Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
How do you submit photos? I try to press X near the "Submit photo tools", it doesnt do anything.
It's explained in the tutorial. First, you need to be in wifi range of the beacon. You can check this via the map. Second you have a photo taken and stored in the camera. Then you press X and choose what photos go to what categories.

TheRedSpy

Jan 19, 2023
Man I must fucking suck at this cause I have no idea how to take proper photos, I've seen a box appear around one of their faces twice but I can never make it appear on purpose.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Looks like there still isn't a lot to do outside of taking pictures of cute anthro girls, still I can see it's coming along and I'm liking what I see so far.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Looks like there still isn't a lot to do outside of taking pictures of cute anthro girls, still I can see it's coming along and I'm liking what I see so far.
Yep lots to do. But progress is happening! We are working on a spawn director atm.

Reactions: Lindazana

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I feel like a few positions for people to play with would give the single drop of water people want. Just a lil keyframe curve to activate neuron

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
People want a gameplay loop and spicy things from it. I can't make it simpler
Yes I mean. We are still building the game. Those will come. We do have a roadmap and a internal schedule we are building towards.

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
I feel like a few positions for people to play with would give the single drop of water people want. Just a lil keyframe curve to activate neuron
Anything involving art/modeling, ESPECIALLY if it also involves movement and doesn't look like ass, takes a good deal of time without a very large and organized team.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Yep lots to do. But progress is happening! We are working on a spawn director atm.
I tried one of the earlier builds, but I can definitely see the progress you've made, it's WAY different than when I tried it before, in good ways.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Anything involving art/modeling, ESPECIALLY if it also involves movement and doesn't look like ass, takes a good deal of time without a very large and organized team.
Yeah I know. This game also is going about it in a dynamic way so it'll probably take longer. I'm just saying that's why people are complaining. This game did go through a full rework though so there is that. I can safely say this game has been progressing though. Every time I check back, there is something I hadn't seen yet.

Last edited:

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Anyone else having problems with it crashing at the very beginning of the story?
What is the hardware in your PC? It can happen if you have weird hardware or something ancient. I guess you're attempting to run it on integrated graphics or something.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
I tried one of the earlier builds, but I can definitely see the progress you've made, it's WAY different than when I tried it before, in good ways.
Thanks, we are trying to get everything in we possibly can as quickly as we can.

Here is the roadmap for upcoming patches.

Here are the current min and recommended hardware specs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nijinda Futatama

scambait

Jun 13, 2023
What is the hardware in your PC? It can happen if you have weird hardware or something ancient. I guess you're attempting to run it on integrated graphics or something.
yeah, looks like it's integrated graphics. Also, I don't think my GPU is up to spec, seeing as it's an intel hd 4600 so that's probably it. Bummer

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
yeah, looks like it's integrated graphics. Also, I don't think my GPU is up to spec, seeing as it's an intel hd 4600 so that's probably it. Bummer
It does work on integrated but around 2018 upwards, still working on optimization though.

1.50 star(s) 13 Votes