Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
i dont know what is going on with this game but i cannot play it and would not recommend playing the current version of it. I have had to reinstall my graphics driver 2 TIMES because for some reason when i zoom in to take a photo it just crashes it, i have to force restart my pc, and then reinstall ALL of my graphics drivers again and i have never not ONCE had this happen before with any other game and i know its not my pc because i can play any of the latest games with 100 or more frames. the first time it happened i didnt change the settings, the second time i thought "it couldnt possiblt happen again if i turn all the settings down as far as i can" and was i very wrong so idk whats going on with the current version but its killing my graphics drivers in ways no game has ever.
I don't know how it would affect your graphics drivers but photos are an actual jpg that is created like a screenshot shot in steam would make. It is located in your windows appdata. It might be that your hdd/SSD is failing or something along those lines.

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
They lowered the game's ratings as much as they could, and rightfully so. Something like a sandbox element could have been introduced so that the main character could also participate in the process, or something related to breeding and raising. As it stands, there's no proper storyline in the game and not much to do. It seems to me that the earlier versions of the game had more interesting mechanics. I still hope that this game will implement something that will make me support this project. Thank you for having it on Steam; sometimes it's interesting to read about updates on the activity page.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
They lowered the game's ratings as much as they could, and rightfully so. Something like a sandbox element could have been introduced so that the main character could also participate in the process, or something related to breeding and raising. As it stands, there's no proper storyline in the game and not much to do. It seems to me that the earlier versions of the game had more interesting mechanics. I still hope that this game will implement something that will make me support this project. Thank you for having it on Steam; sometimes it's interesting to read about updates on the activity page.
Not sure what earlier mechanics you're talking about. If you mean the posing and stuff of the girls then I guess that is something. As for breeding, no, we never planned for breeding in the game. Dialogue and narrative are next on the list, we have already written the dialogue for the first area of the game and are currently doing auditions for voice actors but you're free to have your own judgments, just know we are not nearly done with making the systems and mechanics for the game let alone focused on narrative yet.

Reactions: Lindazana

LightAndDark

Feb 7, 2022
I don't know how it would affect your graphics drivers but photos are an actual jpg that is created like a screenshot shot in steam would make. It is located in your windows appdata. It might be that your hdd/SSD is failing or something along those lines.
i wasnt even taking photos, i would right click to look at the girls threw the camera and as soon as i pulled the camera up boom my visual drivers die and i have to force restart my pc and reinstall my graphics drivers, i have amd, ive never had this happen before ever with any game and no other game i have is doing this, i was also using the latest version, honestly it felt like the game wasnt even using my graphics drivers because it ran so bad even at the lowest setting i had max 30 frames maybe

Takku

Sep 19, 2017
i wasnt even taking photos, i would right click to look at the girls threw the camera and as soon as i pulled the camera up boom my visual drivers die and i have to force restart my pc and reinstall my graphics drivers, i have amd, ive never had this happen before ever with any game and no other game i have is doing this, i was also using the latest version, honestly it felt like the game wasnt even using my graphics drivers because it ran so bad even at the lowest setting i had max 30 frames maybe
Hmm odd, I have a R9 390 Myself the game runs fine, But starts chugging once I use the camera.
Perhaps a AMD issue? or maybe the game goes into cinematic rendering once in camera mode? I have no clue.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Hmm odd, I have a R9 390 Myself the game runs fine, But starts chugging once I use the camera.
Perhaps a AMD issue? or maybe the game goes into cinematic rendering once in camera mode? I have no clue.
It's because there is a lot of processing to get the blur effect around the camera ads. We will change it to something less intense and make the post processing option remove the function completely.

Reactions: drk47

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
If you ever rethink the no pregnancy thing it'd be cool to good bounties for impregnating endangered species.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
If you ever rethink the no pregnancy thing it'd be cool to good bounties for impregnating endangered species.
I mean maybe. Our focus is the photography stuff at the moment. Will likely be like that all through the development as well.

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
I mean maybe. Our focus is the photography stuff at the moment. Will likely be like that all through the development as well.
I get that, just offering ideas if you ever want to expand the scope a little bit. I know there's a big market for it.

It'd also have an impact on the photography angle, seeing as you'd get the various pregnancy variants and stuff like lactation.

1.50 star(s) 13 Votes