Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
" Our next focus should include a lot more interesting gameplay mechanics as we will be turning our attention to the Predator AI system and how that flows into the current gameplay.

• Mating tab for Monpedia for all species.
  • Predator AI system.
  • Predator spawning system.
  • Predator capture and animation system.
  • Failure state for capture.
  • Torn clothing system and dripping fluids.
  • Temp action on wardrobe to replace torn clothing.
  • Implement tentacle plant capture and penetration animations along with bee and activation AI."
HYPE!

Fuckthisshitf

Oct 11, 2022
Finally, Animals does horny, without have to throw it a love ball. But still, it does not capture the player? I am disappointed...

darkstel

Sep 21, 2017
You mean outside of the organic sex system that the open world now has, dynamic fluid simulation for ejaculation, performance increases, 17 new sex animations, sex vocals and sfx, plus dynamic foliage hiding tech so players can take better photos? Yeah nothing was added.
I understand that there have been many changes and adaptations in the game, but compared to the last patch....It's for an hour of play. Until the game reaches the full-fledged interaction of girls with the player, such patches will not attract interest for a long time. The real excitement will be caused by patch v022e, maybe v022c-m022d for the same reason

Reactions: Ullubu

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
I understand that there have been many changes and adaptations in the game, but compared to the last patch....It's for an hour of play. Until the game reaches the full-fledged interaction of girls with the player, such patches will not attract interest for a long time. The real excitement will be caused by patch v022e, maybe v022c-m022d for the same reason
Well I won't be skipping the foundation work simply because you don't find it exciting enough. The tech needs to support the mechanics. Predators and Prey need to work correctly before players can be captured and fondled. So just be patient.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
How do I making fuck?
That is the neat part you don't... its "coming soon" Honestly they need to remove the tag or something till you can. At this point its just you being a voyer. Maybe in like 2-4 more updates MC will actually get to do more than watch...

Reactions: Ullubu

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SapphireSafari-0.22b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1.50 star(s) 13 Votes