ready in v009 coming out in a few days.

l4cKFP.gif
ATGpBW.gif

Basically you're tasked with taking photos of the monster girls doing particular things, you then submit them for scoring and that pushes up the expedition level unlocking new content.

Reactions: Clawfoot66

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Christmas themed? i like the sound of that. i'd say i expect a yuki-onna or something, but i need to remind myself the monsters here are clearly on the more furry side of things. so something like a polar-fox or something makes more sense. or a reindeer for that matter.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Christmas themed? i like the sound of that. i'd say i expect a yuki-onna or something, but i need to remind myself the monsters here are clearly on the more furry side of things. so something like a polar-fox or something makes more sense. or a reindeer for that matter.
It will be a reindeer and a snow variation of the bunny girl. Along with a new island. Eventually we will have a yetti and other types like the fox you mentioned.

linck

Aug 7, 2017
think rather they cut the sex and work on making them just do stuff. love if it goes vr

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Been delaying playing this for a while now but hearing the new builds got a actual gameplay loop seems a good point to jump in.
Questions:
1. futa as in "both bits"? or just the penis, ala shemale/newhalf/dickgirl(whatever elce they want to call it this week)?
2. Also futa protagonist?

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
This better fucking not end up like Monster Girl Island... looks good, make sure to have plenty of shortstack characters, those are the best, also consider adding belly bulging and some kind of deep penetration mechanics, especially for shorter characters, it will make it much better game for those who like more extreme and slightly unrealistic sex as everything these days is about big dicks and short girls, giving you a 5 star review just to bump up the rating so it doesn't look so bad right now :p

• Sad
Reactions: atur

gmant

Jul 31, 2017
So how does Familiarity work exactly? Is it number of pictures taken/submitted? Is it the number of actions/poses filled in in the book? Because I've never once seen a Taiga do the drinking or frustration animations, I'm guessing they're locked behind higher familiarity.
The girls instantly sprinting away and vanishing even if you're stationary, in sneak mode, and hidden in a bush doesn't help either. I suppose they become more tolerant of your presence as Familiarity increases but I haven't been able to go above Fearful with any of them.

Also maybe a bug, maybe a not fully implemented feature, but my research level bar filled up and looped back to 0 instead of increasing to 1.

A positive note: the graphical style is very nice, looking forward to this becoming available on Steam where there are more payment methods.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Been delaying playing this for a while now but hearing the new builds got a actual gameplay loop seems a good point to jump in.
Questions:
1. futa as in "both bits"? or just the penis, ala shemale/newhalf/dickgirl(whatever elce they want to call it this week)?
2. Also futa protagonist?
1. I assume you mean testicles? Not in the current build. Maybe later. Dunno.
2. Nope, we might have a cosmetic unlock for it. But her character won't be a futa.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
This better fucking not end up like Monster Girl Island... looks good, make sure to have plenty of shortstack characters, those are the best, also consider adding belly bulging and some kind of deep penetration mechanics, especially for shorter characters, it will make it much better game for those who like more extreme and slightly unrealistic sex as everything these days is about big dicks and short girls, giving you a 5 star review just to bump up the rating so it doesn't look so bad right now :p

We have the shape keys for bulge, the game will get shortstacks after we refine the current rig. Also bigger cocks will come in like horse etc.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
So how does Familiarity work exactly? Is it number of pictures taken/submitted? Is it the number of actions/poses filled in in the book? Because I've never once seen a Taiga do the drinking or frustration animations, I'm guessing they're locked behind higher familiarity.
The girls instantly sprinting away and vanishing even if you're stationary, in sneak mode, and hidden in a bush doesn't help either. I suppose they become more tolerant of your presence as Familiarity increases but I haven't been able to go above Fearful with any of them.

Also maybe a bug, maybe a not fully implemented feature, but my research level bar filled up and looped back to 0 instead of increasing to 1.

A positive note: the graphical style is very nice, looking forward to this becoming available on Steam where there are more payment methods.
The game right now is very basic with it's AI. Taiga is the predator for the region but she has no predator ai just yet. The move to unreal 5.1 will allow for our ai needs to kick in which will make them feel more like animals etc.

Familiarity score increases based on the photo score and the difference between the older photo. So taking better shots means more familiarity. It allows for better interactions and the species running less.

1.50 star(s) 13 Votes