Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Though, things I would be heavily interested in seeing if they are added would be some variability to individual species beyond just color and sex configurations, although different sizes would be a welcome addition assuming it wasn't already planned. Like hair styles, etc. They've already seemingly added a Male PC option, if a POV perspective camera were included that'd pretty much solidify my acquisition of the game.
Sizes are already in the game, it balloons our animation workload by about 300% but it's something we are sticking with. However, the sizes are limited to just the species. so you won't ever see a large classification bunny, at least not until 90% of the game is already made.

ss-classification.png

As for the First Person. We removed it, we didn't enjoy the game with it in. But sex rewards will have POV options.

kai-02.png

Currently, we are building unique sex rewards per species. Roughly it's about 9 unique animations per species which right now there are 9 species total. These unique animations try to cover all bases for character selections, so a blowjob from the bunny for Oscar and a licking scene for Jamie, but also if futa Jamie is set up then also a blowjob for her as well.

We will repeat this for each new monster added to the game, so likely we will do it for all 60-ish species.

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Eh.. can't even change the name of the character.
The very minimum of things for me in these games to be able to at least enjoy some of it if you already can't do much (yet).

• Haha
Reactions: Solkapp

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Sizes are already in the game, it balloons our animation workload by about 300% but it's something we are sticking with...

View attachment 3339899
Giant dragon-girl with futa options spotted, neuron activation is a go. And 9 animations per monster means actual vaginal sex and not just BJs and anal. Bless you, game devs. Only things that could make this even better is bird-girls being added in, and post-ambush consequences (speed debuff from shaky legs, or being cum-stuffed, Eggnancy, etc)

Reactions: Lans90

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Giant dragon-girl with futa options spotted, neuron activation is a go. And 9 animations per monster means actual vaginal sex and not just BJs and anal. Bless you, game devs. Only things that could make this even better is bird-girls being added in, and post-ambush consequences (speed debuff from shaky legs, or being cum-stuffed, Eggnancy, etc)
We will have some torn clothing for post encounter along with a few fluid sims. Like dripping maybe. Maybe a new walk cycle as well. Dunno the full extent yet.

Birds are planned. They likely won't fly though. The bee girl will hover, only because she's tiny. We will roughly have about 60ish species of girls when it's all said and done. Magical and mythical not off the table either.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Can't go wrong with the Most Compatible Pokemon Vaporeon. Legally distinct variant obviously. Any four legged monstery sort of character is great though. Some griffin inspired girl or w/e with a cute lion butt.

Admittedly that's not the sort of design we've already seen but hooboy I'm not the only monster fucker out there.

Reactions: monkisuma
Mar 8, 2017
I should've specified I was meaning more like, variability in 'asset' size, like their tits. Like a rabbit with smaller or larger breasts than average. Still, it's looking good so far regardless. PoV for the sex rewards is a decent compromise. Would that be that any time the PC engages in sex with the subjects there's a PoV option? Or purely for specific one-time achievements?

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
I should've specified I was meaning more like, variability in 'asset' size, like their tits. Like a rabbit with smaller or larger breasts than average. Still, it's looking good so far regardless. PoV for the sex rewards is a decent compromise. Would that be that any time the PC engages in sex with the subjects there's a PoV option? Or purely for specific one-time achievements?
It is for familiarity scenes. The player won't have many options to jump into orgies just yet, need to consider how that will work. But they will get captured and fugged, that will be more like a cod takedowns animation then a pov controlled scene.

We can look into variable breast sizes. Nothing extreme though.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Can't go wrong with the Most Compatible Pokemon Vaporeon. Legally distinct variant obviously. Any four legged monstery sort of character is great though. Some griffin inspired girl or w/e with a cute lion butt.

Admittedly that's not the sort of design we've already seen but hooboy I'm not the only monster fucker out there.
Yeah after early access we are considering other types of rigs like four legged, eight legged, etc. for now we are focused on upright locomotions.

Mar 8, 2017
Well, that's everything I wanted to know answered. As I said before, I'll keep an eye out for progress. Keep up the good work. It may get discouraging at times, but if ya stick with it and ya do a good job, it wont matter what folks say on the internet. If ya make a good product, the customers will come.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Still being built, so you'll have to wait until we add more content via narrative and intimacy stuff. But at this point I'm flogging a dead horse.
I know making a game is hard and you guys wanted to focus on making the basic mechanics of the game work like Pokemon Snap did, alongside Mon-on-Mon interactions, but it should be obvious that people's priority is people-on-Mon, like your first preview gif promised.

Now I know it's only a test animation showing off what can be done in the game in the future, nor am I saying what you already given us are bad, but the it gives people the wrong expectations when the current build only has lesbian and futa sex between the Mons (of which I should note, are a little laggy and buggy even on Ultra quality, it doesn't loop right or sometimes get interrupted by the "alert" animation)

You should contact with the mods or the owner of the thread to discuss with how you want your game to be advertised, or at least mark the preview gifs as a "test" or "not in-game" footage.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
I know making a game is hard and you guys wanted to focus on making the basic mechanics of the game work like Pokemon Snap did, alongside Mon-on-Mon interactions, but it should be obvious that people's priority is people-on-Mon, like your first preview gif promised.

Now I know it's only a test animation showing off what can be done in the game in the future, nor am I saying what you already given us are bad, but the it gives people the wrong expectations when the current build only has lesbian and futa sex between the Mons (of which I should note, are a little laggy and buggy even on Ultra quality, it doesn't loop right or sometimes get interrupted by the "alert" animation)

You should contact with the mods or the owner of the thread to discuss with how you want your game to be advertised, or at least mark the preview gifs as a "test" or "not in-game" footage.
Honestly I don't wanna be that guy again but I am only here to make sure that people are not spreading wrong information about the game. I do not and will not support the trading of my game on sites like this.

I treat all these releases as testing for our full game and while I understand that's what you'd like to see, we have a development path we are following. Those things will be fixed once we arrive at that point in development. Things get scrapped and changed all the time in game dev, the only model that does not happen often is Patreon supported development which this is not.

Will we have human on mon? Yes. Will I stop all my other development focus to quickly add some of it in immediately? No. Please wait for the intimacy patch.

Reactions: Just4show

Rustyshack

Feb 13, 2021
We will have some torn clothing for post encounter along with a few fluid sims. Like dripping maybe. Maybe a new walk cycle as well. Dunno the full extent yet.

Birds are planned. They likely won't fly though. The bee girl will hover, only because she's tiny. We will roughly have about 60ish species of girls when it's all said and done. Magical and mythical not off the table either.
Sixty seems like a lot, quality over quantity possibly should apply
Source: not a game dev

• Thinking Face
Reactions: catsdino

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
60 is a TON, but I imagine they all use the same skeleton, or series of sized skeletons, so the models of them just need to be roughly the same in limb-size and thickness. I presume they will share all animations between em all other than a few "bosses", but you could add a little flair of individuality by doing stuff like different cum colors for exotic ones, different speeds for them (like a energetic monster may pound you super fast), different voice pitches or sounds, and facial expressions. May also be able to add some behavioral differences for mating, like a tough, very durable monster may breed you twice in a row before being satisfied, a large slow monster may cum for 2-3 times as long as normal ones, while maybe some small, feisty one could do something like rapid-fire climaxes with just a few thrusts between then ending, or a very "full" monster causing extra cum-filling/slow-down when finishing.

Just throwing ideas at the wall, see if any stick! Lots of ways to make characters feel unique without having to make new animations or skeletons, just tweak the animation cycles and results of.
...I admit some of these ideas are biased, as I'm a breeding and futa-centric sub, but many of these should work with people of other interests too.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
60 is a TON, but I imagine they all use the same skeleton, or series of sized skeletons, so the models of them just need to be roughly the same in limb-size and thickness. I presume they will share all animations between em all other than a few "bosses", but you could add a little flair of individuality by doing stuff like different cum colors for exotic ones, different speeds for them (like a energetic monster may pound you super fast), different voice pitches or sounds, and facial expressions. May also be able to add some behavioral differences for mating, like a tough, very durable monster may breed you twice in a row before being satisfied, a large slow monster may cum for 2-3 times as long as normal ones, while maybe some small, feisty one could do something like rapid-fire climaxes with just a few thrusts between then ending, or a very "full" monster causing extra cum-filling/slow-down when finishing.

Just throwing ideas at the wall, see if any stick! Lots of ways to make characters feel unique without having to make new animations or skeletons, just tweak the animation cycles and results of.
...I admit some of these ideas are biased, as I'm a breeding and futa-centric sub, but many of these should work with people of other interests too.
Yeah all the monsters share the same rig so all animations work across all characters. There are some exceptions mostly around species sizes like matching a large tiger with a tiny bee will need animations for that pairing along with variations for futa or non futa mixings.

The models can vary a lot outside of rig usage. Like we can make a spider girl using the same rig who walks like a spider does. Just 6 of the 8 legs wouldn't have more than axelirery animations.

But small, medium monsters (the player is medium sized) can be mixed kinda without issue save for some ik tweaking.

As for 60 mons being large, we are making the game one region at a time with about 9ish unique mons planned for each one. Base game will have 5 regions in total with maybe some minor extra ones.

So I don't have any issues hitting that number but it will come as new regions are added. The game currently has 9 mons in the plains (rabbit, deer, bat, sheep, bee, fox, snake, croc, undead wolf) and some extra unused mons for the forest biome which is next on the development list (tiger, monkey). Each species will have 3 to 4 unique familiarity sex animations, along with general sex animations for sandbox interactions (when girls bang each other randomly). There will also be a handful of found footage videos of the science team (3 human characters) fucking the wildlife as well which will be unique. There is also event animations like a bat orgy at the fruit tree, and each species will have something in their nests as well (not sure what just yet).

So yeah. Lots to add in.

Last edited:

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Yeah after early access we are considering other types of rigs like four legged, eight legged, etc. for now we are focused on upright locomotions.
I really hope this happens, I know an entire different animation rig is a big amount of work tho. So I won't get my hopes up too much but gahd dang do I want more games out there with feral ladies.

1.50 star(s) 13 Votes