Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Animations bug out to hell and performance is honestly subpar. Kinda cute concept, but I would avoid it if what you're looking for is a polished product.

Reactions: monkisuma

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Aight, so... First time playing and doing this kind of thing, so I'll try to do a good job explaining. Here we go (Everything in High besides rendering distance which was in Epic):
1.- Performance still needs work. When walking and such it's fine, but when sex animations start... Oh boy. And if there's more than 2 participants it's super noticeable how it drops.
2.- Animations still need work. Futas masturbating use their hand on the air right at the side of their dicks. Sometimes the models get inside other models making it weird or they start fucking the air while their partner seems to be stuck in, which assume, is observing position or just standing there doing stretchings.
3.- I'd advise not to show radio towers you already activated in the top of the screen, makes it a bit confusing. Besides, you can always check Map to see where they are. (Also, what does the orange radio tower symbol mean? If by any chance it represents an activated radio tower, why not just make the big symbol orange instead of having two?)
4.- Yellow square on photos takes a bit of time to appear. Is it based on time, position of your player regarding the target or what? It felt like when trying to get a good face shot on still targets, they got to move before the yellow square appeared and most of the time I got side shots.
5.- When trying to use rocks or lust bombs close enough to someone, basically right besides them, they go through and don't do anything. What I mostly remember is on the sheep. Rock phased through her. Lust bomb? Not sure if it didn't do anything because she had no solo animations yet or what.
6.- No jumping. Any reson behind that? Sometimes you get in a terrain that has a bit of a ledge and you have to go around it instead of pressing spacebar.
7.- Still no harpies (Ignore this one, just me coping we get them).
8.- I hope you have plans for the big claws and scratch marks close to the desert. Like BIG size plans.
9.- Caves behind waterfalls are planed on having something inside? Being empty so far really hurt my soul.
10.- Last and more important. No player sex with anyone. But I assume you guys are already working on that... So not that important of a point for now.
People (me included) think this has good potential, and the premise is something we kinda don't have in other hentai games (I think)... So don't you guys let that people down!

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
i need to ask, only blowjob and vaginal sex exist at the moment? or are more options like handjob footjob riding reverse cowgirl etc etc?

Apr 8, 2019
I can't help but wish the proportions + anatomy of the various monstergirls weren't so.... stock.

There's no wide hips, thicker or slimmer bodies, or even slightly exaggerated hands/feet sizes for paws etc. Everything is too comparable to generic humans so the whole thing just feels like an island populated with cosplayers in a ton of makeup and body paint. Hell there's even a massive lack of boob + sick sizes, but then again I guess that's pretty typical of 3D nsfw games following the same bar of doing the bare minimum with characters.

I dunno man, no hate towards people that like this game but I don't see the appeal in it if the monster girls lose the majority of their monstrousness from the neck down.

• Sad
Reactions: drk47 and kbutler

Ferb1550

Aug 16, 2018
Every time I try to start a new game I get this error:

LowLevelFatalError
[File:D:/build/++UE5/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Windows/D3D11RHI/Private/D3D11Util.cpp] [Line: 180]
Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG')

What should I do?

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
I can't help but wish the proportions + anatomy of the various monstergirls weren't so.... stock.

There's no wide hips, thicker or slimmer bodies, or even slightly exaggerated hands/feet sizes for paws etc. Everything is too comparable to generic humans so the whole thing just feels like an island populated with cosplayers in a ton of makeup and body paint. Hell there's even a massive lack of boob + sick sizes, but then again I guess that's pretty typical of 3D nsfw games following the same bar of doing the bare minimum with characters.

I dunno man, no hate towards people that like this game but I don't see the appeal in it if the monster girls lose the majority of their monstrousness from the neck down.
Unique body types are coming. We have a bee that is tiny and plump coming in the next couple of patches.

It's more that during development as we are sorting out our animation pipeline we needed to focus on getting a slew of animations done for two legged creatures similar to human. It helps make sure the animation stuff is all functional.

Reactions: Kuroihanakoe

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Just FYI - Linux build doesn't work properly. It launches, renders question about graphics settings, draws one frame and then screen goes black. It keeps running and according to GPU monitoring - rendering something. Windows build under WINE works just fine - and you can pass -VULKAN argument to have native performance. I think this is caused by that "Kinky Fridays" logo - on Linux build it does not play correctly and breaks rendering.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Unique body types are coming. We have a bee that is tiny and plump coming in the next couple of patches.

It's more that during development as we are sorting out our animation pipeline we needed to focus on getting a slew of animations done for two legged creatures similar to human. It helps make sure the animation stuff is all functional.
NOOO, NOT THE BEES!! AHHHH!

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
I have no idea how to tame any of the monster girls. I press interact or click with the hand equipped and nothing happens.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
are you as the character(be it man or female)able to have sex with the Wildlife yet? Also when you as the play can have sex will it be possible to remove the futas(by adjusting some kind of settings) so you are the only one with a dick(or a lesbian) making it a harem of monster girls?

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
are you as the character(be it man or female)able to have sex with the Wildlife yet? Also when you as the play can have sex will it be possible to remove the futas(by adjusting some kind of settings) so you are the only one with a dick(or a lesbian) making it a harem of monster girls?
No wildlife sex, yes futa slider.

the beaver

Sep 26, 2021
would be cool to see some variation in the creatures like different and/or random body types, subspecies, other visual changes

1.50 star(s) 13 Votes