SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
They don't look that good or I'd use it. It feels like they just wanted to be the first to the punch
They've had had access to the game for three weeks, not sure what you're expecting in that mount of time, the fact that eight of them are done already is pretty amazing, granted there's a whole team behind it and most of the members are pretty well known.

Reactions: Ullubu

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
They've had had access to the game for three weeks, not sure what you're expecting in that mount of time, the fact that eight of them are done already is pretty amazing, granted there's a whole team behind it and most of the members are pretty well known.
Hey it is what it is. I don't expect much, I just don't like it. Simple as.

Mar 8, 2017
I think it's kinda classy that someone associated with the project still stops by to communicate in some format. While I likely won't be playing it for quite some time, I have been keeping an eye on things from a distance. I had expected it to die out long ago. But since it hasn't, that bodes well.
There's clearly an interest in this sort of game, so if the team is able to deliver they just might have a winner on their hands when it's all said and done. Hopes aren't very high considering folks have been burned countless times.

My personal interest will likely remain muted til the project gets closer to completion as I tend to have a policy to not get too invested until things are complete. Though, things I would be heavily interested in seeing if they are added would be some variability to individual species beyond just color and sex configurations, although different sizes would be a welcome addition assuming it wasn't already planned. Like hair styles, etc. They've already seemingly added a Male PC option, if a POV perspective camera were included that'd pretty much solidify my acquisition of the game.

While I won't yet be playing it, I will continue to observe the process. Time will tell if the game is delivered satisfactorily for the market. If it is, even the pirates will offer their support in time.

1.50 star(s) 13 Votes